Where are those things at the top coming from?

Road Runner

Take Back America In 2024 Vote Trump!
Jun 16, 2021
USA
Those shout outs or whatever they are? Where did they come from and how can you do them?

Those shout outs or whatever they are? Where did they come from and how can you do them?
alien 5.jpg

Wait a second, now it did it for me and I didn't even do anything lol

Wait a second, now it did it for me and I didn't even do anything lol
View attachment 509505

The fact that my avatar is in that picture now,.. I'm not sure if it's funny or just disturbing lol
We are called the Colneds, and have been watching your world for a long time. We may abduct you for a rotational period and see if it's true that you are all made of meat like the kwaazee's claim!

abduction.gif

We are called the Colneds, and have been watching your world for a long time. We may abduct you for a rotational period and see if it's true that you are all made of meat like the kwaazee's claim!

View attachment 509511

Whoa,.. so it's true that science fiction is real then. Are you guys by any chance democrats perhaps?

View attachment 509511

Whoa,.. so it's true that science fiction is real then. Are you guys by any chance democrats perhaps?
We haven't studied your world long enough to understand exactly what democrats are, but our leader Klaxxmire enjoys the sounds they create when he anal probes them. You appear to be a violent and primitive race though, because recently we sent one of our replicant drones down to intermix and when when we retrieved him he was damaged.

trump android.jpg
\

We aren't sure why this happened yet but we are preparing a newer more sophisticated and different model to be sent down soon.

1625599295497.png

Last edited:
Okay I have another question, do you guys have marbles because I don't and I think that you could possibly be my relatives!!! :D

View attachment 509501
That white stuff coming out of those towers(stacks) is steam, water vapor, heavy with CO2, Carbon Dioxide, which 99+% percent of life on this planet, the Flora, need to survive. Without the Flora, we Fauna won't be here.

Not sure why those Rigelians think it's so funny ???

View attachment 509501
That white stuff coming out of those towers(stacks) is steam, water vapor, heavy with CO2, Carbon Dioxide, which 99+% percent of life on this planet, the Flora, need to survive. Without the Flora, we Fauna won't be here.

Not sure why those Rigelians think it's so funny ???
Oh brother! We ran those pin heads off decades ago! We're terraforming you now!

miketx, You would fit right into my twilight zone thread. :p

miketx, You would fit right into my twilight zone thread. :p

I already commented on it 3 or 4 times.

Oh yeah, I forgot,.. oops lol but for the record I really do like you as you're one of my favorites on here and a whole lot like me. :p

Forum List

Back