WHO is burning down these food processing plants?

Look at all the farmland bill gates owns. WHAT a coincidence. RAther reminds me of how the UN/Global government has the world divided into regions.

1650678547997.png

Satan has several option at any given time to serve as the antichrist because he does not know when God is going to begin the end times. Bill Gates is not that likeable to be the antichrist.

The latest news about the Arson.

3 in the course of a week that we know about. This doesn't look like a coincidence.
6 of that I read of------mixed this in with the Bird FLU being released again--the Ukrainain war wiping out its wheat and other food ---and it looks to be a very bad hungry winter for many.

Spam, can chicken, rice, pasta and sauce, soups including cheap top raman, canned peaches, veggies, and potatoes, powder milk, fruit juices that don't need to be chilled, broths including cube form, and even freeze dried meats are my recommendations for all. You want basic medicines like cold, aspirin, tylenol and your prescribtion meds stored up.

You want water stored up as well as China and russia have great hackers that could really screw up basics like water supplies.

you can stock up on otc drugs but prescription drugs are pretty hard to stock up since the gov't and pharmacies and docs to a lesser degree make sure you can't do that...have you noticed? I recently picked up a book on treating medical emergencies in times like what we're headed into including it appears.... minor surgery.

Wouldn't put it past FIB to be setting fires...as they usually do in one way or another. Neither would i put it past them to serve as democrat wet team.

The latest news about the Arson.

Show us they were ruled as arson.

Whoops, you are so used to believing any dumb shit, you forgot to check the source of tha claim and just ran with it.

Wouldn't put it past FIB to be setting fires...as they usually do in one way or another. Neither would i put it past them to serve as democrat wet team.
And I wouldn't put it past a gullible right winger conspiracy buff to get easily fooled again.

Tucker Carlson is doing reports on the cattle mutilations, it got me thinking.... We know these sociopaths want us to give up beef and have threatened to remove our cattle industry, and that starving the populations is one of their tactics to collapse and control for their reboot. What if these mutilations sometimes seen with dark opp helicopters has always been an experiment of tactics and a long test run to figure their tactics at taking our cattle out or for warfare against other countries to starve them out? We didn't see that before their crazy green new deal brought this to light over what they intend to do with cattle, because it's so insane nobody had ever considered such a notion would be actually implimented.

Tucker Carlson is doing reports on the cattle mutilations, it got me thinking.... We know these sociopaths want us to give up beef and have threatened to remove our cattle industry, and that starving the populations is one of their tactics to collapse and control for their reboot. What if these mutilations sometimes seen with dark opp helicopters has always been an experiment of tactics and a long test run to figure their tactics at taking our cattle out or for warfare against other countries to starve them out? We didn't see that before their crazy green new deal brought this to light over what they intend to do with cattle, because it's so insane nobody had ever considered such a notion would be actually implimented.
We have had the technology to overcome their tactics for years now through the use of 3 d printers that can produce for example meat but I notice that these technologies are either being withheld from us or people have been slow in the uptake. Now obviously nations that are not on the cutting-edge of these new technologies are definitely at the mercy of these sociopaths but they probably feel theirtimeisshortto implement their strategies before thsee technologies make us immune to these tactics they have used over and over to control us… Time will tell
how this will eventually turn out

Forum List

Back