Who is running this place now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
It must be some sort of team effort, only the most devoted slave to the party at this point thinks Biden is in charge.
It is dangerous. What if there is a significant/sudden crises? Biden in no way has the mental capacity to stay awake 14-16 hours straight and have even a moderate degree of mental stamina. So that means a whacko like Harris is in that seat?
So we all need to hope to God nothing happens.

Nearly all the honest brokers have resigned in disgust....I have that on first-hand authority.

Haters, cranks, and hacks, for the most part, are running the joint.
I haven't seen Kat in a while. She is the tops and very honest.
Kat is ill. Let's all wish her a speedy recovery.
MeBelle is awesome too, but I rarely see her any more either.
Hell, the only one I DO see most often is....eye roll....TazBro. Lucky me. Not.
Katsteve is pretty good but like MeBelle....very quiet or not here.
The rest of them? I forget who is mod. They all stick to the hidey hole and play cards I guess.

I miss the old days. Things change tho. We used to be a free country. Food was cheaper. Cities weren't being burned. Cheating Potuses were not in the WH. Summers were not as hot. Drought not as bad. So I guess we hafta accept changes we are not too thrilled about.

Nearly all the honest brokers have resigned in disgust....I have that on first-hand authority.

Haters, cranks, and hacks, for the most part, are running the joint.
I haven't seen Kat in a while. She is the tops and very honest.
Kat is ill. Let's all wish her a speedy recovery.
MeBelle is awesome too, but I rarely see her any more either.
Hell, the only one I DO see most often is....eye roll....TazBro. Lucky me. Not.
Katsteve is pretty good but like MeBelle....very quiet or not here.
The rest of them? I forget who is mod. They all stick to the hidey hole and play cards I guess.

I miss the old days. Things change tho. We used to be a free country. Food was cheaper. Cities weren't being burned. Cheating Potuses were not in the WH. Summers were not as hot. Drought not as bad. So I guess we hafta accept changes we are not too thrilled about.
Sorry to hear about Kat!!!

MeBelle is the tops, too. I like her a lot.

My sources tell me USMB is run by a Billionaire Conglomerate affiliated with Bildenberg and the NWO.
They were heavily involved in fixing the 2020 election and the COVID Hoax
But I heard it was Soros.
Soros is an amateur

The brains behind USMB is AOC

1626027256403.jpeg

Must be a slow news day to worry about Moderators.......

If you want their attention, break a few forum rules, then you will feel better again......

:stir:

Again...curiosity only. Flacal is rarely here but still head Mod? Really? Where is EyeCantSeeYou? Is she ill? That's what I heard..so I hope things improve for her. Meanwhile...who is running the place now as head Mod? I know y'all collect in your hidey hole for Staff decisions and discussions, but who has the final say?

Enquiring minds and all that.
Drunken communist are in charge

A lot of us are sick and tired of playing kindergarten cop over and over and it never seems to change.

You wonder why flacaltenn spends less time here? Because he can’t even get people to comprehend the simplest of rules such Clean Start....or add some content to your flames.

.Instead we have to listen over and to the bipartisan Whine and Complain Club calling us biased, racists, a female slur that the word filter objects to, and gross expletives in pm’s. Some people.

That is not everyone but frankly it is enough to makes all of us not want to be here much.

Senior mods are flacaltenn and donttazmebro.

A lot of us are sick and tired of playing kindergarten cop over and over and it never seems to change.

You wonder why flacaltenn spends less time here? Because he can’t even get people to comprehend the simplest of rules such Clean Start....or add some content to your flames.

.Instead we have to listen over and to the bipartisan Whine and Complain Club calling us biased, racists, a female slur that the word filter objects to, and gross expletives in pm’s. Some people.

That is not everyone but frankly it is enough to makes all of us not want to be here much.

Senior mods are flacaltenn and donttazmebro.

Hell, even some of us junior mods are getting tired of it.

As I consider myself to be a relatively new member on USMB compared to many long-timers, I wasn’t going to throw in my 2 cents, but the fact that this board is the best one I’ve encountered seems worth a mention. I might not have been to as many message boards that some members have, but what comes to my mind is what if this board wasn’t available? What if we lose all moderators who are still donating their time, manning the complaints, merging threads, and do it for free? Asking for my twin sister - she’s really nosy;)

I know you get piled on alot, Coyote. I'm sorry that happens to you just because you have differing opinions about stuff..especially politics.

Concerning the "we don't want to be here"....then why stay if it's that unpleasant?

Not being privy to the back room stuff that Staff has to deal with, to ME, things have definitely are not what it used to be like. So what happened? Members are still the same assholes/niceynice ones/trolls/complainers. That has not changed. What changed was something other than the "usual". And that comes from management. Can't blame the employees or customers/guests if things are not going well behind the scenes. This comes from a business sense mindset. If my volunteers or employees hate coming to work because it's too "hard"...then it's time for me to get new volunteers and or employees.

Plus...the way the world is now.....people are more short of temper. Lock them up, all they have is social media. Frustration comes out of boredom and being pissed off. Which comes out full force here and anywhere else on the net as well in real life.

Read an article today about Maui. It's not the island it used to be. Locals and the whole state wants to start charging people just to go there NOT including housing, motels, resorts, car rentals, dining out, hiking, etc. Step off the plane....you pay a fee. Period.

Why are they doing this? Because the visitors that used to be excited to go there are now rude to everyone....locals, I mean. RUDE. Hateful. Obnoxious. The Aloha Spirit is kaput.

Anyway....I was just asking cuz as I keep saying..I miss what was. Here and everywhere.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back