Zone1 Who practices Lent?

Mortimer

Gold Member
Sep 29, 2010
Speedy Gonzales
I usually do not because food and consumption like coffee and cigarettes are a weakness of me i do pray several times a day though and im sexually celibate but food cigarettes coffe is my demon i failed now on catholic lent eventhough i did ate only once and it was seafood on ash wednesday but a new trie starting with orthodox lent in a few days im aware that im a sinner and this glutony is not to be put aside as small or unimportant the first sin of Adam was eating forbidden fruit afterall

How about you?

I usually do not because food and consumption like coffee and cigarettes are a weakness of me i do pray several times a day though and im sexually celibate but food cigarettes coffe is my demon i failed now on catholic lent eventhough i did ate only once and it was seafood on ash wednesday but a new trie starting with orthodox lent in a few days im aware that im a sinner and this glutony is not to be put aside as small or unimportant the first sin of Adam was eating forbidden fruit afterall

How about you?
Catholics, Lutherans, and all the "Orthodox" churches. Maybe Episcopalians too.

How about you?
Isn't that a Jewish thing?

Forum List

Back