Who is More Dangerous?

As I've posted already on a different thread, Lavrov has clearly stated the reason for the invasion by Russia. It's available at RT.com.
An understanding of that is necessary if anyone wants to take these questions seriously. Otherwide this just becomes more trolling and spamming.
RT? You are going by a russian news source? Seriously?

Tough choice.

Putin has Migs and Sukhoi aircraft, as well as nukes.

But Biden has F-15's as well as nukes too.

"Those who say the blood of Patriots, you know, and all the stuff about how we’re gonna have to move against the government," Biden said. "If you think you need to have weapons to take on the government, you need F-15s and maybe some nuclear weapons."

Biden Reminds Gun Owners the Government Has Nuclear Weapons

I don't think Putin's going to raise my taxes and he probably knows better than to come for my guns anytime soon, so I'm gonna have to say that Biden is more of a threat to me.
Not my country, not my war. We have no mutual defense treaties with either of the combatant countries. Let the UN handle it.

What should be of more concern is that the gop neocons have found common cause with the dems.
The US opposing Russian territorial expansion is not tied to Biden's border failure.

Unfortunately, the gop does not want a system to timely hear amnesty claims and fine employers. Unfortunately, the progressives want an open border.

The latter will doom any chance Biden had left for reelection.

RT? You are going by a russian news source? Seriously?
Yes seriously, Lavrov would be the most reliable source for the statement made on Russia's opinion.

I have no further interest until there's some indication of one of you even knowing what was said.

Without naming names, let's consider who is a greater danger to America: the Leader of the U.S. or the Leader of Russia?
1. Who wants to widen the armed conflict between Russia and Ukraine?
2. Who wants armed conflict between Russia and America?
3. Who wants to ruin the other's economy?
4. Who wants to drive up our cost of energy and eliminate fossil fuels?
5. Who wants to divert public attention from his family's corruption?
6. Who is letting in millions of undocumented foreign nationals?
7. Who knows he will be removed from office unless he starts another war?

THINK ABOUT IT
Are you saying the Republicans should nominate Putin?

How is nato imperialst in this case, fuckhead?
I'll try to use terms you'll understand. Since the fall of the USSR, take a look at NATO expansion. The only two former soviet satellites in Europe that are not NATO members are Belarus and Ukraine. Now take your tin foil hat off for a sec and think what the US response would be if Russia made moves to bring Puerto Rico and the US Virgin Islands into the Russian alliance. SMH.

I'll try to use terms you'll understand. Since the fall of the USSR, take a look at NATO expansion. The only two former soviet satellites in Europe that are not NATO members are Belarus and Ukraine. Now take your tin foil hat off for a sec and think what the US response would be if Russia made moves to bring Puerto Rico and the US Virgin Islands into the Russian alliance. SMH.
ah fuck head (name calling in not a good debate topic spermface) I understand your imperialist take.

To take you seriously (no doubt a mistake), it may be that Russia and Putin's aim of an economic trading bloc based on the former Soviet (and Czarist) conquered territories is in conflict with the universal human aspirations of individual people acting in their own perceived self-interests. And yes, the EU benefits from more europeans being in republican capitalist free markets, and Nato in part exists to protect those states from foreign aggression.

So we agree!!
This is the first time I've seen any indication of your position as regarding Nato.

That's worth a further comment: Nato is only a tool of US aggression. It's America's war against Russia and it has nothing whatsoever to do with Nato countries' security.

And of course that relates directly to Lavrov's statement!

RT is also talking about cracks that are developing between the US and the EU, concerning Russian oil.

We should all understand that the resolve of both sides has only hardened and that makes any possibility of a peace settlement almost impossible.

In fact, it's being mentioned frequently that the Ukraine has no voice in any peace talks. It's now only up to Russia and America.

ah fuck head (name calling in not a good debate topic spermface) I understand your imperialist take.

To take you seriously (no doubt a mistake), it may be that Russia and Putin's aim of an economic trading bloc based on the former Soviet (and Czarist) conquered territories is in conflict with the universal human aspirations of individual people acting in their own perceived self-interests. And yes, the EU benefits from more europeans being in republican capitalist free markets, and Nato in part exists to protect those states from foreign aggression.
C.A. is useful for raising issues for discussion. He'll go full on nuts but that's his childish side that we have to tolerate if we expect anything out of him.

As I've posted already on a different thread, Lavrov has clearly stated the reason for the invasion by Russia. It's available at RT.com.
An understanding of that is necessary if anyone wants to take these questions seriously. Otherwide this just becomes more trolling and spamming.

~~~~~~
Is this the subject material you are referring too?

**********​

~~~~~~
Is this the subject material you are referring too?

**********​
Yes.
No, not exactly but it's probably the same story under a different title. I'll read it.
edit: response to story.

Last edited:
And another meeting of the war criminal Putin's fan club commences....
Do you also consider Biden's killing of an innocent Afghan familiy to be a war crime? If not, please explain the difference.

Forum List

Back