Who Says Obama's Incompetent???

Is Obama incompetent? Does a bear shit in the woods? This dilettante is an empty suit with an empty head. He's a fucking dullard, a real life Chauncy Gardiner.

01125107.Par.23238.ImageFile.jpg

Fun Fact ~ Being There is not available for streaming on Netflix. Only on DVD ~ A Great Movie!!
If you look closely at the scars on Obamas head there is little doubt that he actually is missing part of his brain :confused::confused:

David Gergen, liberal Democrat?

lol, how stupid can you people get?

Gergen began his political career in 1971 when he went to work for Richard Nixon as a staff assistant in the speech-writing office headed by Ray Price—a group that included Pat Buchanan, Ben Stein, and William Safire. Two years later, he rose to Director of Speechwriting.[1]

In 1974, Gergen took a brief hiatus from the White House to write speeches for Treasury Secretary William E. Simon. Gergen writes in his book, “For me it was a great trade—the Treasury team taught me all about free markets and fiscal discipline.” (113). Gergen returned to the White House in 1975 as Director of Communications for President Gerald Ford. In 1980, Gergen was an advisor to the George H.W. Bush presidential campaign, and went on the join the Reagan White House in 1981. Beginning as a staff director, he eventually became Director of Communications. In 1993, Gergen returned to the White House, serving as Counselor to President Bill Clinton and Secretary of State Warren Christopher.[4]

Some information lest any of you fall for another one of PC lies.

David Gergen - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Now....why would you try to obfuscate Gergen's pedigree??

Oh....right....because you specialize in lying and hiding the truth.

1. "Over the course of 22 years, he has traveled from White House to White House, from Government to journalism to punditry and now back to Government (and soon enough, you may bet on it, back to journalism again), from the Democratic camp to the Republican to the Independent to the Democratic again."
David Gergen, Master of THE GAME - New York Times

2. "On May 29, David Gergen was appointed counselor to the new President, a Democrat. The move surprised many who had known Gergen as a servant of three Republican Presidents, including one -- Ronald Reagan -- whom the new President had charged with ruining America. Actually, Gergen hastened to say with bland audacity: "I'm not a Republican. I've always been a registered Independent."
Ibid.

3. " When he first went to work for Richard Nixon in 1971, he had been a registered Democrat."
Ibid.

4. "The liberal commentator Eddie Williams chimed in: "I dropped him a note saying I congratulated him on what I felt was a fantastic match, my words, the match between Gergen and Clinton."
Ibid.

5. His credentials as a Liberal?
"CNN senior political analyst David Gergen"

So......the truth is you're trying to hide the fact that a Liberal is revealing the truth about Obama.

Busted again.

You should win an award for stupidity. You defend your lie that Gergen is a Democrat with a post that includes this quote from Gergen himself:

Gergen hastened to say with bland audacity: "I'm not a Republican. I've always been a registered Independent"

And you are this stupid every single day. That's the amazing part.

Of course Gergen never said he was incompetent...OP-BS

Hey, Blanko....
Come outside and bring a dictionary; I need to talk to you.

Gergen: "...nobody in charge in the administration."

Does that sound like competence to you?

How about 'malfeasance'.....the same?

Why is it you morons on the Left never seem able to connect the dots?

Bet you claimed the same when folks spoke of the Death Panels in ObamaCare....

Bet I know why the word 'incompetent' strikes a nerve with you.....

I've said it a zillion times. Obama is profoundly incompetent, but has the incredible good fortune (from his perspective) of being opposed by people who are even more incompetent than himself.

This is where you arrive when you keep voting for the lesser of two evils.

Excellent point. Obama is also lucky that the crash of 2008/9 happened at the beginning of his term. He had way too good of an excuse for his lack of accomplishments.

Not to mention a more insurmountable task since Hoover (who was not reelected).

My oh my how we just blow off the biggest financial debacle since 1929.

FDR didn't get us out of that last big one. War did. And Obama has avoided starting any wars. I guess if you believe that history is relevant, then maybe he should have started the 3rd one in the last 12 years and shown the Bush and the Dick how everyone could profit instead of just Halliburton.

Remember the mantra of the GOP in the 2010 mid-terms? Oh, I do: "Jobs, jobs, jobs".

Obama did TRIPLE the number of troops in Afghanistan. The Republicans have passed dozens of jobs bills that don't see the light of day in the Senate.

NEXT.

David Gergen, liberal Democrat?

lol, how stupid can you people get?

Gergen began his political career in 1971 when he went to work for Richard Nixon as a staff assistant in the speech-writing office headed by Ray Price—a group that included Pat Buchanan, Ben Stein, and William Safire. Two years later, he rose to Director of Speechwriting.[1]

In 1974, Gergen took a brief hiatus from the White House to write speeches for Treasury Secretary William E. Simon. Gergen writes in his book, “For me it was a great trade—the Treasury team taught me all about free markets and fiscal discipline.” (113). Gergen returned to the White House in 1975 as Director of Communications for President Gerald Ford. In 1980, Gergen was an advisor to the George H.W. Bush presidential campaign, and went on the join the Reagan White House in 1981. Beginning as a staff director, he eventually became Director of Communications. In 1993, Gergen returned to the White House, serving as Counselor to President Bill Clinton and Secretary of State Warren Christopher.[4]

Some information lest any of you fall for another one of PC lies.

