Who is More Dangerous?

jwoodie

Platinum Member
Aug 15, 2012
Without naming names, let's consider who is a greater danger to America: the Leader of the U.S. or the Leader of Russia?
1. Who wants to widen the armed conflict between Russia and Ukraine?
2. Who wants armed conflict between Russia and America?
3. Who wants to ruin the other's economy?
4. Who wants to drive up our cost of energy and eliminate fossil fuels?
5. Who wants to divert public attention from his family's corruption?
6. Who is letting in millions of undocumented foreign nationals?
7. Who knows he will be removed from office unless he starts another war?

THINK ABOUT IT

Without naming names, let's consider who is a greater danger to America: the Leader of the U.S. or the Leader of Russia?

THINK ABOUT IT
Democrats thrive during world wide pandemics and world wide wars

In fact, look at all of the world wars, they occurred under democrats.

As I've posted already on a different thread, Lavrov has clearly stated the reason for the invasion by Russia. It's available at RT.com.
An understanding of that is necessary if anyone wants to take these questions seriously. Otherwide this just becomes more trolling and spamming.

Democrats thrive during world wide pandemics and world wide wars

In fact, look at all of the world wars, they occurred under democrats.
Democrats always use wars to bail out economic downturns. Make money out of nothing as in the tech sector selling software or start a war and blow up anything produced to make work remaking what they blew up.

As I've posted already on a different thread, Lavrov has clearly stated the reason for the invasion by Russia. It's available at RT.com.
An understanding of that is necessary if anyone wants to take these questions seriously. Otherwide this just becomes more trolling and spamming.
Yes, but can he explain what a woman is?

LMAO!!

Who poisoned his main political opponent and locked him up under false charges?

An understanding of that is necessary if anyone wants to take these questions seriously. Otherwise this just becomes more trolling and spamming.
Tell me you believe Lavrov?
Do you know what the Budapest Memorandum is?
Who do you think will win in Ukraine, Russia or Ukraine?

THINK ABOUT IT
Trump....

Lavrov has a long history of truth telling. LOL

I dunno if I'd argue stopping Nazism or the Kaiser's invasions of western europe as bad things. LOL

But seriously, there are a lot of republicans today who are saying Biden is not being a hard on Russia as he should. But what should be apparant to anyone paying remotely any attention is that Biden is sending everythign he can that cannot be labeled as "offensive weapons." No planes, no artillary, no slightly used Abrams tanks .... And Russia is going to absolutely pulverize Ukrainian positions in Eastern Ukraine and they have next to nothing to strike back against Russian planes and artillary.

Tell me you believe Lavrov?
Do you know what Lavrov said?
I believe that he stated what he believes and would have no reason not to.
Do you know what the Budapest Memorandum is?
yes.
Who do you think will win in Ukraine, Russia or Ukraine?
It's not a war in which Ukraine will win. It's a question of whether Russia or America will win.
I can't honestly see either side losing.

My best guess right now is a 'temporary setback for America'.

Lavrov has a long history of truth telling. LOL
What Lavrov said doesn't relate to either truth or lies.
I dunno if I'd argue stopping Nazism or the Kaiser's invasions of western europe as bad things. LOL
Would that be some kind of reference to Russia's claims of fighting Nazis?
But seriously, there are a lot of republicans today who are saying Biden is not being a hard on Russia as he should. But what should be apparant to anyone paying remotely any attention is that Biden is sending everythign he can that cannot be labeled as "offensive weapons." No planes, no artillary, no slightly used Abrams tanks .... And Russia is going to absolutely pulverize Ukrainian positions in Eastern Ukraine and they have next to nothing to strike back against Russian planes and artillary.
You should see my new thread on Nato's Massive bulidup on Russia's border, as it pertains to your remark on Ukraine having nothing to strike back.

THINK ABOUT IT

Tough choice.

Putin has Migs and Sukhoi aircraft, as well as nukes.

But Biden has F-15's as well as nukes too.

"Those who say the blood of Patriots, you know, and all the stuff about how we’re gonna have to move against the government," Biden said. "If you think you need to have weapons to take on the government, you need F-15s and maybe some nuclear weapons."

Biden Reminds Gun Owners the Government Has Nuclear Weapons

I don't think Putin's going to raise my taxes and he probably knows better than to come for my guns anytime soon, so I'm gonna have to say that Biden is more of a threat to me.

Tough choice.

Putin has Migs and Sukhoi aircraft, as well as nukes.

But Biden has F-15's as well as nukes too.

"Those who say the blood of Patriots, you know, and all the stuff about how we’re gonna have to move against the government," Biden said. "If you think you need to have weapons to take on the government, you need F-15s and maybe some nuclear weapons."

Biden Reminds Gun Owners the Government Has Nuclear Weapons

I don't think Putin's going to raise my taxes and he probably knows better than to come for my guns anytime soon, so I'm gonna have to say that Biden is more of a threat to me.
Then move to Russia..

Forum List

Back