Who is your favorite Televangelist?

I found this clip of Jerry Lee and Mickey Gilley and they talk about their relation to one another and Jimmy Swaggart then do some playing. Look at Ralph Emory! He looks like the country Wolfman Jack lol

Thing is...if you hate Christianity you could have a field day with these charlatans. They bring on the hurl factor for anyone.
I'm sure theres one or 2 sincere ones, but I dont have the patience to find out. Ive heard Billy Graham is geniune.
Jimmy Swaggart sang great balls of fire??? :lmao:
jk I just pictured Tammy Faye dancing back up.

Thing is...if you hate Christianity you could have a field day with these charlatans. They bring on the hurl factor for anyone.
I'm sure theres one or 2 sincere ones, but I dont have the patience to find out. Ive heard Billy Graham is geniune.
No but he may have had them after being with those hookers :biggrin:

There are many churches that do good charity work, this thread really isn't about them. This thread is strictly about those who take advantage and prey on poor people, and even people dying of cancer, as shown in video # 2. The purpose of this thread is not to lump them all together.

good solid bible teachers on tv. Charles Stanley, David Jeremiah, Joseph Price, Ed Hindson, Jack Van Impe....

I've seen your hateful, racist, postings over in the Race/Relations forum. Did any one of the above teach you how to be a racist?

and ive seen your posts you vile lib pos ****.. why are you even in here? Go off yourself you pos.

good solid bible teachers on tv. Charles Stanley, David Jeremiah, Joseph Price, Ed Hindson, Jack Van Impe....

I've seen your hateful, racist, postings over in the Race/Relations forum. Did any one of the above teach you how to be a racist?

hey bitch- the truth hurts- how is it racist to point out the truth?

Careful, your inner Christian is showing. lol

words, just words- whats more important lib? words or actions- id say actions you sick worthless excuse for an adult. You are an example of all thats wrong with America. Loves abortion, welfare, hates on the rich, hates on whites, Christians etc... Go to another country- you'll like it more; try Cuba.

and ive seen your posts you vile lib pos ****.. why are you even in here? Go off yourself you pos.

Spoken like a true Christian. :D

exactly- speaking the truth to a lib is like light to a vampire. it repels them.

hey bitch- the truth hurts- how is it racist to point out the truth?

Careful, your inner Christian is showing. lol

words, just words- whats more important lib? words or actions- id say actions you sick worthless excuse for an adult. You are an example of all thats wrong with America. Loves abortion, welfare, hates on the rich, hates on whites, Christians etc... Go to another country- you'll like it more; try Cuba.

Jack Van Impe says the end is near, and all white, racist, republican's will be going to heaven. Now send him some money!

JackVanImpe.bmp

60c51607aebc02b1dc4b42c7bb59978c.jpg

impe-kiss.gif

hqdefault.jpg

Spoken like a true Christian. :D

exactly- speaking the truth to a lib is like light to a vampire. it repels them.

Hallelujah, send him some money!

jc1.jpg

Jack and Rexella Van Impe - Zionist False prophets and Racist Christ Mockers - Fear Monger Shills

Last edited:

Forum List

Back