*WHo Shot The Retired Military Girl In The Neck?*

You're lying again. :eusa_liar:

Let me remind you, your claim was he flat how denied giving a warning in the interview he gave...

I prove you lied about that, so now you incredibly shift your claim from Byrd denied giving a warning -- to you don't see him giving a warning in the video of the shooting.

That you completely abandoned your earlier claim proves you not only lied about it, but you refuse to even acknowledge you lied about it -- even after I posted a news article stating he said he warned the crowd to "get back!"

And now you're lying about him not giving a warning simply because you don't see it in the video. Meet Thomas Baranyi. Thomas was standing right next to Ashes when she got shot. That's him wearing the Trump/Pence hat...

He was close enough to get her blood on him. And this is what Thomas had to say about the police warning them to "get back"...​

"A number of police and secret service were saying, 'get back', 'get down', 'get out of the way,' she didn't heed the call and as we kind of raced up to grab people and pull 'em back, they shot her in the neck." ~ , 1.6.21

I would say you should stop lying but it's clear you're pathological and can't stop.​
:eusa_liar::eusa_liar::eusa_liar:

Wrong.
Clearly Bryd never warned he was going to shoot.
He never said he warned he was going to shoot.
And possibly due to the mask he was wearing, no warnings at all are ever heard from him.

As for Thomas Baranyi, he has been arrested and this likely was a way to reduce his sentence.
Because it is also obvious he is lying when he is quotes saying, "A number of police and secret service were saying, 'get back', 'get down', 'get out of the way,'".
Because clearly there were NO OTHER police or secret service on the other side of the window, and the police on the rioter's side of the window never said a word.

And you are lying about the police on Bryd's side of the widow, because obviously since the cops infront of the window are gone, this is AFTER Ashli had been shot.
And those you see down the hall only came out AFTER the shot, in order to see what was happening with the shot.

If the Deep State were treating ANTIFA thugs and Black LIES Matter looters as harshly as they did Babbett I could not complain

but they didnt
More than the Trifecta in a single 24 word post.
Here it is folks.
The RWI talking points.

Deep State
ANTIFA
thugs
Black LIES Matter
looters

You will deny, but you appear to be one racist fuck.

More than the Trifecta in a single 24 word post.
Here it is folks.
The RWI talking points.

Deep State
ANTIFA
thugs
Black LIES Matter
looters

You will deny, but you appear to be one racist fuck.
I’m sorry you arent better informed

but i’m used to dealing with libs like you

You say the truth is a right wing talking point

and maybe it is

So why should I argue otherwise?
You should really be embarrassed about conspiracy theories.
But it doesn't seem to register with RWI's.

You should really be embarrassed about conspiracy theories.
But it doesn't seem to register with RWI's.
Thats great coming from a Deep State puppet

I bet you think Trump conspired with putin to jilt the Cookie Lady

Can you define "A Deep State"
WTF does that even mean?
Please clarify.
It means unelected swamp rats in washington who do their dirty work in the shadows

they pervert the law and abuse the power they were given

It means unelected swamp rats in washington who do their dirty work in the shadows

they pervert the law and abuse the power they were given
Like who?

Cruz
Gosar
The Entire Squad

So, you are saying "the Deep State" Involves both parties?

So, you are saying "the Deep State" Involves both parties?
No, you are the one saying that

I mean obama flunkies such as lois lerner of the IRS

and many more to follow in the FBI and DOJ

Sorry bout that,

1. Byrd will pay, his day will come, and his debt will be held to an account.
2. If he doesn't suicide before.
3. Someone needs to put him on suicide watch.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Last edited:
LOL

Do you even know you're insane?

He says he did and he has an eyewitness to corroborate his claim. Whereas all you have are delusions and lies.

He never said he warned he was going to shoot.

I literally showed you video of him saying he warned he was going to shoot. Once again, you're trying to deny reality. Here it is again...

As for Thomas Baranyi, he has been arrested and this likely was a way to reduce his sentence.

He wasn't arrested when he made those comments. He had no idea he would be arrested and he walked away from there and returned to New Jersey. So you're lying again when you falsely claim he only said that to reduce his sentence as he didn't even say that to police in that video; he said it to a reporter as he walked out of the Capitol.

Because it is also obvious he is lying when he is quotes saying, "A number of police and secret service were saying, 'get back', 'get down', 'get out of the way,'".

There's no evidence he's lying when he said that. He was there, you were not. He saw multiple cops there and heard them shouting to get back. What is obvious is he didn't know which cop(s) were saying that.

Because clearly there were NO OTHER police or secret service on the other side of the window, and the police on the rioter's side of the window never said a word.

I never said there were other police with Byrd. You lied and claimed there was no one else inside the Speaker's Lobby with him and I circled 4 people who were there. Maybe some were cops, maybe they weren't; but they were people you claimed weren't there.

And you are lying about the police on Bryd's side of the widow, because obviously since the cops infront of the window are gone, this is AFTER Ashli had been shot.

Again, I never said there were cops on his side.

You're pathological.

Last edited:
Babbitt served her Country unwell, by betraying her oath.

Why should we respect Babbitt?

Sorry bout that,

1. She died at the hands of a brutal cop, and because she was white, it got swept under the rug.
2. Byrd will pay.
3. If justice is anywhere, he will find his.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Wrong.
And, with no excuse, did the other cops who shot unarmed whatever color people.

babbitt was a fraud. She should have NEVER entered that area.
She Did. She Got legally SHOT.
Traitor Babbitt.

Forum List

Back