Who other than Baltimore or San Francisco can win the Super Bowl?

I would take the Texans over Cleveland if Tank Dell was not on IR and Noah Brown was not injured, Stroud just does not have the targets to throw to, but he will still keep it close and still might win it against a potent Cleveland defense. Flacco is also one of the best ever in road playoff games, right now he is tied with Roger Staubach for 2nd most road playoff victories with 8, if he wins he moves into 2nd place by himself and only trails Brady by 2 games.
The Pixies are my 2nd choice in the AFC

Betting these games is never easy for me. Never am I even 75% certain. Last week BUF@MIA I was pretty sure both would score points. Good weather. Both needed a win.

I bet $10 on over 51.5pts. First half over 23.5pts + Josh Allen to score 1TD. Lost both. I also lost WASH college to cover +7.5 and over 52.5. Lost all.

Now I am from ~even to down on the year. But it is a fun hobby, no regrets. What I win or lose barely covers parking and a hot dog over an entire season. I’ve made bets on every game. I needed something to do outside of working.

I have no idea on CLEVE HOU about points? Will HOU score? Will CLVE need to score 24 points? I don’t know?

I bet only CLEVE to win 2.5X than typical bet size.. Lousy payback odds at -134. Normally I build my own parlays? But this one? Not much idea what will happen. HOU is not chopped liver.

Last edited:
Arrowhead Stadium in Kansas City is not a domed stadium though. And the temperature is forecast to be zero at kickoff time. Seems to me that would be putting players (and fans) at risk of frost bite especially if there is wind and there usually is wind in that part of the world. At any rate it would be miserable for the players. Especially the Dolphins.

Could be. Better dress warm. ITMT, even though Detroit is a domed stadium, you still have to get there in the bitter 5°, then, letting 60,000 people in the doors will bring that cold inside. Plus the place is made of concrete, glass and steel, so, I don't care how much you blow the heaters, the place can't be 5° outside and be toasty inside, it will still be cold, just not as cold as if it were an open stadium.

Then there is the Buffalo game. Probably only 25° there which isn't too bad, but I guess so much wind and blowing snow is possible that they've delayed the game until Monday, I assume out of concerns that a great many fans might not even show up or be able to get there on the roads.

Just when I was convinced Man Made Global Warming Climate Change really was real.

Could be. Better dress warm. ITMT, even though Detroit is a domed stadium, you still have to get there in the bitter 5°, then, letting 60,000 people in the doors will bring that cold inside. Plus the place is made of concrete, glass and steel, so, I don't care how much you blow the heaters, the place can't be 5° outside and be toasty inside, it will still be cold, just not as cold as if it were an open stadium.

Then there is the Buffalo game. Probably only 25° there which isn't too bad, but I guess so much wind and blowing snow is possible that they've delayed the game until Monday, I assume out of concerns that a great many fans might not even show up or be able to get there on the roads.

Just when I was convinced Man Made Global Warming Climate Change really was real.
I think they moved the Buffalo game to Monday afternoon

Feel pretty stupid now. Cleve letting me down. I did say Flaco (cant go wacko) and give it away. But they show little sign of stopping HOU anyways. It was a ten point game, CLEVE driving when Flaco began to Flake.

47:1 on HOU to win the SB. $5 pays back $235

Last edited:
IMO Stroud helped to beat GA in the NCAA title game too. Put them (OHIO) in position to win it. FG missed, GA survived.

Old cripple cant escape once today. Thats the ballgame. Once the line quits blocking……its over. They’re mad now. Gonna be a long planeride home.

HOU dropped to 31:1 to win SB before I could bet it.
dropped to 13:1 to win AFC.

OK on to KC. normally I dont do many prop bets but I’ve bet Kelce to score quite a few times recently and he is a big ZERO since 7 games ago? He’s breaking my homemade parlays!

Since he hooked up with that Swift at least! I bet him again to get one TD tonight. Come on Kelce quit looking up at the luxury box. Daddy needs a bucket of popeyes!

Forum List

Back