Who is watching the January 6th hearings?

Don't overthink it good poster Sweet.
I'm merely a disinterested reporter offering to the forum what the respected polling firm IPSOS has reported.
Add it to your menu of newsfeeds.
Add it for context to your InfoWars and QAnon newsfeeds.

Right, you're asking me to turn off my brain and accept the patent absurdity.

Not today. Or yesterday. Or God willing, tomorrow either. lol

Yes. I've read pages and pages that you have posted about how you and those like you aren't allowed to post what you want. Don't give up though. Keep posting often, and keep watching fox, oan, hannity, lavin, and all the hundreds of other trumpy sources that all claim to being silenced, and eventually you trumpsters will eventually find some way to express your beliefs.
No one said we are censored on this site. The fact that Facebook, youTube and Twitter censor their members is irrefutable. They have admitted it numerous times. You only make yourself look like a sleazy l;ying douchebag by denying it.

No one said we are censored on this site. The fact that Facebook, youTube and Twitter censor their members is irrefutable. They have admitted it numerous times. You only make yourself look like a sleazy l;ying douchebag by denying it.
You are free to start your own site if you want, and you can set your own rules. Perhaps you might like that trump site. I hear they have 3 or 4 dozen people there.

You are free to start your own site if you want, and you can set your own rules. Perhaps you might like that trump site. I hear they have 3 or 4 dozen people there.
Big tech companies are government protected monopolies. As such, they are legally required to respect the Constitution.

We've been over this 10,000 times. Your belief that they are free to trash the Constitution is erroneous.

Last edited:
Big tech are government protected monopolies. As such, they are legally required to respect the Constitution.

We've been over this 10,000 times. Your belief that they are free to trash the Constitution is erroneous.
Running crazies off your site, and trashing the constitution are not the same thing, you dumb ass.

1656798473370.png

See post #407...by poster 'Conservguy877'.

Misogyny is never far under the surface with some here.

I don't know why.

Some say it is just fear of strong and educated and articulate women.

Some say it is failure with relationships with adult women.

I dunno.

There's no hearsay opposing her testimony. Several people she cites are saying that many of the things is claiming is not true. That's not hearsay.

Pelosi is not going to call the people who refute her stories to testify.
Two more White House employees came forward to confirm what she said. Those two agents are trump supporters. They are not going to call them in if you have them testify under oath as to what they say happened. If they start taking the 5th like so many other Trump supporters have, we'll know the truth for sure.

Two more White House employees came forward to confirm what she said. Those two agents are trump supporters. They are not going to call them in if you have them testify under oath as to what they say happened. If they start taking the 5th like so many other Trump supporters have, we'll know the truth for sure.
Where are you getting this?

"White house employees?" Who were they, the cleaning staff?

Neither of them said they heard about Trump trying to grab the steering wheel.
In other words, NOT.

Also, it's just more hearsay. The ones who were actually there say it didn't happen.

Fox is making an all out effort to say nobody cares about the 1/6 commission. They are so sure that nobody cares till they can't go 10 minutes without repeating that claim. If nobody cares anyway, why are they going to such effort to say nobody cares?

Those that were there say trump pitched a tantrum. That's the point anyway.
On my phone news this morning there was an article that two more White House staff came forward to confirm what she said. It also said the two security people were Trump supporters. Obviously no reason for them to lie. Sure ! The biggest liar in the world has other people lying for him. Needless to say the committee is going to have those two security cops come in and swear under oath that what they are saying is the truth. Then they'll probably bring the other two White House caffeine to have them swear under oath to repudiate those men. Like I said all along, this committee is doing a very thorough job and very methodical job. They must have already known that those two security cops were lying to begin with.

On my phone news this morning there was an article that two more White House staff came forward to confirm what she said. It also said the two security people were Trump supporters. Obviously no reason for them to lie. Sure ! The biggest liar in the world has other people lying for him. Needless to say the committee is going to have those two security cops come in and swear under oath that what they are saying is the truth. Then they'll probably bring the other two White House caffeine to have them swear under oath to repudiate those men. Like I said all along, this committee is doing a very thorough job and very methodical job. They must have already known that those two security cops were lying to begin with.
How on Earth does this machine change staffers to caffeine.

Forum List

Back