After 9-0 SCOTUS rejection, Democrats devise Putinesque new plan to keep Trump off the ballot

They were just doing what the dem's had done previously....and IAW the COTUS.

If Trump wins the election, that theory goes, Democrats might attempt to disqualify him before electoral votes are counted in January 2025 during the same once-perfunctory process that pro-Trump rioters interrupted when they attacked the US Capitol in 2021.

“The opinion is unclear on what happens after the election if Trump wins,” said Gerard Magliocca, law professor at Indiana University and one of the nation’s top experts on the ban and who supported Trump’s disqualification.
“At best, it’s unclear,” he said. “And therefore, if Trump wins, people are going to try these things. And it just makes the presidential transition – if Trump wins – more complicated, unpleasant and problematic than it needed to be.”

The inaccurately labeled insurrection lasted several hours, achieved no effect on established government, was run by citizens, and was a spontaneous rag tag affair

Here liberals are suggesting one year in advance that the government be employed against its voting citizens and use government agencies to make it so and not a losely organized handful of citizens
The declaration of that planning is in fact declaratory Insurrection.

The inaccurately labeled insurrection lasted several hours, achieved no effect on established government, was run by citizens, and was a spontaneous rag tag affair
An ineffectual insurrection by a bunch of delusional cuckolds is still an insurrection. You don't get a mulligan for trying to rob the bank just because you're shit at it and brought your minivan as the getaway vehicle.
Here liberals are suggesting one year in advance that the government be employed against its voting citizens and use government agencies to make it so and not a losely organized handful of citizens
The declaration of that planning is in fact declaratory Insurrection.
Sorry Snowflake but the Supreme Court just ruled that Congress has the authority to disqualify insurrectionist Trump.

An ineffectual insurrection by a bunch of delusional cuckolds is still an insurrection. You don't get a mulligan for trying to rob the bank just because you're shit at it and brought your minivan as the getaway vehicle.

Sorry Snowflake but the Supreme Court just ruled that Congress has the authority to disqualify insurrectionist Trump.
Scurried Scroat banging the pervert drum again

Circular talk
Illustrate the details of “reality of hypocrisy”
Ah, more hypocrisy. Asking me to explain my post when you attack me for doing the same for your posts.

I would happily have done so if not for your past behavior.

Ah, more hypocrisy. Asking me to explain my post when you attack me for doing the same for your posts.

I would happily have done so if not for your past behavior.
Other than “they were wrong” what does 9-0 tell you?

Not if no one has been indicted and/or charged...........or an insurrection has been officially declared by congress and the president.

Not by declaring an insurrection 3 1/2 years ago.......without an official charge either.

Other than “they were wrong” what does 9-0 tell you?
zv7bu2mz2qmc1.jpeg

Not if no one has been indicted and/or charged...........or an insurrection has been officially declared by congress and the president.
It has been by multiple State courts.
Not by declaring an insurrection 3 1/2 years ago.......without an official charge either.
Lacking a criminal charge isn't the same as arguing no legal body has determined whether Jan 6th was an insurrection and whether Trump engaged in it because several have.

The hypocrisy that congressional members were following COTUS guidelines as had been done previously?
The guidelines for objecting are part of federal law, not the constitution.

It’s hypocritical for a conservative to be attacking Raskin for wanting to set up a procedure to enforce the 14th amendment, which has been done for and consistent with guidelines from the constitution.

It has been by multiple State courts.
And I believe 9-0 said states have no business bringing federal charges.
Lacking a criminal charge isn't the same as arguing no legal body has determined whether Jan 6th was an insurrection and whether Trump engaged in it because several have.
Hearsay charges aren't constitutional. Indictments and due process are.

He referenced it as a mental insurrection or intent of such

The guidelines for objecting are part of federal law, not the constitution.

It’s hypocritical for a conservative to be attacking Raskin for wanting to set up a procedure to enforce the 14th amendment, which has been done for and consistent with guidelines from the constitution.

You're so radicalized, you're far to the left of even the most extremist justices like Sotomayor, Kagan, and Jackson.

Forum List

Back