Who was the moron President who appointed this Christopher Wray witch hunter as FBI director?

Of course you do. You all lapped up that Russian collusion hoax. You retards.
I saw trump give the speech where he asked the Russians to hack Hillary. Started later that day and that's what won the election for the GOP. Crap about emails from Hillary's friends' servers hacked by Russians.... The Russians were also huge on social media with black flag operations and all kinds of crap. Without them...

You have no cred anywhere in the world because you’re an absolutely dishonest fucking scumbag piece of shit.

What you have no interest in is honesty.
We know you are honest, you don't know that you are totally misinformed by scumbags... The collusion was right in front of you if they showed it on Fox which I don't know....

I saw trump give the speech where he asked the Russians to hack Hillary.

Look. Lass, we know you’re working with an unmitigated case of hate•the•truth, but you’re only making the conclusion that you’re fully dishonest, now.

Even your fellow retards that what he said was a joke. Gfy.

The balance falls almost entirely on Shrillary, herself and on Shrillary’s crimes.

Look. Lass, we know you’re working with an unmitigated case of hate•the•truth, but you’re only making the conclusion that you’re fully dishonest, now.

Even your fellow retards that what he said was a joke. Gfy.

The balance falls almost entirely on Shrillary, herself and on Shrillary’s crimes.
All totally imaginary like all the crap you get from the New BS GOP.... Nobody thinks it was a joke. Except for dupes like you....

Sounds like a personal problem, brah.

jd6ILLj.jpeg

CULT member ^^^^^^
Embarrassing ^^^^^

• Winner
Reactions: IM2
Trump wasn't a career swamp politician. I don't believe businessman Trump knew just how deeply, deep state actually penetrated our politics.
He knows now...
Trump is the deep state.

Oh yes I do! Want to talk about it? Name a place where we can meet and discuss it.
We can talk about it right here. But you really don't want to because what you're saying isn't true.

I was reading the Durham report and I will tell you one thing. None of us should ever vote for the moron who thought this buffoon was qualified to be FBI director.
I certainly won't.

Hey Genius---

Who was available in Washington in 2017 that Trump should have picked instead who was recommended to him by those available he could find to surround himself with that wasn't part of the Deep State working against having an outsider like him run things?

Oh yeah--- looks like you stuck your shoe in your mouth.

no one here is lying, it's just a question of whether you are open to every respected media in the world, or are happy just listening to the Republican propaganda which is pure crap.....
No. It’s simply whether you willingly and eagerly devour the dishonestly-premised leftarded main stream media propaganda. You do.

Forum List

Back