Who Was The Beast Of The Book Of Revelation?

I don't know what you mean. A mark was simply allegiance.

But the idea that one man can be a beast that can fight a war single-handedly is kind of preposterous. And that that beast was actually two beasts.

So you are saying the Beast is not the Roman Emperor?

Maybe indirectly. It was Rome.

The other one was Judea. The old Jerusalem was the beast that needed to be defeated for the sake of the new Jerusalem.

The latter is new to me. I'll have to think about that.

Read Chapter 13. Two beasts. It takes two sides to fight a war.

And if the New Testament relates the destruction of the temple and the closing of the age, then the attendant war must factor in with the New Testament narrative.

And lo and behold, it does. Read Revelation critically and compare it to historical events. Revelation is the Revelator's account of the war.

Who Was The Beast Of the Book Of Revelation?

biblesatan-16_9.jpg

Read Chapter 13. Two beasts. It takes two sides to fight a war.

And if the New Testament relates the destruction of the temple and the closing of the age, then the attendant war must factor in with the New Testament narrative.

And lo and behold, it does. Read Revelation critically and compare it to historical events. Revelation is the Revelator's account of the war.

with a shoe horn and a few pounds of sophistry

I categorically DENY that I am the whore
of babylon nor am I the mother of abominations
NO MATTER WHAT WHAT'S HIS NAME
CLAIMS

Last edited:
The beast is the new roman empire that is bringing back the things that were done in ancient Rome, like infanticide.

The wound that healed represents the conquest and conquered of Rome but now is doing a comeback. That the serpent the devil has given it all authority and power over the world by pretending to be the savior of this world, because of the woman who gave birth to the child that started a new nation. And since man is the sixth day creation, and three more days are left ever since Jesus was born. Which thousand years can be considered a day. And each day a man will appear to destroy the descendants of the woman. And so the number of the last beast will be 666.

The beast is the new roman empire that is bringing back the things that were done in ancient Rome, like infanticide.

The wound that healed represents the conquest and conquered of Rome but now is doing a comeback. That the serpent the devil has given it all authority and power over the world by pretending to be the savior of this world, because of the woman who gave birth to the child that started a new nation. And since man is the sixth day creation, and three more days are left ever since Jesus was born. Which thousand years can be considered a day. And each day a man will appear to destroy the descendants of the woman. And so the number of the last beast will be 666.

Its all in the past.. are you a believer in the prophet Hal Lindsey?

Never read 'the revelation',

but 'the beast' is division of human character,
it's nothing outside rather ABOUT the inner world
of the people to whom this 'revelation' was written.

That's a primal archetype in every society, the human civilization.

Last edited:
Who Was The Beast Of the Book Of Revelation?
Short Answer: Nero Caesar.
Read on , , ,
It's the seventeenth chapter of Revelation.
The Beast is the Catholic Church.
The seven heads of the beast are said to be the seven hills of Rome.
The woman is the gun-grabbing Vatican, the City of Rome, Italy, and the jurisdictions of cities and counties throughout the world, which enforce Satanic protocols of circumcision and vaccination, routine removal of teeth, tonsils, and appendices, involuntary mental health and psychiatric care.

Maybe indirectly. It was Rome.

The other one was Judea. The old Jerusalem was the beast that needed to be defeated for the sake of the new Jerusalem.

Did you come up with this yourself or read somewhere?
This partially recalls of a specific conversation between
a Roman general and a Jewish sage, only partially.

Because Rome was brought to defeat Jerusalem,
as every major empire that did, to sign its fall,
leveraged into greater transition in humanity.

Rome is Esau, the brother of Jacob,
when he tries to destroy Jacob,
he goes against himself.

Because eventually even that of Esau wants to be redeemed by the G-d of Israel.

What do you have to think about?
In both Christianity and Islam's eschatology,
Jews are represented as the epitome of evil, in various scenarios.
Otherwise it would be too much to focus the attention in order to learn further.

All know Jerusalem is the target of all human history, and it's final revolution, or revelation.

What do you have to think about?
In both Christianity and Islam's eschatology,
Jews are represented as the epitome of evil, in various scenarios.
Otherwise it would be too much to focus the attention in order to learn further.

All know Jerusalem is the target of all human history, and it's final revolution, or revelation.

Revelation is past not future. It was the end of Temple Judaism. New Christians avoided the tribulation by fleeing Jerusalem for Pella.

Did you come up with this yourself or read somewhere?
This partially recalls of a specific conversation between
a Roman general and a Jewish sage, only partially.

Because Rome was brought to defeat Jerusalem,
as every major empire that did, to sign its fall,
leveraged into greater transition in humanity.

Rome is Esau, the brother of Jacob,
when he tries to destroy Jacob,
he goes against himself.

Because eventually even that of Esau wants to be redeemed by the G-d of Israel.

Rome is not Esau. Esau is the father of the Edomites who were forcibly converted to Judaism in 126 BC.

So Esau (that is, Edom) settled in the hill country of Seir. This is the account of the family line of Esau the father of the Edomites in the hill country of Seir.

Revelation is past not future. It was the end of Temple Judaism. New Christians avoided the tribulation by fleeing Jerusalem for Pella.

I've seen you claim this about every religion but Islam...

However you still didn't really address what is said.
Millions of people have learned these characters for a millennia.
Even if their children are 'secular' today, it's a collective archetype, along billions of Muslims.

I've seen you claim this about every religion but Islam...

However you still didn't really address what is said.
Millions of people have inherited these collective archetypes for a millennia.
Even if their children are 'secular' it's already a collective archetype, along billions of Muslims.

Islam's eschatology is just as ridiculous. Lots of poor and uneducated Christians have fallen under the pall of Cyrus Scofield and his futurism.

That's why Samuel Untermyer financed Scofield.

Rome was NOT Esau.

The Edomites - The History of Israel
The Edomites continually warred with the Israelites. They hated them even during the time of Christ. However, shortly before Christ, a Maccabean Jew by the name of John Hyrcanus conquered and then converted the Edomites to Judaism.

Forum List

Back