Who Is It that Believes The Election Was Stolen?

The trump supporters believe the election was stolen and trump won by a landslide.

That's what the gatekeeper requires for you to be a trump supporter.

Why they haven't launched a revolt is beyond me. If my guy won and the election was stolen, I'd rise up.

I am wondering where the Trumpers are at with the Big Lie??

Are people ready to admit there was no election fraud and Biden won, or do you people still peddle the Big Lie, like pathetic weaklings?

The problem is, you people have dug yourself into a big hole, with the Big Lie. If you admit that Trump is lying about election fraud that never happened, then you have to admit to a whole slew of other terrible lies and actions. BUT if you continue to peddle the Big Lie, then you look weak, pathetic, childish, and have absolutely no credibility.

You people should have distanced yourself from the Big Lie from the beginning, now you have a huge credibility problem. This is why you don't lie.

This is 100% serious question, myself and I'm sure others, are wondering where you people are at with this nonsense??

The media in their universe is still full speed ahead on the con.

Gotta keep the ratings up, gotta keep the clicks comin', gotta keep the the contributions flowing, gotta keep the rubes angry and motivated.

The trump supporters believe the election was stolen and trump won by a landslide.

Why they haven't launched a revolt is beyond me. If my guy won and the election was stolen, I'd rise up.
Don't poke the stupid bear. You want people to die?

4o5ksk.jpg

Stealing the election -- only to run the country into the dirt.

Go dems!

Scalise just the other day couldn't say the election was fair...although he knows better.

He was catering to the crazy base

I am wondering where the Trumpers are at with the Big Lie??

Are people ready to admit there was no election fraud and Biden won, or do you people still peddle the Big Lie, like pathetic weaklings?

The problem is, you people have dug yourself into a big hole, with the Big Lie. If you admit that Trump is lying about election fraud that never happened, then you have to admit to a whole slew of other terrible lies and actions. BUT if you continue to peddle the Big Lie, then you look weak, pathetic, childish, and have absolutely no credibility.

You people should have distanced yourself from the Big Lie from the beginning, now you have a huge credibility problem. This is why you don't lie.

This is 100% serious question, myself and I'm sure others, are wondering where you people are at with this nonsense??

5qnuj0.jpg

Even if you guy lost?

. . . and now you now why the establishment judges were terrified of upholding the law.

They know your type.

:sigh2:

4o5ksk.jpg

Stealing the election -- only to run the country into the dirt.

Go dems!
Thanks for the reminder that bidumb did say this

you get distracted and forget such things but my God... He admitted it and the dim foot soldiers are still screaming NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO there was no voter fraud...NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

like a bunch of morons

Even if you guy lost?

. . . and now you now why the establishment judges were terrified of upholding the law.

They know your type.

:sigh2:
they need to uphold the law regardless.. let the chips fall where they may.

If they don't, we are doomed... hell, we seem to be doomed already..

sick, sick, sick

The US is no better than any other country and IMO worse... we were supposed to have known better

Paranoia is an essential element of the weird worship of one dude.

Rave that documented reality is "fake!" whenever it does not fit one's ideological agenda.

Meanwhile, fall under the spell of crackpot, ideological propaganda sources that pander to one's dogma.
The only crap is the Fake Media. I saw a CNN reporter calling a Riot a "Peaceful Protest" while a City block burned behind him.

The only crap is the Fake Media.
Paranoia toward the wide range of legitimate media sources in the U.S. - excluding ideological entertainers who pander to bobble-headed true believers - is essential.

The vast, diabolical conspiracy they are fed conjures up a pervasive "deep state", a nationwide network of Republican office holders who respect democracy, and any American whose politics isn't the weird worship of one loser.

One of the more aberrant notions with which they are afflicted is the Cry Baby Loser's whining that he won the election in which most American voters cast their ballots for his opponent. He can't handle the truth, and his worshipful lickspittles swallow whatever he feeds them - some very goofy crap, indeed!

E.g.,
Screen Shot 2019-05-15 at 7.44.22 AM.png

"The concept of global warming was created by and for the Chinese
in order to make U.S. manufacturing non-competitive."
NOVEMBER 6, 2012

Screen Shot 2020-04-08 at 10.45.25 AM.png

"China has been working very hard to contain the Coronavirus.
The United States greatly appreciates their efforts and transparency.
It will all work out well. In particular, on behalf of the American People,
I want to thank President Xi!"

