Who is watching the January 6th hearings?

You should have taken a poll to see that NO ONE is watching it but libtards already soured on Trump 7 years ago! :auiqs.jpg:NO ONE CARES....about your little TV shitshow.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

10 to 11 million people have been watching each hearing, after the 20+ million watched the first one.

Townhall reported on July 12th:

"..... a majority of Americans, 58 percent, are paying very or somewhat close attention to the hearings, according to a recent Quinnipiac University survey. While Democrats are more tuned in, with 74 percent following the hearings, 51 percent of Republicans say they are, too."

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

10 to 11 million people have been watching each hearing, after the 20+ million watched the first one.

"..... a majority of Americans, 58 percent, are paying very or somewhat close attention to the hearings, according to a recent Quinnipiac University survey. While Democrats are more tuned in, with 74 percent following the hearings, 51 percent

"..... a majority of Americans, 58 percent, are paying very or somewhat close attention to the hearings, according to a recent Quinnipiac University survey. While Democrats are more tuned in, with 74 percent following the hearings, 51 percent of Republicans say they are, too."
I wonder if trump realizes he is part of the 51% of Republicans watching the hearings. How many of his buddies are watching it just because of that reason too, by trump's reactions he's getting very concerned, as he should be.

What a clown act. Have you watched this fakes opinion on this change over time. They were all patriots to begin with, Here are the facts ,IT was a controlled stupid coup controlled by a lame dickhead with no moral compass ,controlling the most stupidest group of people compiled in one spot, at one time, in all the history of the universe. A new group formed of American traitors and dirtballs. What the Dem want is criminals to be charged as these fake right wing hero's claimed to be for law and order in the past.
The oath keepers we're organized and led the attack on the Capitol. The day before they had a meeting on the Capitol grounds with Roger Stone; we need a tape recording of that meeting. I'm certain Roger was explaining exactly what trump expected from them. Well he built up his plausible deniability clause with the single insignificant statement in his war rant on the White House grounds that sent the total opposite message.

The oath keepers we're organized and led the attack on the Capitol. The day before they had a meeting on the Capitol grounds with Roger Stone; we need a tape recording of that meeting. I'm certain Roger was explaining exactly what trump expected from them. Well he built up his plausible deniability clause with the single insignificant statement in his war rant on the White House grounds that sent the total opposite message.
trump used his strongest supporters as pawns to cover up what was going down. The one thing he does very well, is use and abuse people.

What I don't understand is why Trumps people in the know wont stand before the committee & tell there side? Only reason not too would be that you testify under oath?

What I don't understand is why Trumps people in the know wont stand before the committee & tell there side? Only reason not too would be that you testify under oath?
Only one reason to keep taking the fifth when they do testify. It's a sinking ship.

Only one reason to keep taking the fifth when they do testify. It's a sinking ship.
1657819878609.png

fox didn't air the 1st one in prime time - AND had no commercials, so their sheep wouldn't change channels ... but have aired the rest because it turns out some did & they didn't want to lose a single viewer. i wonder if they'll pre empt their lying talking heads next thursday.... i doubt it.

<meow>

roger stone used the oathkeepers as his personal security & as security at his own rally the day or 2 b4 the insurrection.

trump used his strongest supporters as pawns to cover up what was going down. The one thing he does very well, is use and abuse people.

some of the dupes who stormed the capital like ayers - who testified were pawns - but the oathkeepers were 100% willing traitors & dreamed of that happening for a long time.

i bet it's orange.

:desk:

how'z 'bout he kicks the bucket in prison from syphilitic brain syndrome like al capone? seems like a fitting end to his treason....
That could be more appropriate, at least it's along the same lines of thought.

That could be more appropriate, at least it's along the same lines of thought.

of course - i've already said, that if they found him keeled over his gold plated toilet, after stroking out with a big mac shoved down his gullet & that tribble on his head all eschew; i wouldn't shed a tear.

just sayin'...........

fox didn't air the 1st one in prime time - AND had no commercials, so their sheep wouldn't change channels ... but have aired the rest because it turns out some did & they didn't want to lose a single viewer. i wonder if they'll pre empt their lying talking heads next thursday.... i doubt it.

<meow>
I don't / didn't have time to watch all of them. I'm glad the local news gives a summary of them each day they have them.

of course - i've already said, that if they found him keeled over his gold plated toilet, after stroking out with a big mac shoved down his gullet & that tribble on his head all eschew; i wouldn't shed a tear.

just sayin'...........
I wouldn't shed a tear either. I might ask GOD what took him so long to do it.

Forum List

Back