Who knows what evil lurks in the minds of men.

TheShadow

May 31, 2021
From what I have heard, there used to be a radio program called The Shadow. And at the beginning it said, "Who knows what evil lurks in the minds of men. The Shadow knows!" Being "TheShadow," I know too. But for most people, they call that evil "normal."

.........and women....and womyn....and mxn.......etc etcetc....

Greg

From what I have heard, there used to be a radio program called The Shadow. And at the beginning it said, "Who knows what evil lurks in the minds of men. The Shadow knows!" Being "TheShadow," I know too. But for most people, they call that evil "normal."
No. The line was ...

"Who knows what evil lurks in the HEARTS of men. The Shadow knows!"

OK.

You got any beer?

Okay, does it ever occur to you to conduct a search query of the show to see if maybe there is some information that you may need to improve your discussion?

1622507631586.png

*****CHUCKLE*****

:desk::desk::desk:

Interesting story bro

That picture you have as an avatar. Isn't that the girl in San Francisco who was shot and killed by an illegal beaner? The one who had already been deported 5 times? Who as it turns out, wasn't convicted of murder?

No. The line was ...

"Who knows what evil lurks in the HEARTS of men. The Shadow knows!"

I stand corrected.

What's a radio?

Besides movies, it was that means of mass brainwashing that they had before TV. It is also that thing which gives some people brain cancer from the radio waves cell phones give off.

Okay, does it ever occur to you to conduct a search query of the show to see if maybe there is some information that you may need to improve your discussion?

The quote I gave was close enough. Hearts, minds, what's the difference. What most people feel or think are both driven by brain drugs.

Forum List

Back