Exposes Price Gouging underlying 'Inflation'

So much for Free and Fair Market determining anything.

EveryoneLaughingAtYou.png

Companies complaining about a lack of workers is both nauseating and completely the fault of the business. There is a surplus of hard working laborers and saying a lack of workers is contributing to inflation is false.

The only time we see politicians bemoaning prices is when they aren't getting their cut of the loot.

IAW, you are too busy playing politics to recognize that Corporate America owns America.

Companies complaining about a lack of workers is both nauseating and completely the fault of the business. There is a surplus of hard working laborers and saying a lack of workers is contributing to inflation is false.

Where I live, the owners claim to be running a Christian business yet they are getting ready to price a lot of the renters out with no where else to go but camp in the Desert. They are raising their prices and cutting services every 60 days. They are going to do this until either the occupant level decreases (the economy gets better) or they run themselves out of business. Meanwhile, there will be at least 20 new homeless street people created.

It is not causing it, but it is impacting it.

Doesn't matter. Joe Biden and the Democrat Party are ultimately going to get the blame for it. They can squirm and sweat and point fingers at Putin, corporations, capitalism, or whatever. But Putin, corporations, and capitalism aren't on the ballots this November and in 2024.

Doesn't matter. Joe Biden and the Democrat Party are ultimately going to get the blame for it.

without out a doubt. And these companies know this and are taking advantage of it. Good smart business move. The could double their price and nobody would blame them

Livin' simple and trying to get by
But honey, prices have shot through the sky
So I fixed up the basement with what I was a-workin' with
Stocked it full of jelly jars and heavy equipment
We're in the basement

— Legal Tender, the B-52s

Forum List

Back