Who was the moron President who appointed this Christopher Wray witch hunter as FBI director?

Sounds like a personal problem, brah.

jd6ILLj.jpeg
You worship fiction. Americans got that about magaturds long ago. Keep up. :itsok:

I was reading the Durham report and I will tell you one thing. None of us should ever vote for the moron who thought this buffoon was qualified to be FBI director.
I certainly won't.
Donald Trump was a complete surprise winner in 2016 with zero political experience. He had to rely on people around him and he got A LOT of bad advice on who to appoint to positions.

I was reading the Durham report and I will tell you one thing. None of us should ever vote for the moron who thought this buffoon was qualified to be FBI director.
I certainly won't.

No, you are right. Instead, we should vote for the guy
who selected James Comey before him, who
turned out to be an avowed communist
and perennial intelligence leaker. :smoke:

McConnell and Barr asked Christie to come in and select a successor to Comey. Wray was next in line so they persuaded Trump he was the best choice. He was a traitor though immediately after choosing him.
Persuaded, my ass. FBI director is a critical post, so anybody with a clue would have chief of staff prepare at least three alternative courses of actions, after narrowing down. They would brief the commander on the three best alternatives, usually by the one that brought the course to the table and then the commander, CEO or in this case POTUS would call the shot, and be eternally responsible for his decision. But Donny knows a better way, never takes responsibility for his actions and still whines about outcomes of his shitty managerial style. The man couldn't hire (didn't even go about it right) couldn't fire (fired at least one key personnel position guy by tweet while across country (if it ever happened to me, I'd be singing the Paul Thorn classic "It's a great day, to whup somebody's ass, walking back in to the office, cause face it, first time assault and batter for cause usually doesn't even have jail time.
Donny was and idiot, is still an idiot and the country is well rid of him. Next!

Persuaded, my ass. FBI director is a critical post, so anybody with a clue would have chief of staff prepare at least three alternative courses of actions, after narrowing down. They would brief the commander on the three best alternatives, usually by the one that brought the course to the table and then the commander, CEO or in this case POTUS would call the shot, and be eternally responsible for his decision. But Donny knows a better way, never takes responsibility for his actions and still whines about outcomes of his shitty managerial style. The man couldn't hire (didn't even go about it right) couldn't fire (fired at least one key personnel position guy by tweet while across country (if it ever happened to me, I'd be singing the Paul Thorn classic "It's a great day, to whup somebody's ass, walking back in to the office, cause face it, first time assault and batter for cause usually doesn't even have jail time.
Donny was and idiot, is still an idiot and the country is well rid of him. Next!
They would...they would.....they would...they would...

Thow the fuck do you know what "they would" have done?

Forum List

Back