Who is watching the January 6th hearings?

I don't / didn't have time to watch all of them. I'm glad the local news gives a summary of them each day they have them.

you can always get them in their entirety on youtube - i'm not thinking that this one on thursday will be the last.

Or, as I like to put it: Even if you took your blinders off, you’d ignore the truth, anyway. You have no credibility, Stanley.
You must be talking about trump. He never had credibility to begin with.

All of my neighbors that are retired. They cannot believe how bold and treacherous Trump is. Today Roger Stone's name came up again, if they could just hypnotize this guy and find out the truth that this is totally organized that would end this terrible charade.
By "bold and treacherous" you mean he doesn't grovel before Democrats like other Republican presidents have done. That's why we voted for him. We want a president who tells Democrats to go fuck themselves.

The truth is that Democrats lie every time they open their mouths.

You don’t do it very well. ^ that’s just the typical libtard babbling bullshit.
I really feel sorry for you, but that's what you get when you put your faith in a liar and a cheat. You picked the absolute worst person to put your trust into. Everybody gets burned that deals with him.

I really feel sorry for you, but that's what you get when you put your faith in a liar and a cheat. You picked the absolute worst person to put your trust into. Everybody gets burned that deals with him.
I find you both pathetic and laughable. I honestly don’t value your opinions. When hypocrites, like you, try to lecture anybody who doesn’t agree with your partisan crap views, just remember: You embrace pure filth like the dirty, old, racist, lying, Alzheimer Victim in Chief, Joe Pedo Brandon.

Yep. Thats just one of so many reasons why idiots like you have zero credibility. 👍

I find you both pathetic and laughable. I honestly don’t value your opinions. When hypocrites, like you, try to lecture anybody who doesn’t agree with your partisan crap views, just remember: You embrace pure filth like the dirty, old, racist, lying, Alzheimer Victim in Chief, Joe Pedo Brandon.

Yep. Thats just one of so many reasons why idiots like you have zero credibility. 👍
All I can say is, if Biden is as terrible as you say, then trump is the devil himself. Of course neither is true in reality. I prefer truth, you prefer lies; it's as simple as that. Try to have a good day if that's possible, I always have a good day.

All I can say is, if Biden is as terrible as you say, then trump is the devil himself. Of course neither is true in reality. I prefer truth, you prefer lies; it's as simple as that. Try to have a good day if that's possible, I always have a good day.
No. You wallow in, bathe in, and consume vast quantities of lies. You detest the truth. Your claim to the contrary, of course, is just another one of your lies.

Brandon is a scumbag racist senile demented bastard. Trump has his faults, but he’s not as degenerate as your babbling fuckwit hero.

I’m having a fine day. I honestly don’t care if you are. 👍

No. You wallow in, bathe in, and consume vast quantities of lies. You detest the truth. Your claim to the contrary, of course, is just another one of your lies.

Brandon is a scumbag racist senile demented bastard. Trump has his faults, but he’s not as degenerate as your babbling fuckwit hero.

I’m having a fine day. I honestly don’t care if you are. 👍
We can continue arguing about the truth and what facts are, but it's all rather useless. So why bother. I will stop wasting your time if you'll stop wasting mine thank you have a good day.

I couldn't care less what goes on with Trump in his private business dealings. What I do know is that pre-COVID our country was doing very well from top to bottom. Had he been re-elected, I am very confident we would not be in the mess we are in now.

Trump can be a jerk, no doubt, but I'll take sound policy from a jerk over flawed policy from a nice guy any day.

I couldn't care less what goes on with Trump in his private business dealings. What I do know is that pre-COVID our country was doing very well from top to bottom. Had he been re-elected, I am very confident we would not be in the mess we are in now.

Trump can be a jerk, no doubt, but I'll take sound policy from a jerk over flawed policy from a nice guy any day.
Everything is related. The world got hit with the triple whammy, it really doesn't matter who is president, a president is just a man ( simply human )and it can't change everything. So go ahead make all the plans you want, GOD has the last say.

We can continue arguing about the truth and what facts are, but it's all rather useless. So why bother. I will stop wasting your time if you'll stop wasting mine thank you have a good day.
You have never been under any obligation to respond to me. I accept the fact that you are ignorant and mistaken. But when you say certain stupid shit here, part of the process of a message board permits your misstatements to be corrected.

No need to thank me.

You have never been under any obligation to respond to me. I accept the fact that you are ignorant and mistaken. But when you say certain stupid shit here, part of the process of a message board permits your misstatements to be corrected.

No need to thank me.
Ditto

And repubs who voted to not convict admitted he should have been convicted after the vote.

Democrats convicting Trump for what you did, it's the Democrat (party) way. That and your extreme racism.

And seriously, you're STILL hot for Ivanka? LOL. That's funny

Forum List

Back