Who needs an AR-15 rifle? People who don't want democrat party rioters burning and looting, and killing you.

There is no "Democrat Party." There is a "Democratic Party," but I guess one needs to have gone to school to know this.

There is no record of any rioter's party affiliation, if any. I, too, question whether any of these people vote or have done so.

There is no need for any private citizen to have an AR-15 in the US. They should be outlawed as a threat to public safety and health. Actually, the comments on USMB in support of having one bolster the argument that the people who want them have mental issues that should preclude them from having one.

And I'll never forget the video of that police chief in Pennsylvania rattling an AR-15 or similar weapon off over his head while screaming something about "Them! Them! Them!" This does not exactly bolster public confidence in gun owners and law enforcement. Now we face the news that this oath-keepers gang may have been stockpiling weapons at a hotel right here in River City on Jan. 6. No, thanks.

There is no "Democratic" party because the party that claims that title in its name isn't democratic in any sense of the word....they are fascist to their core...

There is no democrat party and you never did prove if anyone that rioted voted at all.
I've worked with plenty of criminals and criminals-to-be and 95% don't vote and have no interest.

In Chicago, and likely other major cities, the gangs work with the democrat party, as manpower and intimidation for the local city elections..........in Chicago, the gangs hold meetings with candidates and interview them before they give their support.
Cool. Voter participation.

I will use my shotguns to protect myself...

It is good that you have a choice in which weapon to use....a small female might differ and choose an AR-15 rifle since it might fit her better and allow her to handle herself better.

Maybe, but I know a few women that handle the shotgun better than me and they are not Butch at all...

Training matters...

Yup and I'm one of them. I love my Mossburg, 00 Buck and slugs work great in it.

During the riots over the death of the gun criminal who was wanted on warrants, resisted arrest and then because of his resistance was accidentally shot.....

These Americans used their legal AR-15 rifles to keep violent democrat party rioters from looting and burning their businesses, and kept them from killing....

View attachment 479606

Hey....Afrench2.....

Would you rather their businesses were looted and burned to the ground, and that they were murdered....instead?

Please...explain your answer...
I value life over property.

You should definitely post a sign to that effect on your lawn.

During the riots over the death of the gun criminal who was wanted on warrants, resisted arrest and then because of his resistance was accidentally shot.....

These Americans used their legal AR-15 rifles to keep violent democrat party rioters from looting and burning their businesses, and kept them from killing....

View attachment 479606

Hey....Afrench2.....

Would you rather their businesses were looted and burned to the ground, and that they were murdered....instead?

I value livelihood over people choosing to infringe on my rights through their own acts of violence.

I don't see valuing life as an obligation on me to value the lives of those trying to do me harm to the extent of passively allowing them to do me harm. Nor do I feel any obligation to treat property that I've worked hard for and that is the difference between taking care of my family and financial devastation as though it's "mere greed" to be thrown away in service of the "valuable life" of some stranger committing criminal acts.

View attachment 479606

Another neo nazi wanting to return to the days of storm troopers. Police decide who is guilty and administer the death penalty at will.

When AR-15's are banned & they knock on the door and ask for yours. Can they kill you if you say no?

The storm troopers are blm and antifa, you dumb ass....they burned and looted our cities for 7 months, and murdered over 30 Americans......and threatened more and worse if their candidate, biden the doofus, didn't get elected.......
I get it, police can murder black men but, OMG OMG OMG people can't protest. Funny how a few blocks becomes the entire city & setting a dumpster on fire is burning down our cities.

If you don't like these protests, QUIT SUPPORTING POLICE MURDERING BLACK PEOPLE.

Your pals, the neo Nazis can march armed & kill security gurds at our nation's Capitol and you loved every minute and wasn't it you fucking dumbass Trumpettres that were threatening armed insurection if your orange GOD lost?

View attachment 479606

Hey....Afrench2.....

/----/Even if it means you lose your life savings and means of income for your family? Do you value the life of an unborn child too?

View attachment 479606

Another neo nazi wanting to return to the days of storm troopers. Police decide who is guilty and administer the death penalty at will.

When AR-15's are banned & they knock on the door and ask for yours. Can they kill you if you say no?

The storm troopers are blm and antifa, you dumb ass....they burned and looted our cities for 7 months, and murdered over 30 Americans......and threatened more and worse if their candidate, biden the doofus, didn't get elected.......
I get it, police can murder black men but, OMG OMG OMG people can't protest. Funny how a few blocks becomes the entire city & setting a dumpster on fire is burning down our cities.

If you don't like these protests, QUIT SUPPORTING POLICE MURDERING BLACK PEOPLE.

Your pals, the neo Nazis can march armed & kill security gurds at our nation's Capitol and you loved every minute and wasn't it you fucking dumbass Trumpettres that were threatening armed insurection if your orange GOD lost?
/-----/ "QUIT SUPPORTING POLICE MURDERING BLACK PEOPLE "
QUIT SUPPORTING BLACK PEOPLE LOOTING, RIOTING, AND MURDERING.

View attachment 479606

I do not support looting or violence. I support their cause against police killing unarmed black men. Why don't you?

View attachment 479606

I do not support looting or violence. I support their cause against police killing unarmed black men. Why don't you?

Because their solutions end up far worse than the initial problem.

View attachment 479606

Moron...the nazis support your agenda, not mine.....blm, and antifa, your nazis, burned and looted cities for 7 months, and murdered over 30 people......those are your nazis.

And, shit for brains, the cop wasn't killed, he died from a stroke or heart attack long after the protest at the Capitol......

Which black guy was murdered by police? So far we have floyd who over dosed and died because of heart disease and drug use, and the guy shot by the woman cop, was shot on accident......no murder involved in either case.....

And had the two shitheads not been fighting the police, they would both be alive today, to commit more crimes against innocent people....

View attachment 479606

Then you wouldn't support taking money from the training budgets of these cops...you shit head.

How about you tell these low life, violent criminals who beat and rob innocent men, and women to stop f*****g resisting arrest..........they are the ones escalating the violence that gets them killed....you idiot.

View attachment 479606

Hey....Afrench2.....

You do realize there are people out there who will kill you in order to take your property don't you?

View attachment 479606

Hey, RealDumb, why is it that so many of your posts consist of "I get it" and then a long line of utter bullshit that no one said, but that you WISH they had said because it fits the conversation you imagined having and "brilliantly" winning? And why is it that even the pretend conversations where you imagine yourself winning sound utterly lame?

View attachment 479606

Hey....Afrench2.....

/----/Even if it means you lose your life savings and means of income for your family? Do you value the life of an unborn child too?

My feeling is that if those insane thugs had valued their own lives more than property, they wouldn't have risked those lives to loot and destroy the property. So why should I value their lives more than they themselves do?

View attachment 479606

Possibly because their "cause" is nothing more than a horseshit slogan they chant as a cover to their REAL cause of looting, rioting, and murdering. And unlike you, WE are smart enough to see that, and not blindly support it.

View attachment 479606

Possibly because their "cause" is nothing more than a horseshit slogan they chant as a cover to their REAL cause of looting, rioting, and murdering. And unlike you, WE are smart enough to see that, and not blindly support it.

The organizatrion is not about looting and violence. And yes, you are too stupid to get it.

Forum List

Back