Who is watching the January 6th hearings?

Two more White House employees came forward to confirm what she said. Those two agents are trump supporters. They are not going to call them in if you have them testify under oath as to what they say happened. If they start taking the 5th like so many other Trump supporters have, we'll know the truth for sure.
IN other words........

Fox is making an all out effort to say nobody cares about the 1/6 commission. They are so sure that nobody cares till they can't go 10 minutes without repeating that claim. If nobody cares anyway, why are they going to such effort to say nobody cares?
Obviously they are of the same mind as trump, very emotional children.

Obviously they are of the same mind as trump, very emotional children.
USA today July 3rd 2022 6:00 a.m. updated 802 a.m. July 3rd 2022. taboolanews.com two former White House AIDS say top secret service official may be lying to protect trump. White House aides Olivia Troye and Alyssa Farrah Griffin say that secret service official Tony Ornato has a history of lying for trump.

Who is watching the January 6th hearings?
View attachment 655856
All of my neighbors that are retired. They cannot believe how bold and treacherous Trump is. Today Roger Stone's name came up again, if they could just hypnotize this guy and find out the truth that this is totally organized that would end this terrible charade.

i've watched every one of them & it's SO not looking good for donny.

FWX4SAsWQAAq5a-.jpg

Not I, it would be a BIG waste of time. Just ANOTHER "nothingburger", so to speak.
How stupid can a answer be, if they promised their God and leader not to watch it. Then they have no clue whats going on in the hearing. but they still plan on being experts on the subject anyway. That's a idiot.

To be honest, yes. It wasn't a bunch of tourists nor was it an organized attempted coup. It was a protest that got out of hand and turned into a riot and due to it's location the law and the Dems want scapegoats, the law to keep it from happening again at that location and the Dems to use as political fodder.
What a clown act. Have you watched this fakes opinion on this change over time. They were all patriots to begin with, Here are the facts ,IT was a controlled stupid coup controlled by a lame dickhead with no moral compass ,controlling the most stupidest group of people compiled in one spot, at one time, in all the history of the universe. A new group formed of American traitors and dirtballs. What the Dem want is criminals to be charged as these fake right wing hero's claimed to be for law and order in the past.

What a clown act. Have you watched this fakes opinion on this change over time. They were all patriots to begin with, Here are the facts ,IT was a controlled stupid coup controlled by a lame dickhead with no moral compass ,controlling the most stupidest group of people compiled in one spot, at one time, in all the history of the universe. A new group formed of American traitors and dirtballs. What the Dem want is criminals to be charged as these fake right wing hero's claimed to be for law and order in the past.
Wow, you saw what you wanted to see based on your political bias. Color me shocked!! :rofl:

There's no hearsay opposing her testimony. Several people she cites are saying that many of the things is claiming is not true. That's not hearsay.

Pelosi is not going to call the people who refute her stories to testify.
Look at this clown, people she sights won't admit to treason. Gee I wonder why. Thats not hearsay it's bullshit comming from the guilty saying they aren't guilty. Get a life man.

Wow, you saw what you wanted to see based on your political bias. Color me shocked!! :rofl:
I've watched your wimping down crap trying to find a justifiable scenario that maybe isn't 100% stupid. They were patriots to start with ace. Right????? I'm responding 100% to what you said , you are a joke. Color me shocked!

I've watched your wimping down crap trying to find a justifiable scenario that maybe isn't 100% stupid. They were patriots to start with ace. Right????? I'm responding 100% to what you said , you are a joke. Color me shocked!
They were never patriots. They were traitors who claimed to be patriots.

Where did I ever claim they were patriots? I simply stated that it was a protest that got out of hand. Now anyone with even a modicum of rational thought would realize all that statement entails. When was the last time a protest got out of hand with out agitators working within the crowd to make it so? That said I'm making no claim that the agitators were FBI plants like the conspiracy righties want us to believe, that's laughable. Nor has anyone anywhere proven beyond a shadow of a doubt that Frump was the main agitator. Notice I said Frump, that should tell you what I think of him......... Unless of course you're too narrow visioned by your blue blinders and can't see past your own BS rhetoric.

Forum List

Back