Who Is It that Believes The Election Was Stolen?

Thinking, educated people wonder who these morons are, and since the 2020 election ended, I've come to accept there is a larger percentage of these morons than I ever thought was possible. Three studies determine what most of us already knew.

Just who believes the claim that Trump won in 2020 and that the election was stolen from him? Who are these tens of millions of Americans and what draws them into this web of delusion?

Three sources provided The Times with survey data: The University of Massachusetts-Amherst Poll; P.R.R.I. (the Public Religion Research Institute); and Reuters-Ipsos. With minor exceptions, the data from all three polls is similar.

Alexander Theodoridis, a political scientist at the University of Massachusetts, summed it up:

P.R.R.I. also tested agreement or disagreement with a view that drives “replacement theory” — “Immigrants are invading our country and replacing our cultural and ethnic background” — and found that 60 percent of Republicans agreed, as do 55 percent of conservatives.

The Reuters/Ipsos data showed that among white Republicans, those without college degrees were far more likely to agree “that the 2020 election was stolen from Donald Trump,” at 69 percent, than white Republicans with college degrees, at a still astonishing 51 percent. The same survey data showed that the level of this belief remained consistently strong (60 percent plus) among Republicans of all ages living in rural, suburban or urban areas.

I would say those with equal brain power to those that believe Trump colluded with the Russians. There are some on both sides of the aisle that are not a full shilling.

Thinking, educated people wonder who these morons are, and since the 2020 election ended, I've come to accept there is a larger percentage of these morons than I ever thought was possible. Three studies determine what most of us already knew.

Just who believes the claim that Trump won in 2020 and that the election was stolen from him? Who are these tens of millions of Americans and what draws them into this web of delusion?

Three sources provided The Times with survey data: The University of Massachusetts-Amherst Poll; P.R.R.I. (the Public Religion Research Institute); and Reuters-Ipsos. With minor exceptions, the data from all three polls is similar.

Alexander Theodoridis, a political scientist at the University of Massachusetts, summed it up:

P.R.R.I. also tested agreement or disagreement with a view that drives “replacement theory” — “Immigrants are invading our country and replacing our cultural and ethnic background” — and found that 60 percent of Republicans agreed, as do 55 percent of conservatives.

The Reuters/Ipsos data showed that among white Republicans, those without college degrees were far more likely to agree “that the 2020 election was stolen from Donald Trump,” at 69 percent, than white Republicans with college degrees, at a still astonishing 51 percent. The same survey data showed that the level of this belief remained consistently strong (60 percent plus) among Republicans of all ages living in rural, suburban or urban areas.

Load of crap. The RULES were changed. Mail out ballots and Ballot HARVESTING were a big cheat.

You'll believe anything. Where is the evidence? Has that disappeared too? Damn those democrats are good, aint they? Even better than I thought.
They are good at stealing elections. They SUCK at Governing.

Who Is It that Believes The Election Was Stolen?​

As previously noted, I have never encountered anyone other than a hardcore trumpwank who clings to such a crackpot notion.

With no minimal evidence to satisfy any of dozens of judges, no named suspects in a vast caper that would have demanded the complicity of thousands, no attempt at explaining how the self-serving fantasy was masterminded, coordinated, and implemented, recounts and audits repeatedly validating the results, being a hardcore trumpwank is the irrefutable determinant for clinging to such a ludicrous article of faith.

For them, it is every bit as real as that big, beautiful trumpwall that the Cry Baby Loser made Mexico pay for.

As previously noted, I have never encountered anyone other than a hardcore trumpwank who clings to such a crackpot notion.

The problem is the sheer number of them, it's like you took a giant net across flyover America, which occupies the vast majority of sq. miles in America, and swept up everyone with a HS diploma or less, and those without critical thinking skills, and you have millions who will believe every conspiracy they read about on Facebook or watch on OAN. Adding to this delusion is soft peddling and tacit support in spreading these lies by Fox News. What was it that Jefferson said about a lack of educated citizenry being dangerous to democracy?

The problem is the sheer number of them, it's like you took a giant net across flyover America, which occupies the vast majority of sq. miles in America, and swept up everyone with a HS diploma or less, and those without critical thinking skills, and you have millions who will believe every conspiracy they read about on Facebook or watch on OAN. Adding to this delusion is soft peddling and tacit support in spreading these lies by Fox News. What was it that Jefferson said about a lack of educated citizenry being dangerous to democracy?

Screen Shot 2021-10-15 at 11.08.16 AM.png

"An educated citizenry is a vital requisite for our survival as a free people."
Jefferson also underscored the essential nature of a free press:

"Our liberty depends on the freedom of the press,
and that cannot be limited without being lost."

Without the former facilitating critical faculties, liars can substitute self-serving ideological poo poo for factual reportage and are mindlessly adored for doing so.

The alternative perspective:

Screen Shot 2020-06-06 at 2.06.26 PM.png

I love the poorly educated!

If only irony were painful, you'd be dialing 911.
Actually ,I don't give a fuck about ONE riot when BLM and Antifa burned our cities down in 2020. All of those rotten bastards are getting away with VIOLENT crimes.

Load of crap. The RULES were changed. Mail out ballots and Ballot HARVESTING were a big cheat.
i believe most dims know is aa load o'crap

they just don't CARE

If Trump had done this... OMG

they would not only care, they would be burning down the cities in protest, storming the capitol...

Actually ,I don't give a fuck about ONE riot when BLM and Antifa burned our cities down in 2020. All of those rotten bastards are getting away with VIOLENT crimes.
it's really peculiar... how the dim get away with even murder

seth rich

baby killing..

and I could go on and on...

it's sick how no Rs or few of them stand up to these criminals

If our liberty depends on the lying, malicious press

we are in big trouble.. but we knew that...

and we are..
Paranoia is an essential element of the weird worship of one dude.

Rave that documented reality is "fake!" whenever it does not fit one's ideological agenda.

Meanwhile, fall under the spell of crackpot, ideological propaganda sources that pander to one's dogma.

I am wondering where the Trumpers are at with the Big Lie??

Are people ready to admit there was no election fraud and Biden won, or do you people still peddle the Big Lie, like pathetic weaklings?

The problem is, you people have dug yourself into a big hole, with the Big Lie. If you admit that Trump is lying about election fraud that never happened, then you have to admit to a whole slew of other terrible lies and actions. BUT if you continue to peddle the Big Lie, then you look weak, pathetic, childish, and have absolutely no credibility.

You people should have distanced yourself from the Big Lie from the beginning, now you have a huge credibility problem. This is why you don't lie.

This is 100% serious question, myself and I'm sure others, are wondering where you people are at with this nonsense??

Are people ready to admit there was no election fraud and Biden won, or do you people still peddle the Big Lie, like pathetic weaklings?

The problem is, you people have dug yourself into a big hole, with the Big Lie. If you admit that Trump is lying about election fraud that never happened, then you have to admit to a whole slew of other terrible lies and actions. BUT if you continue to peddle the Big Lie, then you look weak, pathetic, childish, and have absolutely no credibility.

5q0qd2.jpg

You people should have distanced yourself from the Big Lie from the beginning, now you have a problem. This is why you don't lie.

This is 100% serious question, myself and I'm sure others, are wondering where you people are at with this nonsense??

~~~~~~

Forum List

Back