Who is hurt by Sick Minded Sexual Perversion?

If people think the Bible is trash, it's worthless to quote it to them (unless God choses to divinely reveal himself to the reader)

There is plenty of evidence (science) to prove the Bible.
We need to get wise in those matters.

Bonzi, you seem like a really nice person and congenial, probably fun to hang out with, but science doesn't work like that. Not only couldn't a scientist "prove" the Bible but he or she, even as a Christian, wouldn't.

The very historicity of the Bible is debated by Biblical scholars and archeologists who are faithful Christians.

The Bible in interpreted differently and that is debated at probably every moment of the day simultaneously in different places around the world by Christians and non-Christians alike.

Which interpretation is accurate? Is the Bible literally true, is it mostly literally true, or is it mostly allegory? Is the first Creation story true or the second or both?

Science doesn't even "prove" it's own theories, let alone something as complicated an ancient text describing everything from creation to apocalypse.

Sounds like one messed up dysfunctional family! Why would you want to kill yourself because of a gay family member? :uhh: I really don't know about you so called "religious" people. You are some creepy arse peeps!

Then most of the United States is doomed......doomed.....

Don't worry. Jesus was accused of being a liar, a glutton and a drunk who partied too much with sinners and prostitutes and all sorts of bad characters while sticking it to the man. If it is Gods will that everyone should be like him, should't everyone who hopes to be saved be following his example? Aren't there already more people like that in the U.S. than in any other nation on earth? Doomed? I don't think so.

IF there is a God- he will judge people- why are you appointing yourself to judge like your God says he will do?

Its really a very sad story. When Gismo was just a young and supple lad his mind was raped by a gang of bible thumping sexually repressed self hating perverts who told him he would be saved, live forever, become like Jesus, a son of God, and rule the earth.... if he would only get down on his knees in fervent prayer with them in man worship.

Every since then he died and descended into the netherworld where he has been tormented day and night by dreams of greatness that do not correspond with any semblance of reality trying desperately to lure someone as gullible as he is down the same dark alley where his mind was defiled so that he can become a rapist too one day and be a well respected and high ranking swindler in his particular congregation..

He seems to be having a hard time finding anyone as gullible as he is. Watch. It won't be long before he starts typing in all caps.

Last edited:
If you really want to hear from God then read and believe His eternal living inspired (God breathed)Word.

Sounds like one messed up dysfunctional family! Why would you want to kill yourself because of a gay family member? :uhh: I really don't know about you so called "religious" people. You are some creepy arse peeps!

Yes! Our sins have great effect on those around us as we do not live alone!!

This is the inspired(God breathed) Word of God to those that choose to live in sin!!
Do you not know that the unrighteous will not inherit the kingdom of God? Do not be deceived; neither fornicators, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor effeminate, nor homosexuals, 10 nor thieves, nor the covetous, nor drunkards, nor revilers, nor swindlers, will inherit the kingdom of God. 11 Such were some of you; but you were washed, but you were sanctified, but you were justified in the name of the Lord Jesus Christ and in the Spirit of our God. 1 Corinthians 6:9-11

IF there is a God- he will judge people- why are you appointing yourself to judge like your God says he will do?

God is man's final judge and God's Word tells us the wages of sin is death and hell.

I'm still waiting to hear about some sick-minded sexual perversion, here, and I must say -- I am sorely disappointed.

This is the inspired(God breathed) Word of God to those that choose to live in sin!!
Do you not know that the unrighteous will not inherit the kingdom of God? Do not be deceived; neither fornicators, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor effeminate, nor homosexuals, 10 nor thieves, nor the covetous, nor drunkards, nor revilers, nor swindlers, will inherit the kingdom of God. 11 Such were some of you; but you were washed, but you were sanctified, but you were justified in the name of the Lord Jesus Christ and in the Spirit of our God. 1 Corinthians 6:9-11

God is man's final judge and God's Word tells us the wages of sin is death and hell.

So God will judge you- and if a god exists he or she will judge me- any god which exists or doesn't exist doesn't need your judging other people any more than we do.

I posted God's Word that condemns sexual perversion= I need not try to judge = God has and does judge sick minded abomination of sexual perversion===Do you not know that the unrighteous will not inherit the kingdom of God? Do not be deceived; neither fornicators, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor effeminate, nor homosexuals, 10 nor thieves, nor the covetous, nor drunkards, nor revilers, nor swindlers, will inherit the kingdom of God. 11 Such were some of you; but you were washed, but you were sanctified, but you were justified in the name of the Lord Jesus Christ and in the Spirit of our God. 1 Corinthians 6:9-11

Can you even imagne the huge load guilt and shame this lying sick minded sexual pervert must carry??

I knew a "guy" in HS. he later went to a bible school and married a christian girl they had four kids and he became a church pastor but when he was in his mid 40"s he told his loving wife ,"I want a divorse as I want to live as a homosexual" his wife was devastated the oldest child is in therapy for deep depression the youngest child fired a bullet through the bedroom wall while thinking about suicide, another kid is now huge overweight the other kid is living with her boyfriend and says, "who can I trust"?? not my father who is also my pastor. Lives ruined in shame and guilt all for what??? the sick minded abomination of demon inspired burning lust of sexual perversion.==Sad!! and still the pervert asks Who does my choice to live in sin hurt??? Beware! Those that choose to live in sick minded abomination of sexual perversion will not inherit the kingdom of God!!

