Who Was The Beast Of The Book Of Revelation?

The Edomites that the King of Yehuda (judah) conquered around 126 BC were never converted to "Judaism", they created it. After being assimilated into the Kingdom of John Hyrcanus, they gradually took over, until the time of YahShua the Messiah, when they had the kingship, temple, priesthood, lawyers, scribes etc. and had well brainwashed the genuine Israelites living in & around Yerusalem. In fact there was no letter 'J' until about 500 years ago.
Anyway, it was Edom who became Pharisees, Sadduces which Christ warned do their best to negate the Word of Yahweh.

As for Rome, in much earlier times, Edomites lived in or around Rome. There was a war between Rome and Edomites, and they wisely lost the war and incorporated themselves into the Roman system. That is why one can be pretty sure it was Edom that chopped off the Apostle Paul's head, because they discovered that He was converting the Roman Army, and exposing the Edomites character.

The beast that had the deadly wound and was healed was Edom, and refers to the destruction of Yerusalem 65 to 70 A.D. as the deadly wound with the Edomite takeover of the Roman church as the healing or being healed till now.

This is really dumb. The Edomites (Esau) were converted to Judaism in 126 BC.. Herod was an Edomite Jew. His granddaughter, Beatrice, was the mistress of Titus. So the Whore of Babylon of Rev 17:18 is a double play on words.

The dumb part is you not addressing my post?

Try to keep up, we're not talking about 126 BC,
but the period of Rome at its foundations 753 BC.
Esau - Edom is of the same Levantine 'Phoenicians'
who have established city states all over the Mediterranean.

The dumb part is you not addressing my post?

Try to keep up, we're not talking about 126 BC,
but the period of Rome at its foundations 753 BC.
Esau - Edom is of the same Levantine 'Phoenicians'
who have established city states all over the Mediterranean.

LOLOL.. The Edomites were not Christians nor did they found Rome.

· In fact, there is evidence from ancient literature that Phoenicians were actually Israelite, even if they did not practice monotheism in ancient times, but instead worshipped the ancient gods and goddesses of the region. Sidon and Tyre were both cities in the territory of the tribe of Asher.

LOLOL.. The Edomites were not Christians nor did they found Rome.

Did I say they were Christians?
There's a reason Rome has at least five foundation stories,
and both them and Jews trace that foundation to Levantines.

Of course you can just continue ignoring what I'm saying, but that's not really an argument.

· In fact, there is evidence from ancient literature that Phoenicians were actually Israelite, even if they did not practice monotheism in ancient times, but instead worshipped the ancient gods and goddesses of the region. Sidon and Tyre were both cities in the territory of the tribe of Asher.

I live in the tribal lot of Asher,
and indeed it goes North to Sidon.

But the city that you should be looking at is Ebla.
Earliest mention of names like Eber and Israel,
also the earliest found ancient library.

Last edited:
The beast is the mentality of Adam, Cain, Edom/Esau, it is abomination that makes desolate, and is operating full steam ahead in the world today. It is also called the doctrines and traditions of the Edomites pretending to be Yehuda(Judah), which doctrines make the Word of the Creator-Savior YahvehShua of none effect where ever those doctrines are being applied, as in USA today.

Did I say they were Christians?
There's a reason Rome has at least five foundation stories,
and both them and Jews trace that foundation to Levantines.

Of course you can just continue ignoring what I'm saying, but that's not really an argument.

I live in the tribal lot of Asher,
and indeed it goes North to Sidon.

But the city that you should be looking at is Ebla.
Earliest mention of names like Eber and Israel,
also the earliest found ancient library.

Nero wasn't an Edomite.

I don't know who is "The Beast" discussed in the Bible is but I do know that Biden is the Village Idiot.

The Beast in the Bible is the Emperor Nero.. That's what this thread is about. Why don't you just start a thread attacing Biden?

The UN has put up a statue on their grounds that many Christians will recognize as the Beast of Revelation. It is odd to me but more and more, i see these evil people tell us or show us their intent. I can't deduce if they are blind to what they are revealing about their plans or if they are compelled (by God without them realizing it) to show us their evil plans like these idiot criminals on Social media post and brag about their crimes.

1639061888733.png

2 And the beast which I saw was like unto a leopard, and his feet were as the feet of a bear, and his mouth as the mouth of a lion: and the dragon gave him his power, and his seat, and great authority. and note the lgbt colors.

The Bible is full of repetition. God shows us what will come in the last days. History repeats itself over and over and over. "HE controls the course of World events. HE removes kings and sets up other kings"....Daniel 2.

Last edited:
The UN has put up a statue on their grounds that many Christians will recognize as the Beast of Revelation. It is odd to me but more and more, i see these evil people tell us or show us their intent. I can't deduce if they are blind to what they are revealing about their plans or if they are compelled (by God without them realizing it) to show us their evil plans like these idiot criminals on Social media post and brag about their crimes.

The Bible is full of repetition. God shows us what will come in the last days. History repeats itself over and over. HE controls the course of World events. HE removes kings and sets up other kings'....Daniel 2.

