Another Biden LIE..."We have the fastest-growing economy in the world"

healthmyths

Platinum Member
Sep 19, 2011
Here's where we are," Biden said. "We have the fastest-growing economy in the world.

FACTS... The Fastest Growing Economies in the World (2019-2023)
Anyone see the USA on this list???
Biden is a liar... Remember Biden wants high gas prices as he told us:
I want you to look into my eyes, I guarantee We Are Going To Get Rid of Fossil Fuels”

And wants to throw oil executives into jail... “we should put them in jail” when talking about fossil fuel executives.
Biden is a liar.

fastestgrowingeconomies.png

Here's where we are," Biden said. "We have the fastest-growing economy in the world.

I want you to look into my eyes, I guarantee We Are Going To Get Rid of Fossil Fuels”

And wants to throw oil executives into jail... “we should put them in jail” when talking about fossil fuel executives.
Biden is a liar.

View attachment 655861

He must have gotten confused, he meant to say fastest-receding economy in the world.

Inflation has increased the quickest in the US, so there is some truth to this
We have the fastest-growing economy in the world.... if you take inflation into account... right? That's your position?
Then why didn't he say so? He is a liar!

OH wait... ONLY Trump was the liar-in-chief!

Here’s The Full List Of Every Lie Joe Biden Has Told As President: 175 And Counting​

Biden is a liar.

View attachment 655861

I looked it up, you're correct. Either the United Arab Emirates or India has the fastest growing economy. Giving Biden the respect he deserves, the US has the fastest growing economy 5.7% in 2021 since 1984. Maybe that's what he meant. https://www.washingtonpost.com>US economy grows 5.7% in 2021, fastest growth since 1984.

Biden's attempts to spin his disaster are becoming comical.
I don't see any disaster, I am surprised she hasn't corrected his statement yet. We usually can count on him to do that. Either he doesn't think it's a big deal, or he's got bigger fish to fry. One thing's for sure, if trump said that, he continued to lie about it forever.

We have the fastest-growing economy in the world.... if you take inflation into account... right? That's your position?
Then why didn't he say so? He is a liar!

OH wait... ONLY Trump was the liar-in-chief!

Here’s The Full List Of Every Lie Joe Biden Has Told As President: 175 And Counting​

So all right wing article says he's lied 178 times. Were these even fact checked ? So he's lied once in a while. Remember Trump lied over 30,000 times all he was in office, and all those were fact checked.

Votto said:
Inflation has increased the quickest in the US, so there is some truth to this

Don't think so!!!View attachment 657058
Your sense of humor appears to be turned off at the moment. Please switch it into the on position, and then read his post again.

Also, that chart is way out of date. The current year over year inflation here is above 9% now.

Your sense of humor appears to be turned off at the moment. Please switch it into the on position, and then read his post again.

Also, that chart is way out of date. The current year over year inflation here is above 9% now.
I got a phenomenal 40% increase at work months ago, I know of people who have gotten 200% increases in their wages. I'm sure that has something to do with the inflation rate increasing.

The U.S. used to be the greatest country in the world. Now lefties are comparing the U.S. to Brazil, Turkey and freaking Estonia to justify an incompetent administration.

Biden is a liar.

View attachment 655861

This is the same guy who believes he has high poll numbers, snapping at a reporter and telling HIM to check the poll numbers.

:p

The U.S. used to be the greatest country in the world. Now lefties are comparing the U.S. to Brazil, Turkey and freaking Estonia to justify an incompetent administration.
You mean far right people are comparing it that.

Forum List

Back