Who Is It that Believes The Election Was Stolen?

yes, even if i hadn't seen the videoss of people stuffing ballots into machines after hours

I would know that bidumb didn't win honestly. I read somewhere that Trump got over a million people at rallies, while bidumb only got.. less than 2000

And still the dims go on and on about how the election wasn't stolen... which shows u how much they care about truth and honest voting. They don't care. All they care about is... well, I don't even know waht the everday dims care about... I don't see how in God's name they can support those corrupt deep-staters who only want to make $$ off our system... coudn't care less about THEM

but they keep being good little foot soldierss anyway...

weird as hell
"... yes, even if i hadn't seen the videoss of people stuffing ballots into machines after hours I would know that bidumb didn't win honestly"

That's the problem really. Pretty much everyone I've talked to who thinks the election was fraudulent just "knows" it. They dismiss any debunked evidence and cling to their belief, however much it's discredited. The evidence is irrelevant to their belief. That's a dangerous mindset.

Because if you want to know what's the best move for Republicans, the first place you look is the New York Times. Christine Todd Who?
Trumpwanks regard politics as the weird worship of one dude. They swallow the Loser's fantasy of a stolen election perpetrated by a conspiracy of thousands that feature many, many Republican governors, secretaries of state, attorneys general, and judges among others, without a single, identifiable suspect after nearly a year.

Are all Republicans Trumpwanks? Far from it.

Is rationality in the interest of the GOP to renounce Trumpery and embrace reality?

In the short term, it cannot delouse itself of Trumpery and abandon the weird worship of one dude.

It's too late.

"... yes, even if i hadn't seen the videoss of people stuffing ballots into machines after hours I would know that bidumb didn't win honestly"

That's the problem really. Pretty much everyone I've talked to who thinks the election was fraudulent just "knows" it. They dismiss any debunked evidence and cling to their belief, however much it's discredited. The evidence is irrelevant to their belief. That's a dangerous mindset.
please

that is not what I see here @ the forum or w/ friends

I see Rs wanting the truth

I see Dims on the other hand avoiding it -- as they always do-- like the plague

which is another thing i see about dimss:

they alwayss accuse others of the evil they themselves are doing... it'ss their MO

please

that is not what I see here @ the forum or w/ friends

I see Rs wanting the truth

I see Dims on the other hand avoiding it -- as they always do-- like the plague

which is another thing i see about dimss:

they alwayss accuse others of the evil they themselves are doing... it'ss their MO
But you already know the truth, right? Why do you need confirmation?

Let me ask you a question:

Hypothetically, is there any evidence that would convince you the election was legit? I'm not saying such evidence exists, just asking what it would take to convince you.

bidumbwanks regard politics as the worship of Baby Killing

I say

Better to worship that "one dude"

(who doesn't like baby murder)
Your lashing out at the majority of Americans who support women's control of their own bodies over the Texas Taliban's usurpation of it is noted.

It fails as a diversion contrived by trumpwanks.

Rs can’t accept the truth

That Trump was an unpopular President and was badly defeated by Biden
omg

kool aid drinker...

find a 12 step meeting for kool aid addiction... get help

Kool Aid Drinkers Anonymous...

run by the ghost of Jim Jones

Your lashing out at the majority of Americans who support women's control of their own bodies over the Texas Taliban's usurpation of it is noted.

It fails as a diversion contrived by trumpwanks.
Ma'am, calm down.

In the last 29 years of presidential elections, the republican candidate got more votes than the democrat only once.
Except for 2020, 2016, 2012, 2008, 2000, 1996, and 1992.

However, in 2004, a Republican did receive more votes than the Democratic candidate.

Except for 2020, 2016, 2012, 2008, 2000, 1996, and 1992.

However, in 2004, a Republican did receive more votes than the Democratic candidate.

That's what I said. The norm over the last 29 years is the democrat getting more votes than the republican at over 87% of the time.

no early voting, no mail in voting, positive ID verification to vote, update and purge voter rolls, all paper ballots, public and recorded vote tallying, blacks get 3/5 of a vote
Well I guess Lester Maddux would love your program.

I am not on Twitter. I have heard about it. What is a Twitter feed and why do people complain about "blowing it up"?
I'm not here on the SOCIAL MEDIA PLATFORM
to remove your ignorance, only to point it out.

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I certainly believe the Dems cheated their asses off AGAIN---I've seen them do it before....by having dem women go county to county in SC to multivote for Obama. There is no way that 81 million people voted for bribe taking inept Biden- especially when the signs and flags around overwhelmingly support Trump and that Biden won just a little over half (HEAR ME HALF) the counties that Hiliary won. No way, he got a record number of votes from the fewer counties. On top of this, this senile fucker can't even get people to show up at his rallies before or after the election which also proves again that he doesn't any support to get a record number of votes. Of course, he cheated. You think a man who has taken bribes from all sorts of corrupt countries and businesses for decades running the money though atleast known 6 members of his families bank accounts wouldn't cheat?

And fyi, again Colleges can not make you intelligent. You either are or you aren't even before you go to college....long long before. You would know this if you were you know actually smart.
That the election was stolen is a lie.

A majority of Republicans believe that lie.

Rendering most Republicans either delusional or dishonest, likely both.

Forum List

Back