This is idiocy.. The "beast" is the Roman Emperor.. The Revelation letter is history not prophecy.. Give up the Scofield heresy.

Daniel was writing about Antiochus IV Epiphanes.

You don't know what you're talking about. I just told you that God repeats...it's like he knows how stupid we are and he does it over and over to let us know what is going to happen.

It is interesting to compare the differing biblical visions of the kingdoms of the world. In Daniel 2, King Nebuchadnezzar dreams of the kingdoms of the world as “a large statue—an enormous, dazzling statue, awesome in appearance” (Daniel 2:31). The prophet Daniel later sees a vision of the same kingdoms, except he sees them as hideous beasts (Daniel 7). In John’s vision of the final worldly kingdom, the empire is portrayed as a grotesque and misshapen beast. These passages present two very different perspectives on the kingdoms mankind builds. Man sees his creations as imposing monuments and works of art fashioned of valuable metals. However, God’s view of the same kingdoms is that they are unnatural monsters. And the beast of Revelation will be the worst of them all.

~~~

Hence, part of the reason the UN is so very proud of putting up that statue of that grotesque beast on their grounds. To them it is beautiful. They think it is a work of art from a third world geniuses and the lgbt colors seems to them to represent their tolerance and inclusiveness. To Christians..we know what it represents and it is not beautiful to us or to God.

Last edited:
You don't know what you're talking about. I just told you that God repeats...it's like he knows how stupid we are and he does it over and over to let us know what is going to happen.

It is interesting to compare the differing biblical visions of the kingdoms of the world. In Daniel 2, King Nebuchadnezzar dreams of the kingdoms of the world as “a large statue—an enormous, dazzling statue, awesome in appearance” (Daniel 2:31). The prophet Daniel later sees a vision of the same kingdoms, except he sees them as hideous beasts (Daniel 7). In John’s vision of the final worldly kingdom, the empire is portrayed as a grotesque and misshapen beast. These passages present two very different perspectives on the kingdoms mankind builds. Man sees his creations as imposing monuments and works of art fashioned of valuable metals. However, God’s view of the same kingdoms is that they are unnatural monsters. And the beast of Revelation will be the worst of them all.

Daniel was set in the 6th century BC and written in 168 BC to give hope to the survivors of Antiochus's persecutions and attempts to Hellenize the Jews.

The beast was Nero.

The Edomites that the King of Yehuda (judah) conquered around 126 BC were never converted to "Judaism", they created it. After being assimilated into the Kingdom of John Hyrcanus, they gradually took over, until the time of YahShua the Messiah, when they had the kingship, temple, priesthood, lawyers, scribes etc. and had well brainwashed the genuine Israelites living in & around Yerusalem. In fact there was no letter 'J' until about 500 years ago.
Anyway, it was Edom who became Pharisees, Sadduces which Christ warned do their best to negate the Word of Yahweh.

As for Rome, in much earlier times, Edomites lived in or around Rome. There was a war between Rome and Edomites, and they wisely lost the war and incorporated themselves into the Roman system. That is why one can be pretty sure it was Edom that chopped off the Apostle Paul's head, because they discovered that He was converting the Roman Army, and exposing the Edomites character.

Wow.. Where did you learn this nonsense? Edom was nowhere near Rome. Look at a map.

Around 126 BC the Maccabean Hasmoneans conquered the Edomites and gave them the choice of either converting to Judaism or being exiled. Because Esau and the Edomites always wanted the land of Canaan, conversion became the choice of favor. Josephus, the Jewish historian, recorded this event in his Antiquities of the Jews.

This is idiocy.. The "beast" is the Roman Emperor.. The Revelation letter is history not prophecy.. Give up the Scofield heresy.

Daniel was writing about Antiochus IV Epiphanes.
No wants wants to hear your lies, you AntiSemite child of Hell. You've been repeatedly proven wrong on this 1,000 times yet still persist in your lies.

The Beast is the final End Times Global Government with AntiChrist as it's head. The whore that sits upon The Beast is False Religion which helps to support The End Times Global Government and AntiChrist Kingdom. Eventually AntiChrist does not need her and destroys her.

While we are inching closer to this, especially when you see evidence of global lockdowns and unified policies regarding COVID etc. this has not occurred.

The End Times Global Government is the final form of human government and it is corrupt to the core, and Jesus Christ will return to smash it, defeat Anti Christ, The False Prophet, and cast them and their followers in to Hell forever.

I suggest you invest in fire proof underwear.

Last edited:
No wants wants to hear your lies, you AntiSemite child of Hell. You've been repeatedly proven wrong on this 1,000 times yet still persist in your lies.

The Beast is the final End Times Global Government with AntiChrist as it's head. While we are inching closer to this, especially when you see evidence of global lockdowns and unified policies regarding COVID etc. this has not occurred.

The End Times Global Government is the final form of human government and it is corrupt to the core, and Jesus Christ will return to smash it, defeat Anti Christ, The False Prophet, and cast them and their followers in to Hell forever.

I suggest you invest in fire proof underwear.

The Revelation letter is history not prophecy.. Are you a follower of Hal Lindsey? Your beliefs came from a renegade preacher named Darby about 1850.

Forum List

Back