Who Says Obama's Incompetent???

You should win an award for stupidity. You defend your lie that Gergen is a Democrat with a post that includes this quote from Gergen himself:

Gergen hastened to say with bland audacity: "I'm not a Republican. I've always been a registered Independent"

And you are this stupid every single day. That's the amazing part.

I can see why you skipped the rest of the evidence.

Which are you better at, telling the truth, or speaking Swahili? How are those lessons coming along?

What evidence? YOU just proved that Gergen is not a Democrat. I just proved that he's not a liberal.

What else is there?

Name another CNN political analyst that isn't a liberal?

So Gergen's word is so unreliable that we can summarily reject it? The guy can't be trusted to tell us the truth?

lol, that kind of makes the author of this thread the fool for trying to use him as some sort of expert witness, doesn't it?

Well the far left claim all (R)'s can not be taken at their word, since he worked for a couple of (R)'s can you trust his word?

Given his history of employment in politics it is absurd to conclude that he is or ever was a liberal Democrat.

The attempt by the author of this thread was -

if you don't believe us rightwingers when we say Obama is incompetent, how about when one of your own liberal pals say it?

That's a common argument made around here.

Unfortunately the author of this thread did not produce a liberal.

That's all I was pointing out. The facts.

How do you know he is not a liberal?

You have posted no facts only your opinion.

Well the far left claim all (R)'s can not be taken at their word, since he worked for a couple of (R)'s can you trust his word?

Given his history of employment in politics it is absurd to conclude that he is or ever was a liberal Democrat.

The attempt by the author of this thread was -

if you don't believe us rightwingers when we say Obama is incompetent, how about when one of your own liberal pals say it?

That's a common argument made around here.

Unfortunately the author of this thread did not produce a liberal.

That's all I was pointing out. The facts.

How do you know he is not a liberal?

You have posted no facts only your opinion.

Everyone who has paid attention to Gergen during the last decade know very well where he stands: Liberal Democrat.

What is interesting is that none of those crying because one of their own is revealing exactly what we on the Right have stated for his entire presidency.....

....and none dare dispute what Gergen has said!

interesting! The far left has not disputed him, so he must be far left.

Otherwise they would be insulting and calling him names for doing so and even using that Racist word.

"Inveterate Liberal Democrat David Gergen" :lmao:

I think you meant "invented" since that's what you just did.

Now how do I clean out my keyboard?

"Inveterate Liberal Democrat David Gergen" :lmao:

I think you meant "invented" since that's what you just did.

Now how do I clean out my keyboard?

What attracted you to the thread....the word 'incompetent'?

The same old thing -- the Supergirl costume. And being the owner of a Kryptonite© mine.

I snack on fallacies, and with some posters I know I can always count on an endless supply. Thanks ::urp:: 'scuse me.

Last edited:

Otherwise they would be insulting and calling him names for doing so and even using that Racist word.

You called him a liar.

No just pointing out that the far left is not going after him with a vengeance for speaking out against Obama with usual rounds of "he is racist".

Thus this proves beyond any shadow of a doubt that he is far left.

Prove that I am a DNC drone.

I'm referring to the dozens of times you make posts saying someone is wrong about something but you provide no evidence that they are in fact wrong.

Have I not posted 'facts' in my argument in this thread?

No you have posted your opinion in which you believe are facts when they are not.

I posted that Gergen worked for 4 Republican administrations. Fact?

I posted that Gergen identified himself as a registered Independent, NOT a Democrat. Fact?

I posted that Clinton brought in Gergen to facilitate working with Republicans. Fact?

And I'll post now, this quote from Gergen, from 2012:

"I'm a moderate centrist."

Ronald Reagan's PR Director David Gergen on Barack Obama - SPIEGEL ONLINE

Fact?

You called him a liar.

No just pointing out that the far left is not going after him with a vengeance for speaking out against Obama with usual rounds of "he is racist".

You're concocting your own personal set of measures now as to what does or doesn't constitute a leftist? What are you, an aspiring alchemist?

You called him a liar.

:confused:

With logic like that, who needs enemas... :poop:

Forum List

Back