David Gergen - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

1. "Over the course of 22 years, he has traveled from White House to White House, from Government to journalism to punditry and now back to Government (and soon enough, you may bet on it, back to journalism again), from the Democratic camp to the Republican to the Independent to the Democratic again."

2. "On May 29, David Gergen was appointed counselor to the new President, a Democrat. The move surprised many who had known Gergen as a servant of three Republican Presidents, including one -- Ronald Reagan -- whom the new President had charged with ruining America. Actually, Gergen hastened to say with bland audacity: "I'm not a Republican. I've always been a registered Independent."
Ibid.

3. " When he first went to work for Richard Nixon in 1971, he had been a registered Democrat."
Ibid.

4. "The liberal commentator Eddie Williams chimed in: "I dropped him a note saying I congratulated him on what I felt was a fantastic match, my words, the match between Gergen and Clinton."
Ibid.

So......the truth is you're trying to hide the fact that a Liberal is revealing the truth about Obama.

Busted again.

You should win an award for stupidity. You defend your lie that Gergen is a Democrat with a post that includes this quote from Gergen himself:

Gergen hastened to say with bland audacity: "I'm not a Republican. I've always been a registered Independent"

I can see why you skipped the rest of the evidence.

Which are you better at, telling the truth, or speaking Swahili? How are those lessons coming along?

This is PC's so-called 'liberal Democrat' talking to Hillary Clinton in 1993 about coming to work with the Clinton administration:

"I had this discussion with Mrs. Clinton as part of my going in--"Look, if I'm going to come in, I've got to understand how you feel about going to the center, and how you feel about working with Republicans. I can't come in here as someone who has worked in three Republican administrations and have you anti-Republican. I'll never get anything done. I can't be helpful."

Interviews - David Gergen | The Clinton Years | FRONTLINE | PBS

Is Obama incompetent? Does a bear shit in the woods? This dilettante is an empty suit with an empty head. He's a fucking dullard, a real life Chauncy Gardiner.

01125107.Par.23238.ImageFile.jpg

SO ... TRUE!!! These idiots supporting Obama are just like those idiots in the movie when Peter Sellers as the Gardner made totally inane simple minded statements like:

President "Bobby": Mr. Gardner, do you agree with Ben, or do you think that we can stimulate growth through temporary incentives?

Chance the Gardener:"As long as the roots are not severed, all is well. And all will be well in the garden."

Being There (1979) - Quotes - IMDb

This is PC's so-called 'liberal Democrat' talking to Hillary Clinton in 1993 about coming to work with the Clinton administration:

"I had this discussion with Mrs. Clinton as part of my going in--"Look, if I'm going to come in, I've got to understand how you feel about going to the center, and how you feel about working with Republicans. I can't come in here as someone who has worked in three Republican administrations and have you anti-Republican. I'll never get anything done. I can't be helpful."

David Gergen....current incarnation: Liberal Democrat who spilled the beans about Obama.....incompetent.

Ibid.

Ibid.

Ibid.

Busted again.

I can see why you skipped the rest of the evidence.

Which are you better at, telling the truth, or speaking Swahili? How are those lessons coming along?

What evidence? YOU just proved that Gergen is not a Democrat. I just proved that he's not a liberal.

What else is there?

Calling David Gergen a liberal Democrat is hilarious.

and yet he met with IRS chief counsel multiple timeswhile that scandal was transpiring...

David Gergen....current incarnation: Liberal Democrat who spilled the beans about Obama.....incompetent.

Ah, a baby step backtrack. That's actually progress for you.

Some people are so far right, most everyone else is to the left of them.

That is fine well and dandy, but proves absolutely nothing if all they ever vote for is far left Democrats.

I guess once again the far left is grasping at straws and making something out of nothing.

Then again anyone that is not a far left drone is far right to them.

That is fine well and dandy, but proves absolutely nothing if all they ever vote for is far left Democrats.

I guess once again the far left is grasping at straws and making something out of nothing.

What's your evidence that Gergen has only ever voted for far left Democrats?

You are going to be waiting a long time for that evidence. Koshbot manufactures bullshit at the speed of light.

The same proof you have that he is an independent and has not supported Democrats.

You are going to be waiting a long time for that evidence. Koshbot manufactures bullshit at the speed of light.

Nope sorry I am not a DNC drone that can only use talking points as "facts".

Nope sorry I am not a DNC drone that can only use talking points as "facts".

Then provide the evidence Gergen has only voted for far left Democrats. Or were you talking out of your ass for the umpteenth time again today?

Forum List

Back