WHO is burning down these food processing plants?

One other point just maybe to get one thinking or stir the pot Bill Gates has a book out called “ How to avoid Climate Disastet” in which he stresses the removal of cattle because of methane and the use of synthetic meat so the question is who profits from the removal of cattle beef from our diets and do they have the means to accomplish this in a non explosive manner or do they want to just shove it down our throats without giving us any say so like they did with the covid shots recently

One other point just maybe to get one thinking or stir the pot Bill Gates has a book out called “ How to avoid Climate Disastet” in which he stresses the removal of cattle because of methane and the use of synthetic meat so the question is who profits from the removal of cattle beef from our diets and do they have the means to accomplish this in a non explosive manner or do they want to just shove it down our throats without giving us any say so like they did with the covid shots recently
All I know is, during his interview he had that typical smug smirk when asked if he would give up beef, and if I remember correctly he stuttered through, and never said he himself would give it up. Like my meme said, they'll be eating fillet mignon. While we are asked to eat bugs.
It's like they get some sick pleasure over imagining themselves masochists dominating their slaves they keep on leashes feed in an abusive manner. It's like a sick game liken to Mortimer in trading places, betting his friend on a social experiment- in this scenerio he can get the population to do something obsurdly rediculous and the friend betting he could top that with something worse.

All I know is, during his interview he had that typical smug smirk when asked if he would give up beef, and if I remember correctly he stuttered through, and never said he himself would give it up. Like my meme said, they'll be eating fillet mignon. While we are asked to eat bugs.
It's like they get some sick pleasure over imagining themselves masochists dominating their slaves they keep on leashes feed in an abusive manner. It's like a sick game liken to Mortimer in trading places, betting his friend on a social experiment- in this scenerio he can get the population to do something obsurdly rediculous and the friend betting he could top that with something worse.
Well you know I am a firm in my convictions that there is not really a shortage of most items . I feel they are being diverted either for hoarding or for profit at a later date or like weapons going to the Ukraine only supposedly 30 percent are finding their way there while the rest are being sold off or stored for other reasons.. They are doing the same with food and water or just about any item … Strange how the ultra rich can’t seem to get enough money or power they are truly gluttonous Mortimer is a great example to say the least…

Forum List

Back