What's new
US Message Board 🦅 Political Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Good Piece in the Times Editorial Page on 1/6/21 Insurrection Attempt.

candycorn

Diamond Member
Reaction score

I don't agree with everything the author proposes.... but he's on the mark about strengthening the Electoral Count act of 1877. Because when Trump loses again, this will start all over; especially when the next Republican is voted out of office.

From the piece:

"Time and distance from those events could have led to reflection and contrition on the part of those involved, but that’s not so. Remember how, in the frantic days before Jan. 6, Mr. Trump insisted over and over that Georgia’s election was rife with “large-scale voter fraud”? Remember how he called on Mr. Raffensperger to “start the process of decertifying the election” and “announce the true winner”? Only those words aren’t from last year. They appear in a letter Mr. Trump sent to Mr. Raffensperger two weeks ago."

harmonica

Diamond Member
Reaction score

I don't agree with everything the author proposes.... but he's on the mark about strengthening the Electoral Count act of 1877. Because when Trump loses again, this will start all over; especially when the next Republican is voted out of office.

From the piece:

"Time and distance from those events could have led to reflection and contrition on the part of those involved, but that’s not so. Remember how, in the frantic days before Jan. 6, Mr. Trump insisted over and over that Georgia’s election was rife with “large-scale voter fraud”? Remember how he called on Mr. Raffensperger to “start the process of decertifying the election” and “announce the true winner”? Only those words aren’t from last year. They appear in a letter Mr. Trump sent to Mr. Raffensperger two weeks ago."
''good piece from the times''= HAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA
you must be blind, because it says OPINION = crap

Crepitus

Diamond Member
Reaction score
So we can expect you to stop posting your opinion here?

Uncensored2008

Libertarian Radical
Reaction score
The Voice of the Reich is DESPERATE to shift attention away from Quid Pro's daily fuckups.

Uncensored2008

Libertarian Radical
Reaction score

Quid Pro is floundering on the rocks. The Voice of the Reich figures they can distract from his fuckups by spewing hatred of Der Juden again.

marvin martian

Diamond Member
Reaction score

From the piece:

LOL

Crepitus

Diamond Member
Reaction score
..if I claim something, I back it up with FACTS
HAHAHAHAHHAAHAH
Son, you wouldn't recognize a fact if I wrapped it around a wet fish and slapped you with it.

Tipsycatlover

Diamond Member
Reaction score
FJB I is down to 36% and communist democrats still think Republicans are going to lose.

They have greater confidence in their fraud than most others.

USMB Server Goals

Total amount
$145.00
Goal
$350.00

New Topics

Most reactions - Past 7 days

Forum List