Who is watching the January 6th hearings?

Well, sonofagun! Neither is my poor avatar.....and yet....

And yet, neither he nor me knew that the Select Committee was illegitimate.
Other than the two of us not being 'hacks' (?) well, how is anyone else to know that the Select Committee ain't legal?

Can you point to a document of some credence that will help me, my avatar, and the others know about this development you have perceptively discovered?

Appreciate you being our Sherpa here.
Okeedokeee.

What "facts" are they sticking to? You mean like how Trump lunged at the driver of the Beast, an impossibility? The Beast wasn't ever there that day! They used an SUV.

Or what about this fact: only the media even call it "The Beast," within government circles they don't even use that phrase, yet this lying bitch called it that over and over.

FACT: All of this points to a credibility issue with contrived answers!

Want another FACT? Hutchinson has been brought to testify FOUR OTHER TIMES before this and never mentioned a word about Trump fighting and arguing with his limo driver!

FACT.
I was just commenting on your response.

Who is watching the January 6th hearings?
Honestly? About 1% of the country. None of it will charge Trump with any crime nor cost him a single vote nor change a single mind when he is reelected in 2024.

Glad to see you admit you are a COWARD for refusing to look at the proof the 2020 was rigged and stolen and that all these investigations into Trump are a SHAM created to cover up the real, diabolical acts being perpetrated in Washington while keeping Trump away from DC so they can keep pulling it off.

I mean, Biden lies through his teeth while literally wrecking your country and dragging you off to another war we have no business in and STILL you don't even question anything!

LEARN TO READ. Treason is an act against one's COUNTRY. Stealing elections and installing puppet regimes whom are working against the country in violation of the Constitution are traitors. That is the Biden/democrat regime + RINOS thru and thru. 90% of the federal government and what they do is both ILLEGAL and CRIMINAL, but who is there to keep them in check? Trump's only crime: he tried to buck the system.

You are an ignorant, controlled, brainwashed fuck.

We can only hope. Go hang yourself.

I hear St. Petersberg is nice this time of year. :auiqs.jpg:

ASSHOLE.
All you proved is that you're a fool. You believe trump's big lie. No election was stolen. Goodbye.

All you proved is that you're a fool. You believe trump's big lie. No election was stolen. Goodbye.
Also, I don't believe all the hearsay going on against this woman's testimony. Once I hear other testimony contradicting her testimony then I will question it. Let's see if that ever materializes. If what you are saying is all true, it should and will. I'm not like you I don't believe everything I hear.

Also, I don't believe all the hearsay going on against this woman's testimony. Once I hear other testimony contradicting her testimony then I will question it. Let's see if that ever materializes. If what you are saying is all true, it should and will. I'm not like you I don't believe everything I hear.
There's no hearsay opposing her testimony. Several people she cites are saying that many of the things is claiming is not true. That's not hearsay.

Pelosi is not going to call the people who refute her stories to testify.

There's no hearsay opposing her testimony. Several people she cites are saying that many of the things is claiming is not true. That's not hearsay.

Pelosi is not going to call the people who refute her stories to testify.
It is hearsay if it's not evidence admitted to the hearing. I do believe the woman for the most part, only a madman would attempt an insurrection in the United States. And trump has proven it over and over again, adult people don't have daily meltdowns and throw tantrums. I'm sure there are plenty of people who can testify to that.

So you admit there is censorship of conservatives, but you approve of it.

Can you possibly be anymore of a dumbfuck?
There is censorship of batshit crazy harmful conspiracy theories. Just so happens the vast majority of that shit comes from people who call themselves conservative.

There is censorship of batshit crazy harmful conspiracy theories. Just so happens the vast majority of that shit comes from people who call themselves conservative.
They what the power to make the bipartisan commission look like a circus
Adding anything and everything to the mix to make it totally confusing and irrelevant. I'm glad they're keeping on track getting the important information and getting to the truth of the matter
None of this would have happened if trump never existed.

They what the power to make the bipartisan commission look like a circus
Adding anything and everything to the mix to make it totally confusing and irrelevant. I'm glad they're keeping on track getting the important information and getting to the truth of the matter
None of this would have happened if trump never existed.
You're right. It would have been covered up just like Barr covered up the Mueller report.

