Who is a bigger threat to our Democracy; Hunter Biden or Donald Trump?

You had better get this irrefutable evidence to the proper authorities then. Please get this handled.

Did you have this problem with Ivanka when she got her several deals from China WHILE SHE WAS ACTUALLY IN THE WHITEHOUSE AS A CONSULTANT FOR HER DADDY?
I know you didn't, are you stupid or a partisan HACK!

LOL

You Nazis are a hoot.

You'll defend Quid Pro selling as out because Uber Alles democrat.

ONLY your party matters to you.

They are and will be worth whatever someone is willing to pay for them. It is called the free market. See how easy that is.
Why is Jared getting $2,000,000,000 from the Saudi 's for something he knows nothing about different. Especially since Jared was part of the tRump Whitehouse and last I checked Hunter is not part of the ByeDon Whitehouse. It is not so nice trying to educate someone like you that is incapable of non partisan thought. But we shall try to get you up to speed.

They are worth access to the POTUS - nothing more. It's a bribery scheme - Quid Pro does NOTHING without a bribe - hasn't in 50 years.

You know they did just that when they changed the Senate to being elected by the people not installed by the states legislatures.

Still waiting for you to provide a News segment from Fox that was pro-Trump?

I get that you Nazis don't grasp the distinction between commentary and news - because the Reich press makes no distinction.

Still waiting for you to provide a News segment from Fox that was pro-Trump?

I get that you Nazis don't grasp the distinction between commentary and news - because the Reich press makes no distinction.
News? From Faux News? That's one of them oxymoroonie things isn't it?

They're the best in the US at info-taining their audience and filling them with false facts.

They are and will be worth whatever someone is willing to pay for them. It is called the free market. See how easy that is.
Why is Jared getting $2,000,000,000 from the Saudi 's for something he knows nothing about different. Especially since Jared was part of the tRump Whitehouse and last I checked Hunter is not part of the ByeDon Whitehouse. It is not so nice trying to educate someone like you that is incapable of non partisan thought. But we shall try to get you up to speed.
And there you go again, right down the same rabbit hole I dragged you out of before. Haven't you figured it out yet that yelling about somebody else doesn't help you at all when dealing with me? You continue as well to duck the reality that (and I'll put it in here because your deliberate attempts to appear ignorant are so persistent) Hunter would have gotten neither his cushy do-nothing, high paid job nor be able to sell any of his stupid paintings if he wasn't Quid Pro's son. I stated it because you stubbornly refuse to acknowledge that you're just being dumb (since I'm starting to doubt you know what obtuse means) on purpose (since I'm also starting to doubt you know what deliberately means) about the whole thing.

Here's reality. You as well as everyone else knows very well that the only reason Hunter got what he did and continues to get what he does is because Quid Pro has a lot of power and influence, the access to which he can peddle. THAT'S the problem and that's what needs to be properly investigated, including any kickbacks to The Big Guy. You know, the guy you're trying hard to ignore, along with everything else. Naturally, you will deny knowledge of any of this and will continue to pretend that Hunter is somehow a great artist as well as a highly trained executive in the oil and gas industries. Awaiting your inevitable dance.

"virtually no one argues for the sort of democracy denounced by Madison. Wanting to abolish the electoral college, or even abolishing the Senate, does not make one into an advocate of Madison's version of a democracy.

In fact, every single regime on earth today that calls itself "a democracy" clearly qualifies as a republic according to Madison's definition. All the countries that are described as democracies in contemporary discourse use representative schemes of government, and all have a system which at least in part "derives all its powers directly or indirectly from the great body of the people." They also all elect representatives instead of employing direct lawmaking.

Consequently, in contemporary usage, there is no relevant difference between the words "republic" and "democracy." Thus, claiming a preference for a republic over a democracy communicates essentially zero information unless one precisely defines the two terms in a way that departs significantly from Madison's definitions.