Do I understand correctly that if one 'takes god as their savior', they get to go to heaven but if they don't, they burn in hell forever?

What if one molests children, murders children, tortures children but has 'taken god as their savior'? Does that person go to heaven?

What if one leads an exemplary life of nothing but good deeds but is an atheist?

GISMYS17 or anyone?

TIA

Can you even imagne the huge load guilt and shame this lying sick minded sexual pervert must carry??

I knew a "guy" in HS. he later went to a bible school and married a christian girl they had four kids and he became a church pastor but when he was in his mid 40"s he told his loving wife ,"I want a divorse as I want to live as a homosexual" his wife was devastated the oldest child is in therapy for deep depression the youngest child fired a bullet through the bedroom wall while thinking about suicide, another kid is now huge overweight the other kid is living with her boyfriend and says, "who can I trust"?? not my father who is also my pastor. Lives ruined in shame and guilt all for what??? the sick minded abomination of demon inspired burning lust of sexual perversion.==Sad!! and still the pervert asks Who does my choice to live in sin hurt??? Beware! Those that choose to live in sick minded abomination of sexual perversion will not inherit the kingdom of God!!

Do I understand correctly that if one 'takes god as their savior', they get to go to heaven but if they don't, they burn in hell forever?

What if one molests children, murders children, tortures children but has 'taken god as their savior'? Does that person go to heaven?

What if one leads an exemplary life of nothing but good deeds but is an atheist?

GISMYS17 or anyone?

TIA

Little sin loving man cannot fool God or play games. God knows our thoughts before we even think them. God is outside time.'God is the Alpha and the Omega = the beginning and the end!!!PTL.

Little sin loving man cannot fool God or play games. God knows our thoughts before we even think them. God is outside time.'God is the Alpha and the Omega = the beginning and the end!!!PTL.
---
God is your fantasy.
Good luck with that.

GISMYS17 or anyone?

TIA

Doesn't matter. According to most Christians, all you have to do is repent and accept Jesus as your "savior." You don't really have to DO anything, IOW. The person who spent her or his life being a good person, doing good deeds and living a nice clean life without a "belief" in supernatural Jesus will burn forever in hell fire. :rolleyes-41:

This is one of the main things that made me question religious beliefs to begin with. Even as a small child I could see that it didn't make any sense!

GISMYS17 or anyone?

TIA

Doesn't matter. According to most Christians, all you have to do is repent and accept Jesus as your "savior." You don't really have to DO anything, IOW. The person who spent her or his life being a good person, doing good deeds and living a nice clean life without a "belief" in supernatural Jesus will burn forever in hell fire. :rolleyes-41:

This is one of the main things that made me question religious beliefs to begin with. Even as a small child I could see that it didn't make any sense!

I agree.

I believe its what we actually DO is more important than what we believe.

Examples include Ted Nugent and Josh Duggar. Both say they are "christian" but their actions don't reflect that at all.

And I knew a preacher who molested children. Is he in heaven?

What about those who actively preach against the teachings of Jesus? Just look at the biggest fundie names and not one of them behaves in a way that Jesus would have..

---
God is your fantasy.
Good luck with that.

He's a loon and NOT a christian but he's more than welcome to his delusions.

Its when those delusions harm others that I draw the line. Its when they're on my front porch or wanting to force all students to chant together - that's when I want them stopped.

Just know it is God that makes the laws and it is God that will be our final judge not any little man.

I see someone was sent to correctional camp facility..

He's a loon and NOT a christian but he's more than welcome to his delusions.

Its when those delusions harm others that I draw the line. Its when they're on my front porch or wanting to force all students to chant together - that's when I want them stopped.

What about the ones who just want the power of office to help fix things according to their delusions because they love Jesus so much?

Last edited:

GISMYS17 or anyone?

If I was God and Gismo and an atheist were standing before me and Gismo went on and on about how much he loved Jesus, hated homosexuals, went to church every Sunday, never had sex, and posted on message board for decades about how much God hated sinners, and the atheist said they never believed in or would worship such a capricious and puerile petty tyrant Gismo would fall from the sky like lightning and the atheist would be welcomed into the kingdom of heaven.

If someone who never met you spent their entire lives perjuring themselves in your name, making you out to be some sort of degenerate and irrational being, would you give them presents on Christmas?

Last edited:

GISMYS17 or anyone?

If I was God and Gismo and an atheist were standing before me and Gismo went on and on about how much he loved Jesus, hated homosexuals, went to church every Sunday, never had sex, and posted on message board for decades about how much God hated sinners, and the atheist said they never believed in or would worship such a capricious and puerile petty tyrant Gismo would fall from the sky like lightning and the atheist would be welcomed into the kingdom of heaven.

If someone who never met you spent their entire lives perjuring themselves in your name, making you out to be some sort of degenerate and irrational being, would you give them presents on Christmas?

God and believers hate the sin not the people. We are all sinners and all sinners can confess and repent and be washed clean and forgiven!!

Forum List

Back