Who Says Obama's Incompetent???

You are going to be waiting a long time for that evidence. Koshbot manufactures bullshit at the speed of light.

Nope sorry I am not a DNC drone that can only use talking points as "facts".

Then provide the evidence Gergen has only voted for far left Democrats. Or were you talking out of your ass for the umpteenth time again today?

I was making a point that obviously the far left can not comprehend.

Can you prove that he is an Independent other than him claiming it?

Nope sorry I am not a DNC drone that can only use talking points as "facts".

Then provide the evidence Gergen has only voted for far left Democrats. Or were you talking out of your ass for the umpteenth time again today?

So you just made it up. You don't believe he is an Independent, so you just completely fabricated an insinuation that he votes for far left Democrats!

Amazing.

A bimbo who probably never even heard of Gergen upon which to base her opinion thinks she can manufacture shit up about him.

Koshbot, casually tossing out bogus claims, insinuations, and lies catches up to you here. Your one-liner emptyheadedness may have gotten you far on whatever Amateur Hour forum you came from, but it won't work here. You are way out of your league.

Last edited:

So you just made it up. You don't believe he is an Independent, so you just completely fabricated an insinuation that he votes for far left Democrats!

Amazing.

A bimbo who probably never even heard of Gergen before today thinks she can manufacture shit up about him.

Koshbot, casually tossing out bogus claims, insinuations, and lies catches up to you here. Your one-liner emptyheadedness may have gotten you far on whatever Amateur Hour forum you came from, but it won't work here. You are way out of your league.

Speaking of one who is "tossing out bogus claims, insinuations, and lies".....

Amazing.

A bimbo who probably never even heard of Gergen upon which to base her opinion thinks she can manufacture shit up about him.

bimbo?

Amazing.

bimbo?

Yes it shows that the far left truly hate women.

Although I doubt anyone working for Clinton would vote republican, but hey the facts are right there and the far left ignore them.

Amazing.

bimbo?

Bimbo. Airhead. Echo box. Something in that vein, yes. She is breaking the land speed record for number of bullshit claims per hour.

Amazing.

bimbo?

Bimbo. Airhead. Echo box. Something in that vein, yes. She is breaking the land speed record for number of bullshit claims per hour.

Nothing like a misogynistic insult to help the cause of civil discourse. :thup:

Amazing.

bimbo?

Don't worry your record is safe no matter how much hate you spew.

BTW: I am male, but don't let that stop you from attacking me and trying to beat me down with your personal vendetta attack.

And this is a prime example of why you can not "discuss" with the far left. They can not handle the truth nor can they prove their claims.

You are a far left Obama drone. That is a fact!

Callling a person whose majority of posts consist mostly of brainless one-liners calling people "left wing drones", or variations thereof, is hurting civil discourse? :lol:

One can only elevate from there!

Callling a person whose majority of posts consist mostly of brainless one-liners calling people "left wing drones", or variations thereof, is hurting civil discourse? :lol:

No I call you a far left Obama drone because it is fact.

YOU are a RACIST!!!!

Not really but this is what I've been called when I bring this up when Obama describes in his OWN words from his autobiography..

It was usually an effective tactic, another one of those tricks I had learned.
People were satisfied so long as you were courteous and smiled and made no sudden moves.
They were more than satisfied. They were revealed.
Such a pleasant surprise to find a well-mannered young black man who didn't seem angry all the time."

Once again.. "tricks", "tactics", everything to keep the truth from coming out!!!

Are you around black people very often?

A) in the 1950s my white cousin had a black baby and my grandmother in the Midwest where there were less then 3% blacks LOVED him!
B) In the 1970s my partner was black.. we had a business together...around each other every day... went to his home ate with his family.... IN DALLAS !
C) In the 1980s,90s.. my bosses were black...

So tell me what do you think?

"...and one of my best friends is black"?
For someone who has been around black people, you sure don't understand them very well.

Are you around black people very often?

A) in the 1950s my white cousin had a black baby and my grandmother in the Midwest where there were less then 3% blacks LOVED him!
B) In the 1970s my partner was black.. we had a business together...around each other every day... went to his home ate with his family.... IN DALLAS !

For someone who has been around black people, you sure don't understand them very well.

Goes to show that the far left talking point from the Obama drone was shot out of the water and what do we get more far left propaganda.

Except she's right. You are misogynistic. You have mentioned that keeping 'em pregnant was your m.o. Did she stay in the kitchen, too?

Goes to show that the far left talking point from the Obama drone was shot out of the water and what do we get more far left propaganda.

Healthmyths does not have an inkling of the black experience in America. What do I need to do? Send him and you a bunch of Spike Lee films? Tsk....

What do you think it is like to be a young black man in the United States? Please enlighten us Obama drones.

So when someone frustrates you in conversation, you decide the most fitting thing to call them is a woman.

Good to know.

I've said it a zillion times. Obama is profoundly incompetent, but has the incredible good fortune (from his perspective) of being opposed by people who are even more incompetent than himself.

This is where you arrive when you keep voting for the lesser of two evils instead of demanding superior quality from within your own ranks. You have to take the trash to the curb.

Well that is one far left Obama drones take based on their programming.

Obama was the worst of the two evils in both elections and you voted for him twice as a matter of fact who the last Republican president you voted for before allowing the far left to program you into one of their drones?

Koshbot, I did not vote for Obama. You are an idiot for making that assumption. That's almost as bad as you claiming over 4000 US troops were killed this year. You a really need to stop making such an incredible ass of yourself.

I voted straight Republican for probably longer than you have been alive. I stopped voting when the GOP went to shit.

You see, my vote has to be earned. I don't give it away. The GOP has been hijacked by retards like yourself, along with pschopaths, liars, and hypocrites. If it ever cleans itself up and takes out the trash, I will vote GOP again.

Until then, I enjoy the wailing and gnashing of teeth from people like you over Obama.

You deserve Obama. Dipshits like you certainly worked very hard for him to succeed with your intellectual capacities of a bumper sticker. You don't even know why you hate him since you parrot so many bogus claims about him. Your skull is some kind of weird empty vessel which echoes whatever is spoken into it.

You are the embodiment of what I said. Obama is opposed by people more incompetent than himself. Take a good look in the mirror. I am talking about people like you. I doubt you could construct an original thought if your life literally depended on it.

You're only given 2 people to vote for and there are some differences between the two so you might as well vote. It will never get any better than this as long as big money determines who gets in.

Except she's right. You are misogynistic. You have mentioned that keeping 'em pregnant was your m.o. Did she stay in the kitchen, too?

Once again more far left propaganda not based on reality.

Healthmyths does not have an inkling of the black experience in America. What do I need to do? Send him and you a bunch of Spike Lee films? Tsk....

What do you think it is like to be a young black man in the United States? Please enlighten us Obama drones.

Can't enlighten an Obama drone, it is impossible and your post keep proving it that you are the true racist based on being a far left Obama drone.

There no far lefties out there giving talking points. It's strictly right wing corporate media.

Forum List

Back