Gop beatdown of Barack Obama on House Floor

Book of Jeremiah

Platinum Member
Nov 3, 2012
This video was sent to me this morning and they want others to see what happened on the House floor. Here is a GOP rep expressing his thoughts on Obama's leadership - on the house floor. It all takes place in about a minute. I'm told they expect the video to be pulled. I haven't watched anything political for some time so I was surprised to hear some of what he said.

GOP Rep's Epic 1-Minute Beatdown Of Barack Obama On House Floor | Independent Journal Review

It has over a million hits on youtube so I don't believe it is going to be removed. Perhaps the person who sent it to me was told it would be.

[ame=http://youtu.be/86UL9ekiXDk]Bridenstine Questions President's Leadership - YouTube[/ame]

A whole bunch of truth in those words.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=86UL9ekiXDk]Bridenstine Questions President's Leadership - YouTube[/ame]

Six Months old..... Jun 4, 2013.

Not knocking the OP, just sayin.....

There really is no(sic) stopping Barry if he want's to become resident dictator. You do realize this right?

Well, yes there is.

At some point, even dimocrap politicians start to worry about their own skins. At some point, they're gonna vote for impeachment if he goes too far.

There really is no(sic) stopping Barry if he want's to become resident dictator. You do realize this right?
Well, yes there is.

At some point, even dimocrap politicians start to worry about their own skins. At some point, they're gonna vote for impeachment if he goes too far.

I'm concerned, because there still are good people who are Democrats out there, and they just missed something in the last two elections. :(

Well, yes there is.

Will never happen. All other considerations about party loyalty aside, no Dem will ever vote to impeach the first black president, much less convict. At best the Dem leaders will have a Come To Jesus talk with Obama and he'll spend the rest of his term giving pointless speeches and playing golf on our dime, but there is far too much political damage to the Dems if impeachment ever comes to a vote and they go along with it. They know he considers the entire party expendable to push his agenda through, but every single member of Congress wants to get reelected and there would be a racial albatross around their necks if they even thought about putting Obama under a legal microscope on their watch.

This video was sent to me this morning and they want others to see what happened on the House floor. Here is a GOP rep expressing his thoughts on Obama's leadership - on the house floor. It all takes place in about a minute. I'm told they expect the video to be pulled. I haven't watched anything political for some time so I was surprised to hear some of what he said.

GOP Rep's Epic 1-Minute Beatdown Of Barack Obama On House Floor | Independent Journal Review
Well said.

Forum List

Back