Who was the moron President who appointed this Christopher Wray witch hunter as FBI director?

Trump was advised at the behest of Chris Christie to appoint Chris Wray.
Just about evert appointment trump made was a disaster....thus I support DeSantis....but if as it appears that trump will be the nominee I will vote for him.....I still maintain china joe will not be the democratic nominee....even if he is still alive.

Just about evert appointment trump made was a disaster....thus I support DeSantis....but if as it appears that trump will be the nominee I will vote for him.....I still maintain china joe will not be the democratic nominee....even if he is still alive.
You're right about Biden, he won't be the nominee. I'm thinking it'll be Newsom or Kennedy who's now tied with Biden in the polls.

Anyone hand picking Wray to be their fbi director obviously has the worse judgement possible and shouldn’t be allowed in any public office. I agree with the op.

I was reading the Durham report and I will tell you one thing. None of us should ever vote for the moron who thought this buffoon was qualified to be FBI director.
I certainly won't.
Witch Hunter my ****. Trump colluded with the Russians in public speeches lOL and his campaign manager was sharing all the election data with the Russian spies. The Russians nobody denies had a huge foot on social media et cetera behind Trump....

Forum List

Back