The Mind Of A Suicide Bomber: A Matter of Priority

GLASNOST

Gold Member
Aug 1, 2016
Ouma se rondovel

Letā€™s face it, a suicide bomber gets to carry out only one mission. I doubt the bomber himself can choose but someone in their ā€œorganizationā€ does. So, Iā€™m curious to know what he/they consider most worthy of a life. Would they see the U.S. as the centre of evil and target the headquarters of the American DMC or do they regard the international community as chiefly Satanic and target the UN building instead?​

Letā€™s face it, a suicide bomber gets to carry out only one mission. I doubt the bomber himself can choose but someone in their ā€œorganizationā€ does. So, Iā€™m curious to know what he/they consider most worthy of a life. Would they see the U.S. as the centre of evil and target the headquarters of the American DMC or do they regard the international community as chiefly Satanic and target the UN building instead?​

If it's Middle Eastern suicide bombers you're referring to, they wouldn't hit the UN building. Terrorists often operate with impunity wherever the UN has a presence, so they're "buddies."

If you aren't on more than a few government watch lists,
the government is failing in it's duties and responsibilities.

If it's Middle Eastern suicide bombers you're referring to, they wouldn't hit the UN building. Terrorists often operate with impunity wherever the UN has a presence, so they're "buddies."
I see your point but the UN has done diddly squat to protect Julian Assange or the Palestinians or to put the likes of Bush Baby Junior, Dick Cheney, Donald Rumsfeld, or the Zionist Nazi crew in prison. Those people are international criminals many times over but the UN looks the other way! I think you probably agree with me but I suppose you have reasons to believe it's not bad enough to do something nasty to the UN.

It would be such a tough choice, but I think in the end I would choose the UN building.
I tend to agree with you. The US, the UN, and NATO are THE BAD GUYS but it's the job of the UN to keep the world safe and the fact that they don't do shit makes them the BAD GUYS x 10.

I see your point but the UN has done diddly squat to protect Julian Assange or the Palestinians or to put the likes of Bush Baby Junior, Dick Cheney, Donald Rumsfeld, or the Zionist Nazi crew in prison. Those people are international criminals many times over but the UN looks the other way! I think you probably agree with me but I suppose you have reasons to believe it's not bad enough to do something nasty to the UN.

12 UN workers were involved with Hamas on the October 7 attack, which says a lot.

Israel-Hamas war: UNRWA may be forced to end lifesaving aid due to funding suspension, official says

a suicide bomber?

islamic? what kind?

domestic?. choice is guns or nail guns, or automobiles, or ....

but they seem to have trouble detonating pipe bombs.

Did you mean the DNC as opposed to the DMC?

Just tell us and stop pretending to be coy.
The handful of people put on the UN payroll is enough to condemn the UN? "12 UN workers were involved with Hamas on the October 7 attack, which says a lot."

Jonathan Jay Pollard, USS Liberty, and more...

Like I said, people don't want to go down that role.

TEL AVIV, Israel (AP) ā€” An Israeli document obtained Monday spelled out allegations against a dozen U.N. employees the country says took part in Hamasā€™ Oct. 7 assault ā€” claiming seven stormed into Israeli territory, including one who participated in a kidnapping and another who helped to steal a soldierā€™s body.

The allegations against staffers with the U.N. agency for Palestinian refugees prompted the United States and several other countries to freeze funds vital for the body, which is a lifeline for desperate Palestinians in Gaza. The White House indicated that funding could be restored depending on the agencyā€™s investigation and subsequent actions.

The U.N. condemned ā€œthe abhorrent alleged actsā€ and fired nine of the accused workers, who include teachers and a social worker. Two are reportedly dead, and the last is still being identified.

Your hate is on display, yet again. No wonder you were attracted to MAGA early on. Why you weren't arrested for actions on Jan 6, is telling. You're a keyboard warrior who spreads hatred from the comfort of ?

Well I was outside in my backyard range shooting on January 6.

Not sure if that's an arrestable offense, but you run with with if you want to. :laughing0301:

Your hate is on display, yet again. No wonder you were attracted to MAGA early on. Why you weren't arrested for actions on Jan 6, is telling. You're a keyboard warrior who spreads hatred from the comfort of ?

Well I was outside in my backyard range shooting on January 6.

Not sure if that's an arrestable offense, but you run with with if you want to. :laughing0301:

Forum List

Back