Who is More Dangerous?

Freaking alamo. Degüello

I'd have gotten artillery and tanks to Ukraine, and formerly Russian planes. It's too late for these poor souls, and maybe Biden is right that Putin can be pushed over the edge. I think he's already there, and actual US troops would be suicidal, but the only reason to not give the Ukrainians potentially offensive weapons is they might keep going once they reach the Russian border

Without naming names, let's consider who is a greater danger to America: the Leader of the U.S. or the Leader of Russia?
1. Who wants to widen the armed conflict between Russia and Ukraine?
2. Who wants armed conflict between Russia and America?
3. Who wants to ruin the other's economy?
4. Who wants to drive up our cost of energy and eliminate fossil fuels?
5. Who wants to divert public attention from his family's corruption?
6. Who is letting in millions of undocumented foreign nationals?
7. Who knows he will be removed from office unless he starts another war?

THINK ABOUT IT
“America will never be destroyed from the outside. If we lose our freedoms it will be because we have destroyed ourselves from within” – Abraham Lincoln.

Several of the Democrat's fact-checkers deny Lincoln said it, but it was his view.

Do you know what Lavrov said?
I believe that he stated what he believes and would have no reason not to.
yes.
It's not a war in which Ukraine will win. It's a question of whether Russia or America will win.
I can't honestly see either side losing.
My best guess right now is a 'temporary setback for America'.
The more vicious Russia gets the more determined the Ukes get.
Russia is running out of men and equipment, they are currently drafting army retirees.
We kind of agree that there will be a stalemate in the east like before Russia started their doomed attack from the north.
I see that stalemate as a win for the US.

When the war started Russia said they would capture Ukraine in 3-days.
Ukraine is still independent, that is a win for the US and a loss for Putin.

Then look at the Russian economy. It started out the size of Italy's economy.
After the war, and sanctions, its approaching the size of Nigeria's, epic fail for Putin, and a win for the US.

Forum List

Back