The Mind Of A Suicide Bomber: A Matter of Priority

Yes.

Take your pick but the point of this exercise is the choice of target and not so much the method. The US (maybe including the UK) or the UN and affiliates?
if i was a terrorist, which i'm not, i'd pick something military.

i notice that recruiters offices, once a target of draft dodgers and such, are very soft targets and the sgt will be too happy to see a young patriot ready to BOOM!

why screw with the un? "we patriots will just evict the un after victory. "

A lot. Wherever the UN shows up, rapes happen. And other bad shit.

Your hate is on display, yet again. No wonder you were attracted to MAGA early on. Why you weren't arrested for actions on Jan 6, is telling. You're a keyboard warrior who spreads hatred from the comfort of ?
You see 'hate' in his reply?
Well I was outside in my backyard range shooting on January 6.

Not sure if that's an arrestable offense, but you run with with if you want to. :laughing0301:
:auiqs.jpg:

if i was a terrorist, which i'm not,
Let me just note that down officially.
i'd pick something military.
That's not such a bad idea if you can take the heat.
i notice that recruiters offices, once a target of draft dodgers and such, are very soft targets and the sgt will be too happy to see a young patriot ready to BOOM!
Hmmmmm ....... :eusa_think:
why screw with the un? "we patriots will just evict the un after victory. "
The UN deserves more blame than it's ever volunteered. No soul-searching and very little admission of guilt.

Well I was outside in my backyard range shooting on January 6.

Not sure if that's an arrestable offense, but you run with with if you want to. :laughing0301:
I see what you mean.
I've had a permit to carry concealed. Run along little boy playing tough guy with a gun. Run along.
JGalt is talking about the interpretation of "an arrestable offence" and your response is to brag that you have a gun? The "little boy playing tough guy" is you and yes, you should "run along" while you still can. :spank:

Last edited:
I tend to agree with you. The US, the UN, and NATO are THE BAD GUYS but it's the job of the UN to keep the world safe and the fact that they don't do shit makes them the BAD GUYS x 10.
There's a story Glas>>>

~S~

... The US, the UN, and NATO are THE BAD GUYS ...
There's a story Glas>>>

~S~
Yes. It's been said many times in many ways - not least of all by Canada's admiration of WW II, Swastika-clad Ukrainian Nazis for their fight against our allies, the Sovjets. History is being re-written under our noses, in real time.

Yes. It's been said many times in many ways - not least of all by Canada's admiration of WW II, Swastika-clad Ukrainian Nazis for their fight against our allies, the Sovjets. History is being re-written under our noses, in real time.
along with the same time honored propaganda at that Glas.....~S~

I see what you mean.

JGalt is talking about the interpretation of "an arrestable offence" and your response is to brag that you have a gun? The "little boy playing tough guy" is you and yes, you should "run along" while you still can. :spank:
Nope. He was talking about playing with his gun and insinuated that would offend me. So...

eff off loser :pinkygirly:

Forum List

Back