Who is your favorite Televangelist?

I didn't bring up that fact that I think he's was/is a lunatic
Billy Graham.

He retired.

The rest should follow his example.

(Growing up, the only time televangelists were watched were when grandma spent the weekend. the rest of the time we attended church.)

Billy Graham certainly isn't free of controversy.

You have serious problems with comprehension

Billy Graham.

He retired.

What part of that gives you the FAINTEST idea I want to hear him?

I used HIS name because he no longer has a show.

I'm sorry, I thought you meant they should follow his example in being a good Christian. I didn't bring up that fact that I think he's was/is a lunatic because I didn't want to hurt your feelings. :) My bad.

" I didn't bring up that fact that I think he's was/is a lunatic"

Far less a lunatic than you.

Billy Graham.

He retired.

(Growing up, the only time televangelists were watched were when grandma spent the weekend. the rest of the time we attended church.)

Billy Graham.

He retired.

I'm sorry, I thought you meant they should follow his example in being a good Christian. I didn't bring up that fact that I think he's was/is a lunatic because I didn't want to hurt your feelings. :) My bad.

Did you listen to the Nixon tapes of Graham/Nixon, the Jew haters? Graham referred to Jews as the synagogue of Satan.

Billy Graham.

He retired.

Billy Graham.

He retired.

Did you listen to the Nixon tapes of Graham/Nixon, the Jew haters? Graham referred to Jews as the synagogue of Satan.

and your point?

any links proving he did anything hurting even 1 Jew?

Do you have a problem with Ambassador Kennedy saying similar things in the late 30s?

never mind...

It will just be more anti-religion, or anti-right, or anti-whatever rhetoric.

Billy Graham.

He retired.

and your point?

Do you have a problem with Ambassador Kennedy saying similar things in the late 30s?

never mind...

Wow. That's some debate skills you've got there, Sparky.

and your point?

never mind...

Debate?

You call what you posted 'debate'?

You not only have a problem with comprehension, you also have a problem with taking hints, and word definitions.

ask someone for the definition of 'click'.

and your point?

never mind...

Debate?

You call what you posted 'debate'?

You not only have a problem with comprehension, you also have a problem with taking hints, and word definitions.

ask someone for the definition of 'click'.

You need to chill out and get your panties out of that wad.

I don't know what happened to Jimmy swaggart, but a lot of New Orleans prostitutes went hungry when he went off the air....
I watched him growing up. Do not really remember much about his messages other than at some point he would weep but man alive that man could play the piano!! That part I really miss.

I don't know what happened to Jimmy swaggart, but a lot of New Orleans prostitutes went hungry when he went off the air....
I watched him growing up. Do not really remember much about his messages other than at some point he would weep but man alive that man could play the piano!! That part I really miss.

Are you sure that you aren't confusing him with his cousin, Jerry lee lewis?

Nope. He, Jerry Lee and their other cousin Mickey Gilley are all very talented piano players

Nope. He, Jerry Lee and their other cousin Mickey Gilley are all very talented piano players

I didn't know that.

I didn't know that.
Not a lot of people do for some reason They know that Jimmy Swaggart and Jerry Lee Lewis are cousins but since the movie Great Balls of Fire never mentions Mickey Gilley as well.

Forum List

Back