Who needs an AR-15 rifle? People who don't want democrat party rioters burning and looting, and killing you.

2aguy

Diamond Member
Jul 19, 2014
During the riots over the death of the gun criminal who was wanted on warrants, resisted arrest and then because of his resistance was accidentally shot.....

These Americans used their legal AR-15 rifles to keep violent democrat party rioters from looting and burning their businesses, and kept them from killing....

1618356095523.png

During the riots over the death of the gun criminal who was wanted on warrants, resisted arrest and then because of his resistance was accidentally shot.....

These Americans used their legal AR-15 rifles to keep violent democrat party rioters from looting and burning their businesses, and kept them from killing....

View attachment 479606

Hey....Afrench2.....

Would you rather their businesses were looted and burned to the ground, and that they were murdered....instead?

Please...explain your answer...

View attachment 479606

Hey....Afrench2.....

Would you rather their businesses were looted and burned to the ground, and that they were murdered....instead?

I value life over property.

View attachment 479606

Hey....Afrench2.....

So do I, but when democrat party voters are burning businesses, they are risking the lives of anyone in the area......so arson allows for deadly force.

I will put you in the column for wanting the businesses burned and looted and you don't care if people are murdered in the process....

View attachment 479606

Hey....Afrench2.....

Afrenchidiot2 is for the KKK. They, Southern White Democrats back in the day, prevented black people from owning guns so they could terrorize black people, burn their businesses and murder them. BLM/ANTIFA prevent blacks from owning guns so they can terrorize black people, burn their businesses and murder them. Nothing has changed with the Democrap party.....

I will use my shotguns to protect myself...

It is good that you have a choice in which weapon to use....a small female might differ and choose an AR-15 rifle since it might fit her better and allow her to handle herself better.

Maybe, but I know a few women that handle the shotgun better than me and they are not Butch at all...

Training matters...

It is good that you have a choice in which weapon to use....a small female might differ and choose an AR-15 rifle since it might fit her better and allow her to handle herself better.

Maybe, but I know a few women that handle the shotgun better than me and they are not Butch at all...

Training matters...

Yep......but again...it is nice to have a choice. Each to their own...

View attachment 479606

Hey....Afrench2.....

So do we. Destroy a persons life savings and what do they do? Usually commit suicide. Especially if they worked their entire lives and now they are old. As usual you ignore the costs to the innocent and only care that the violent felons be left alone.

View attachment 479606

Hey....Afrench2.....

Not me.
Try and invade my home or destroy it and you'll be in for a rude awakening.

Training matters...

I have no issue you owning what you want and I am never going to support banning but I will explain that the left will use the Machine Gun requirements as their argument...

View attachment 479606

Hey....Afrench2.....

PropertyOverLife.jpg

Training matters...

I have no issue you owning what you want and I am never going to support banning but I will explain that the left will use the Machine Gun requirements as their argument...

What do you mean?

AR-15s are not machine guns.

Training matters...

What do you mean?

I understand that but the left will try to expand the law and add them to it even if they are not the same...

View attachment 479606

Hey....Afrench2.....

So you’ll let thugs steal and destroy all of your property.

Cool.

View attachment 479606

Hey....Afrench2.....

View attachment 479612
Not to mention if they are breaking into your property and/or stealing your property they probably value that property more than your life and would be willing to kill you to steal it.

Training matters...

What do you mean?

I understand that but the left will try to expand the law and add them to it even if they are not the same...

They are going to do that anyway......also, they will include any semi-automatic weapons, including shotguns, pistols and other rifles.....they will use the fact that they are all semi-auto rifles, and since they all operate the same way as the AR-15, they also should be banned and confiscated.

Forum List

Back