Who needs an AR-15 rifle? People who don't want democrat party rioters burning and looting, and killing you.

During the riots over the death of the gun criminal who was wanted on warrants, resisted arrest and then because of his resistance was accidentally shot.....

These Americans used their legal AR-15 rifles to keep violent democrat party rioters from looting and burning their businesses, and kept them from killing....

View attachment 479606

Another neo nazi wanting to return to the days of storm troopers. Police decide who is guilty and administer the death penalty at will.

When AR-15's are banned & they knock on the door and ask for yours. Can they kill you if you say no?

The storm troopers are blm and antifa, you dumb ass....they burned and looted our cities for 7 months, and murdered over 30 Americans......and threatened more and worse if their candidate, biden the doofus, didn't get elected.......
I get it, police can murder black men but, OMG OMG OMG people can't protest. Funny how a few blocks becomes the entire city & setting a dumpster on fire is burning down our cities.

If you don't like these protests, QUIT SUPPORTING POLICE MURDERING BLACK PEOPLE.

Your pals, the neo Nazis can march armed & kill security gurds at our nation's Capitol and you loved every minute and wasn't it you fucking dumbass Trumpettres that were threatening armed insurection if your orange GOD lost?

Hey, RealDumb, why is it that so many of your posts consist of "I get it" and then a long line of utter bullshit that no one said, but that you WISH they had said because it fits the conversation you imagined having and "brilliantly" winning? And why is it that even the pretend conversations where you imagine yourself winning sound utterly lame?

I can't help it if my posts fly waaaaaaay over your empty head.

During the riots over the death of the gun criminal who was wanted on warrants, resisted arrest and then because of his resistance was accidentally shot.....

These Americans used their legal AR-15 rifles to keep violent democrat party rioters from looting and burning their businesses, and kept them from killing....

View attachment 479606

Another neo nazi wanting to return to the days of storm troopers. Police decide who is guilty and administer the death penalty at will.

When AR-15's are banned & they knock on the door and ask for yours. Can they kill you if you say no?

The storm troopers are blm and antifa, you dumb ass....they burned and looted our cities for 7 months, and murdered over 30 Americans......and threatened more and worse if their candidate, biden the doofus, didn't get elected.......
I get it, police can murder black men but, OMG OMG OMG people can't protest. Funny how a few blocks becomes the entire city & setting a dumpster on fire is burning down our cities.

If you don't like these protests, QUIT SUPPORTING POLICE MURDERING BLACK PEOPLE.

Your pals, the neo Nazis can march armed & kill security gurds at our nation's Capitol and you loved every minute and wasn't it you fucking dumbass Trumpettres that were threatening armed insurection if your orange GOD lost?
/-----/ "QUIT SUPPORTING POLICE MURDERING BLACK PEOPLE "
QUIT SUPPORTING BLACK PEOPLE LOOTING, RIOTING, AND MURDERING.
I do not support looting or violence. I support their cause against police killing unarmed black men. Why don't you?

Possibly because their "cause" is nothing more than a horseshit slogan they chant as a cover to their REAL cause of looting, rioting, and murdering. And unlike you, WE are smart enough to see that, and not blindly support it.

The organizatrion is not about looting and violence. And yes, you are too stupid to get it.

Clearly, it is. And now we know the lead marxist in charge is also looting the funds to buy her own homes. LOTS of them.

View attachment 479606

Hey, RealDumb, why is it that so many of your posts consist of "I get it" and then a long line of utter bullshit that no one said, but that you WISH they had said because it fits the conversation you imagined having and "brilliantly" winning? And why is it that even the pretend conversations where you imagine yourself winning sound utterly lame?

I can't help it if my posts fly waaaaaaay over your empty head.

You could probably help it that you have such ludicrous delusions of adequacy, though. I hear they have medication for that. Check into it.

View attachment 479606

You're really paranoid. You shouldn't have any firearms.

Wow.....you took that Chinese money and also work for the dems.....

2 billion dollars in destroyed businesses and lives isn't "a dumpster fire."

The police aren't murdering black people....

The policies of the democrat party have gotten thousands of black Americans murdered in the cities the democrat party controls...

The organizatrion is not about looting and violence. And yes, you are too stupid to get it.

You are right....blm and antifa are the brown shirts of the democrat party...they are simply there to enforce the will of their democrat party masters....

Burning, looting and murder are just the tools they use....

I know what you want.....as does anyone who is informed on 2nd Amendment issues......

My family has guns for hunting ducks and deer which we don't do much any more... And a pistol for the home. It's just not a big deal. Of course our biggest concern is that some criminal will steal them. The guns are certainly not more important than the attacks on churches, schools, grocery stores, movie theaters etc. The men and women in my family have very practical attitudes towards weapons.. they just aren't a measure of masculinity. Of course we don't live in a ghetto area. Do you?

My family has guns for hunting ducks and deer which we don't do much any more... And a pistol for the home. It's just not a big deal. Of course our biggest concern is that some criminal will steal them. The guns are certainly not more important than the attacks on churches, schools, grocery stores, movie theaters etc. The men and women in my family have very practical attitudes towards weapons.. they just aren't a measure of masculinity. Of course we don't live in a ghetto area. Do you?

Yeah....it isn't just you.....

American citizens use their guns 1.1 million times a year to stop rapes, robberies, murders, stabbings, beatings, and yes, even mass public shootings..........

You might not need those guns...but those Americans did.....

They did not know the morning they woke up that that gun they own would mean the difference between a life changed for ever, or a life or death event....

Your reasoning for why you deciding you don't need a gun means everyone shouldn't have one is why you should not have power in this country.

So do I....I won't shoot someone over property, but burning, looting and murder? Shooting blm and antifa brown shirts working for the democrat party saves lives...
Oh, if someone is going to throw a Molotov Cocktail at a business, and i am there watching, i wont hesitate to shoot the hand that is holding that bottle.

And then i get to watch the progressive dance.

Forum List

Back