Who is confident there candidate is going to win...

I am...

• ...confident

Votes: 23 67.6%
  • ...not confident

Votes: 6 17.6%
  • ...candidate-free, already a winner!

Votes: 3 8.8%
  • ...other

Votes: 2 5.9%

• Total voters
51% of Trump's campaign funds came from average citizens.
Only 34% of Biden's campaign funds did.
An interesting factoid.
Who gives a shit?

Factoid #2: Biden only had $101 million more than Trump to spend in the campaign.
Biden is $600 mill + while Trump is $500 mill plus.
This tells us that Quid Pro Joe only got moderate corporate and dark money support, even tho' it is more than Trump!
As usual, Beijing Biden OWES a helluva lot more favors than Trump!

You should give a shit, but you're a dummy as usual.

51% of Trump's campaign funds came from average citizens.
Only 34% of Biden's campaign funds did.
An interesting factoid.
Who gives a shit?

Factoid #2: Biden only had $101 million more than Trump to spend in the campaign.
Biden is $600 mill + while Trump is $500 mill plus.
This tells us that Quid Pro Joe only got moderate corporate and dark money support, even tho' it is more than Trump!
As usual, Beijing Biden OWES a helluva lot more favors than Trump!

You should give a shit, but you're a dummy as usual.
Either something traumatic happened to Syn or the username is being used by someone else.

One thing is for sure, the winner will be a leader most people don't like. How fucked up is that?

When one is trying to become Dictator For Life,
Neither candidate is trying to be a dictator for life. Saying so makes you sound like an uninformed, irrational idiot.

Here since June.....didn't take you long to figure that one out.
pc, did you vote for obama in 08 ... otherwise your going to be a two time loser come this evening. and the senate. and the house. ... all your partying will be coming to an end, surly.

and don't worry, the liberals will handle the scotus abomination as well. 4 new judges in 1 day.

Neither candidate is trying to be a dictator for life. Saying so makes you sound like an uninformed, irrational idiot.

pc, did you vote for obama in 08 ... otherwise your going to be a two time loser come this evening. and the senate. and the house. ... all your partying will be coming to an end, surly.

and don't worry, the liberals will handle the scotus abomination as well. 4 new judges in 1 day.

I'm an American.....why would I have voted for Hussein????

to save the economy from the dumpster fire and deficit spending the republicans put it in ... for the sake of the country's future as all turned out so well - till road kill trump.

to save the economy from the dumpster fire and deficit spending the republicans put it in ... for the sake of the country's future as all turned out so well - till road kill trump.

Sooooo.....Hussein was quite the saver, huh?

Forum List

Back