Who needs an AR-15 rifle? People who don't want democrat party rioters burning and looting, and killing you.

During the riots over the death of the gun criminal who was wanted on warrants, resisted arrest and then because of his resistance was accidentally shot.....

These Americans used their legal AR-15 rifles to keep violent democrat party rioters from looting and burning their businesses, and kept them from killing....

View attachment 479606

Hey....Afrench2.....

Would you rather their businesses were looted and burned to the ground, and that they were murdered....instead?

Please...explain your answer...
I value life over property.
not if has an umbilical cord attached to it .

I will use my shotguns to protect myself...

It is good that you have a choice in which weapon to use....a small female might differ and choose an AR-15 rifle since it might fit her better and allow her to handle herself better.

Maybe, but I know a few women that handle the shotgun better than me and they are not Butch at all...

Training matters...

Yep......but again...it is nice to have a choice. Each to their own...

I have no issue you owning what you want and I am never going to support banning but I will explain that the left will use the Machine Gun requirements as their argument...

What do you mean?

AR-15s are not machine guns.

I understand that but the left will try to expand the law and add them to it even if they are not the same...

They are going to do that anyway......also, they will include any semi-automatic weapons, including shotguns, pistols and other rifles.....they will use the fact that they are all semi-auto rifles, and since they all operate the same way as the AR-15, they also should be banned and confiscated.

They can issue all the bans they want it will never stop those that want to kill...

In the end I expect them to expand the law and many states will reject it and fight it in court...

During the riots over the death of the gun criminal who was wanted on warrants, resisted arrest and then because of his resistance was accidentally shot.....

These Americans used their legal AR-15 rifles to keep violent democrat party rioters from looting and burning their businesses, and kept them from killing....

View attachment 479606

Ah yes.....However, to the fascist left the "AR-15", otherwise known as the "evil black gun" is no better or worse than me with my Remington 700 from a quarter mile away with a Leupold scope on it. I can easily take the bad guys' head off and never break a sweat.

View attachment 479606

While an AR-15 is more than capable of dispatching commies, I thought they'd be more appreciative of being shot with a real commie rifle.

That's why I opted for the AK-47 instead. :04:

I figure i can pick off a few zombies a minute with my bolt action long gun, so no worries ~S~

View attachment 479606

While an AR-15 is more than capable of dispatching commies, I thought they'd be more appreciative of being shot with a real commie rifle.

I have thought many times about buying an AK.....but being an old combat vet, I decided to go with the (1) Springfield M1A (standard issue) and (2) the AR-15 (with Trijicon scope) that and my trusty Remington. That, with the trusty 1911 and the Sig Sauer P220 and P226 and I feel fairly outfitted. Oh...lest I forget, my EDC the Sig P365.

View attachment 479606

I have thought many times about buying an AK.....but being an old combat vet, I decided to go with the (1) Springfield M1A (standard issue) and (2) the AR-15 (with Trijicon scope) that and my trusty Remington. That, with the trusty 1911 and the Sig Sauer P220 and P226 and I feel fairly outfitted. Oh...lest I forget, my EDC the Sig P365.

Love the M1A. Nothing says "fuck you" louder than a 20-round magazine of 7.62 NATO. I'm leaning toward the Dragunov SVD. There's just something sexy as hell about those, plus I have a good supply of 7.62x54 ammo.

dragunov-sniper-rifle-svd-01.jpg

View attachment 479606

Love the M1A. Nothing says "fuck you" louder than a 20-round magazine of 7.62 NATO. I'm leaning toward the Dragunov SVD. There's just something sexy as hell about those, plus I have a good supply of 7.62x54 ammo.

Ooohhh...she's purty!!
dragunov-sniper-rifle-svd-01.jpg

I will use my shotguns to protect myself...

It is good that you have a choice in which weapon to use....a small female might differ and choose an AR-15 rifle since it might fit her better and allow her to handle herself better.
Of course you could use a shotgun like this...Very messy though...

View attachment 479609
The best of both both worlds.

A 12 gauge shotgun WITH a detachable magazine.

Screenshot_2021-04-13-19-29-34(1).png

(*also available in semi-auto from participating manufactures)

AR-12 Semi Auto, AR-15 Style 12GA Shotgun by Panzer Arms of Turkey, New G4 Model W/ Factory Upgrades, Choke Tubes, 3" Chamber- Cerakote Digital Camo

Last edited:

View attachment 479606

Another neo nazi wanting to return to the days of storm troopers. Police decide who is guilty and administer the death penalty at will.

When AR-15's are banned & they knock on the door and ask for yours. Can they kill you if you say no?

View attachment 479606

Another neo nazi wanting to return to the days of storm troopers. Police decide who is guilty and administer the death penalty at will.

When AR-15's are banned & they knock on the door and ask for yours. Can they kill you if you say no?

You mean like your heroes in the FBI, ATF, and US Marshall's?

Not to mention your antifart stormpoopers attacking old people going about their business.

View attachment 479606

Hey....Afrench2.....

Would you rather their businesses were looted and burned to the ground, and that they were murdered....instead?

Please...explain your answer...
I value life over property.

I value livelihood over people choosing to infringe on my rights through their own acts of violence.

There is no "Democrat Party." There is a "Democratic Party," but I guess one needs to have gone to school to know this.

There is no record of any rioter's party affiliation, if any. I, too, question whether any of these people vote or have done so.

There is no need for any private citizen to have an AR-15 in the US. They should be outlawed as a threat to public safety and health. Actually, the comments on USMB in support of having one bolster the argument that the people who want them have mental issues that should preclude them from having one.

And I'll never forget the video of that police chief in Pennsylvania rattling an AR-15 or similar weapon off over his head while screaming something about "Them! Them! Them!" This does not exactly bolster public confidence in gun owners and law enforcement. Now we face the news that this oath-keepers gang may have been stockpiling weapons at a hotel right here in River City on Jan. 6. No, thanks.

There is no democrat party and you never did prove if anyone that rioted voted at all.
I've worked with plenty of criminals and criminals-to-be and 95% don't vote and have no interest.

In Chicago, and likely other major cities, the gangs work with the democrat party, as manpower and intimidation for the local city elections..........in Chicago, the gangs hold meetings with candidates and interview them before they give their support.

View attachment 479606

The storm troopers are blm and antifa, you dumb ass....they burned and looted our cities for 7 months, and murdered over 30 Americans......and threatened more and worse if their candidate, biden the doofus, didn't get elected.......

There is no "Democrat Party." There is a "Democratic Party," but I guess one needs to have gone to school to know this.

There is no record of any rioter's party affiliation, if any. I, too, question whether any of these people vote or have done so.

There is no need for any private citizen to have an AR-15 in the US. They should be outlawed as a threat to public safety and health. Actually, the comments on USMB in support of having one bolster the argument that the people who want them have mental issues that should preclude them from having one.

And I'll never forget the video of that police chief in Pennsylvania rattling an AR-15 or similar weapon off over his head while screaming something about "Them! Them! Them!" This does not exactly bolster public confidence in gun owners and law enforcement. Now we face the news that this oath-keepers gang may have been stockpiling weapons at a hotel right here in River City on Jan. 6. No, thanks.

Your fixation on the AR-15 is the real mental health issue. It is a plain rifle, the same as every other semi-automatic rifle, pistol and shotgun....it is not a military weapon, and has never been used by the military.

In fact, doofus, the 5 shot, pump action shotgun is an actual military weapon of war....as is the bolt action hunting rifle....but those details won't get through your mental illness....

Forum List

Back