JANUARY 24, 2020

Screen Shot 2019-11-05 at 8.56.52 AM.png

“We have a very small number of people in the country,
right now, with it. It’s like around 12. Many of them are getting better.
Some are fully recovered already. So we’re in very good shape.”
FEBRUARY 14, 20210

*Despite the Loser's repeated fake claims that he had it "under control", over 724,000 Americans have since died from Covid.

Aren't you the morons who are instituting audits after audits? Even though the audits show Biden winning? And, we are the ones who are keeping the issue alive?

Attachments

• EFE8A300-C00D-4676-9287-182E06C471A5.png
    EFE8A300-C00D-4676-9287-182E06C471A5.png
    44.5 KB · Views: 14
Paranoia toward the wide range of legitimate media sources in the U.S. - excluding ideological entertainers who pander to bobble-headed true believers - is essential.

The vast, diabolical conspiracy they are fed conjures up a pervasive "deep state", a nationwide network of Republican office holders who respect democracy, and any American whose politics isn't the weird worship of one loser.

One of the more aberrant notions with which they are afflicted is the Cry Baby Loser's whining that he won the election in which most American voters cast their ballots for his opponent. He can't handle the truth, and his worshipful lickspittles swallow whatever he feeds them - some very goofy crap, indeed!

E.g.,
View attachment 552860
"The concept of global warming was created by and for the Chinese
in order to make U.S. manufacturing non-competitive."
NOVEMBER 6, 2012

View attachment 552862
"China has been working very hard to contain the Coronavirus.
The United States greatly appreciates their efforts and transparency.
It will all work out well. In particular, on behalf of the American People,
I want to thank President Xi!"

JANUARY 24, 2020

View attachment 552863
“We have a very small number of people in the country,
right now, with it. It’s like around 12. Many of them are getting better.
Some are fully recovered already. So we’re in very good shape.”
FEBRUARY 14, 20210

*Despite the Loser's repeated fake claims that he had it "under control", over 724,000 Americans have since died from Covid.

Cry Baby LOSER? What did the back stabbing ,corkscrewing ,double dealing ,fear mongering ,traitor Democrats do for FOUR fuckin' YEARS? Mueller ring a bell? Impeachment over a fuckin' phone call ring a bell? 24/7 media blitz to impeach ring a bell? You filthy Democrats are masters of DoubleThink. Commit the crime ,then say Trump did it. Right ,Skidmark?

Dear odanny
Instead of making the same mistake, and going with the most outlandish and extreme possible version out there spreading around:
I would break down and "replace" this perception by pinpointing more realistic applicable issues people are having, that can be verified as real problems causing concern and objections. This also makes it easier to understand why people are facing deeper conflicts and how to better address and resolve them:

(1) the Election issues stem from 3 key conflicts (a) mass volumes of mailin ballots not verified by Notarization under penalty of perjury (b) rule changes that were not voted on by elected state reps to prove consent of voters taxpayers and citizens (c) in general, liberal voters believing in voting in social benefits and reliance on Govt for social and economic support collectively for the entire nation, and conservative voters not believing in paying for that centrally through fed govt but in delegating this democratically to people and states locally. So this causes a rift in representation between state and federal, conservative and liberal and causes misrepresentation in media campaigns voting elections and govt in general.

(2) for the immigration issue, instead of focusing on the immigrants trying to work and follow the laws and the system, the real issue is trying to deter the trafficking and crime taking advantage of weak or lax law enforcement if not corruption as well.

In Texas the cities affected are suffering censorship by the media. The crime and trafficking are worse than depicted, filling jails with victims of minor crimes indirectly related to human and drug trafficking overwhelming the system.

If you go with what the media reports that narrative distracts from the real crisis.
Anyone with an accurate knowledge of statistics doesn't just believe it they know it. The extreme outlier values of the three swing States flipping in an identical manner on the same day at the same time are so far outside the statistical Norm as to make winning the Powerball 3 weeks in a row look possible.

The election was stolen.

Jo

and the neo-Bolsheviks who stole the election would have you sitting in solitary in the DC jail

Forum List

Back