Who is confident there candidate is going to win...

I am...

• ...confident

Votes: 23 67.6%
  • ...not confident

Votes: 6 17.6%
  • ...candidate-free, already a winner!

Votes: 3 8.8%
  • ...other

Votes: 2 5.9%

• Total voters

Missourian

Diamond Member
Aug 30, 2008
Missouri
Poll...

Who is confident their presidential candidate is going to win the election...

Last edited:
I'm voting third party, so I'm confident no win....in the election department, that is.

I live in Biden's home state, for the time being, so it's going to the blue side of the duopoly anyway, I've got no motivation to vote for Trump, even if I wanted to.

But, there's a third option on every ballot in the United States this cycle. Even a fourth in some cases. That, too, will change for the better as we move along quietly with our heads down, moving into other cycles.

People made that happen. The old fashioned way where the feet hit the pavement. Two cycles ago, it was unheard of. So, 'winning' is in the eye of the beholder. Some people wanna just hurry up and get elected. Soem people wanna change the course of history. If you think about it long enough, that's really how winning is done. Takes time...

Last edited:
Poll...

Who is confident their presidential candidate is going to win the election...
I am 100 percent positive my candidate will not win.

Was Pedro even on the ballot? :laughing0301:

WireAP_b9a718a1e39e41dca16c20323e969c7e_4x3_992.jpg

I voted for the Libertarian, and she will lose. Down the ballot, wherever there was a Libetarian, that is who I voted for. If there wasn't a Libertarian, I wrote in Snoopy and Woodstock alternately.

On the Measures up for a vote, if they involved a tax increase to pay for them, I voted No.

Easy peasy!

Forum List

Back