Who Was The Beast Of The Book Of Revelation?

Evidently the Jews found the graven image of the Roman Emperor to be offensive... yet is was the coin of the realm.
Jews found the PRESENCE of Romans offensive and the "REALM"
thing---there are images on USA pennies and nickles

We're talking 2000 years ago.
2000 years ago there were images of people on the coins
of LOTS of countries------Cleopatra put herself on a coin too.
Greek coins had images of gods or whatever. I believe (don't
quote me) that the ZUZ had an imprint of a harp

2000 years ago there were images of people on the coins
of LOTS of countries------Cleopatra put herself on a coin too.
Greek coins had images of gods or whatever. I believe (don't
quote me) that the ZUZ had an imprint of a harp

Rome took over Israel in 63 BC.. What other countries?

Egypt had Alexandria----important city. Greece was
still sorta important

Romans take over land Israel 63 BC (About 2100 years ago) After a civil war had broken out in the land of Israel between Pharisees and Sadducees, a Roman general named Pompey arrived and helped the Pharisees defeat the Sadducees in Jerusalem. Then, Rome helped itself to the land of Israel, incorporating it into the Roman Empire.

I don't think Egypt was part of the Roman empire at the time. Can't find a good map.

God made man. We ate the fruit from the tree of knowledge and now know how he did it.
We make the beast through the use of recombinant DNA and gene splicing technologies. We bring about our own desolation.

God made man. We ate the fruit from the tree of knowledge and now know how he did it.
We make the beast through the use of recombinant DNA and gene splicing technologies. We bring about our own desolation.

The Beast was Nero.

The Number of the Beast in the book of Revelation is six hundred and sixty-six.

It was intended by the author as a reference to Nero Caesar via gematria, since the numeric value of Nero Caesar is six hundred and sixty-six.

References to a "mark" in the Book of Revelation is translated from the Greek word "charagma", which refers to imprints on official government documents or coins. The implication being that unless one carries the Mark of the Beast, they will not be allowed by the government to pursue economic trade

The Beast was Nero.
Ex 20 v4 Thou shalt not make unto thee any graven image, or any likeness of any thing that is in heaven above, or that is in the earth beneath, or that is in the water under the earth.

We ignore the most basic of instruction. We set ourselves up as gods and make living images of God made things. We have knowledge without wisdom. A nuclear holocaust would be a mercy compared to what is coming.
I consider your contention that Nero was the beast of revelation to be silly. Go study your history books and leave things of God to men of faith.

Ex 20 v4 Thou shalt not make unto thee any graven image, or any likeness of any thing that is in heaven above, or that is in the earth beneath, or that is in the water under the earth.

We ignore the most basic of instruction. We set ourselves up as gods and make living images of God made things. We have knowledge without wisdom. A nuclear holocaust would be a mercy compared to what is coming.
I consider your contention that Nero was the beast of revelation to be silly. Go study your history books and leave things of God to men of faith.

Of course Nero is the beast.

The Case For Nero Caesar Being The Beast Of Revelation ...
Sep 19, 2018 · Nero was the head of the Beast (Roman Empire) who had the fatal wound. People of that time thought that since Nero had perished, the Roman Empire was doomed. The Beast (The Roman Empire) was revived after civil wars which occurred after Nero’s death.

Of course Nero is the beast.

The Case For Nero Caesar Being The Beast Of Revelation ...
Sep 19, 2018 · Nero was the head of the Beast (Roman Empire) who had the fatal wound. People of that time thought that since Nero had perished, the Roman Empire was doomed. The Beast (The Roman Empire) was revived after civil wars which occurred after Nero’s death.
fret no FOG----suruda has memorized the islamo-christian-nazi sophistry

You think its the same reference to the mark of the beast?
I don't know what you mean. A mark was simply allegiance.

But the idea that one man can be a beast that can fight a war single-handedly is kind of preposterous. And that that beast was actually two beasts.

Forum List

Back