Who is watching the hearings? ....a poster asks.

"Honestly? About 1% of the country."

Well, far be it from me to offer pushback to one of our better informed posters, but.....but what the hell, let's try.

Here's what IPSOS says:

"This survey finds only 34% of Americans are following the hearings somewhat or very closely...... However, 60% believe the committee is conducting a fair and impartial investigation.

Similar numbers,
58%, believe that Trump bears a good or great amount of responsibility for the events of Jan 6 and that he should be charged with a crime.

----------------------------------

Well, there is that.

And, I guess that answers the question on who is watching.
A lot.
34% of 330,000,000 = 112,000,000

Well, far be it from me to offer pushback to one of our better informed posters, but.....but what the hell, let's try.

Here's what IPSOS says:

"This survey finds only 34% of Americans are following the hearings somewhat or very closely...... However, 60% believe the committee is conducting a fair and impartial investigation.

Similar numbers,
58%, believe that Trump bears a good or great amount of responsibility for the events of Jan 6 and that he should be charged with a crime.

Well, there is that.

A lot.
It's just that we have a very loud anti-hearing crowd. They don't like where the truth is heading.

All you proved is that you're a fool.
All you proved is you're not even worth talking to because you never say nothing than to tell me and everyone else here what fools they all are and how RIGHT you are about everything like you're God's gift to the world before they even say anything like you must have taken a baseball bat to your head as a boy and have never been right since.

You believe trump's big lie.
If it is such a big lie then how is it that none of you worthless pussies can ever prove it to anyone? It's not like I haven't asked about FIFTY of you mewling liars about 500 times?! I know that if I knew it was a lie as much as YOUR smart ass does considering how important it might be to the country to settle the matter, I might be JUMPING at the chance to show what I knew! But then, I have to remember that ALL of you leftwing jackals are NOTHING but a bag of hot air.

No election was stolen.
I bet you tell yourself that fifty times a day just to keep yourself from having an apoplexy! Trigger away Dough Boy.

All you proved is you're not even worth talking to because you never say nothing than to tell me and everyone else here what fools they all are and how RIGHT you are about everything like you're God's gift to the world before they even say anything like you must have taken a baseball bat to your head as a boy and have never been right since.

If it is such a big lie then how is it that none of you worthless pussies can ever prove it to anyone? It's not like I haven't asked about FIFTY of you mewling liars about 500 times?! I know that if I knew it was a lie as much as YOUR smart ass does considering how important it might be to the country to settle the matter, I might be JUMPING at the chance to show what I knew! But then, I have to remember that ALL of you leftwing jackals are NOTHING but a bag of hot air.

I bet you tell yourself that fifty times a day just to keep yourself from having an apoplexy! Trigger away Dough Boy.
I agree you are not worth talking to. Goodbye once and for all. I'm glad you're leaving the site, your input has no value.

Thanks for admitting the big tech companies censor conservatives. I love the way you fucking Stalinist douchebag progs justify it. Your characterizations of the material you censor are of no interest to anyone with a brain.

Last edited:
Thanks for admitting the big tech companies censor conservatives. I love the way you fucking Stalinist douchebag progs justify it. Your characterizations of the material you censor are of no interest to anyone with a brain.
Yes. I've read pages and pages that you have posted about how you and those like you aren't allowed to post what you want. Don't give up though. Keep posting often, and keep watching fox, oan, hannity, lavin, and all the hundreds of other trumpy sources that all claim to being silenced, and eventually you trumpsters will eventually find some way to express your beliefs.

Here's what IPSOS says:

Similar numbers,

Well, there is that.

A lot.

You think 112 MILLION people are watching these hearings.

:auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

That's exactly how many people watch the SUPERBOWL honey, but sure, just that many people are tuning in to daytime TV to watch....Adam Kinzinger and Liz Cheney. YOU BET

"You think 112 MILLION people are watching these hearings."

Don't overthink it good poster Sweet.
I'm merely a disinterested reporter offering to the forum what the respected polling firm IPSOS has reported.
Add it to your menu of newsfeeds.
Add it for context to your InfoWars and QAnon newsfeeds.

Forum List

Back