Not surprisingly, of course, those who bring up the Founding Fathers and their republic-not-a-democracy claim rarely bother to define the actual difference between the two. If these modern republicans were to use Madison's definition, of course, they would quickly find that warnings about Madison's sort of democracy are irrelevant in the modern world.

Now, this isn't to say that one cannot argue against the excesses of majoritarian government — or even against majoritarian government in toto. There are many plausible and respectable arguments against it.

But, if anyone wants to argue against majoritarianism, he should simply do so. There is no need to rely on a half-baked usage of the writings of "the Founding Fathers" who clearly supported a political system in which majority votes play a big part in selecting elected officials, and which is obviously a democracy according to the modern usage of the term.
The electoral college gives voice to those without it. That would be Fly Over country. Progs have forcibly given voice to extremism of quotas, affirmative action, diversity and extreme feminism and LGBT agendas. Did the founding fathers write those agendas into the constitution? We are at the point where in our higher echelon employment or employment with not as many people that equity has taken over. In affect the IQ levels have dropped.

News? From Faux News? That's one of them oxymoroonie things isn't it?

They're the best in the US at info-taining their audience and filling them with false facts.

So, you can't come up with anything?

Funny, it isn't hard to show Trump hate in the New Sections of the Bezos Hate Blog, or the Voice of the Reich. Broadcast trash like CNN and MSNBCCP don't even hide that they editorialize during news segments.

Yeah, you hate Tucker because he shreds you - but Fox makes VERY clear that Tucker is commentary.

The Potato was the fucking ANCHOR of on CNN. "Reliable Sources," what a fucking joke. It was supposed to be straight news - but was pure Trump hate.

And there you go again, right down the same rabbit hole I dragged you out of before. Haven't you figured it out yet that yelling about somebody else doesn't help you at all when dealing with me? You continue as well to duck the reality that (and I'll put it in here because your deliberate attempts to appear ignorant are so persistent) Hunter would have gotten neither his cushy do-nothing, high paid job nor be able to sell any of his stupid paintings if he wasn't Quid Pro's son. I stated it because you stubbornly refuse to acknowledge that you're just being dumb (since I'm starting to doubt you know what obtuse means) on purpose (since I'm also starting to doubt you know what deliberately means) about the whole thing.

Here's reality. You as well as everyone else knows very well that the only reason Hunter got what he did and continues to get what he does is because Quid Pro has a lot of power and influence, the access to which he can peddle. THAT'S the problem and that's what needs to be properly investigated, including any kickbacks to The Big Guy. You know, the guy you're trying hard to ignore, along with everything else. Naturally, you will deny knowledge of any of this and will continue to pretend that Hunter is somehow a great artist as well as a highly trained executive in the oil and gas industries. Awaiting your inevitable dance.

Would real estate "mogul " Jared got $2,000,000,000 from the Saudis for not selling influence to invest in things he has no expertise in?

How hypocritical of you! $200,000,000,000! Ya it's ONLY because Jared is an expert in the field and a swell guy!!!!

Would real estate "mogul " Jared got $2,000,000,000 from the Saudis for not selling influence to invest in things he has no expertise in?

How hypocritical of you! $200,000,000,000! Ya it's ONLY because Jared is an expert in the field and a swell guy!!!!
And now you're doubling down on desperately trying to change the subject because you have nothing to counter what I said about Hunter, just as I predicted. Now dance some more, my little puppet. You have no reason why Hunter was paid big bucks to do nothing or why he's able to sell stupid paintings for big bucks,

OTHER THAN his dad was VP and is now president. You have nothing, so dance some more.

Sez the fascists who support shredding the Constitution and installing the undeniable and sore loser of 2020.

Shredding the Constitution? You mean like imprisoning people for questioning election results?

Is "sedition" a speech crime, or a thought crime? Not that you Nazis care, any opposition to your Reich will be severely punished.

Forum List

Back