Who is a bigger threat to our Democracy; Hunter Biden or Donald Trump?

No, I said you're being DELIBERATELY obtuse, because you are pretending that you do not understand how Hunter selling crap paintings for big bucks can be a problem.

Here, I'll even play along with your pretended ignorance for a moment. Answer these:

1. Would Hunter's paintings be worth more than $10 if he was not the son of the president?
2. After Quid Pro leaves office in two years, what will his paintings be worth?

Answer those honestly (you won't) and you'll be on your way to gaining a semblance of dignity.

They will be worth and are worth whatever someone is willing to pay. Do you not understand how the free market system works?

You must be pretending he doesn't get support from Faux News,

Is that your childish name for Fox?

He gets very little support from center left Fox. That they don't spend 24/7 spewing bitter hate at Trump the way the DNC controlled press does, is not the same as showing support.
"masters of disguising opinion as fact", and news source for the Neo-GOP base.

ROFL

Moron, the opinion shows on Fox as presented as such, unlike in the DNC controlled media.

Show me a NEWS segment on Fox you think is biased?

No, Tucker isn't a news segment, nor is Hannity.

I think you fascists don't even know what news is - since you only accept what the party tells you.

They will be worth and are worth whatever someone is willing to pay. Do you not understand how the free market system works?
Ah, the light begins to filter through the mask and the education has begun. Of course, the price will be what the sucker, or customer, is willing to pay. Now, what would incentivize someone to pay 6 figures for a Hunter painting? And don't try pretend you stupidly believe it's because they just LOOOOVE the paintings.

Now, we all already know where I'm heading on this, and what you will desperately try to avoid, but that's the end game. In the meantime, we will be entertained by your ignorance dance, pretending you don't know what I'm talking about, attempts at juvenile and infantile insults, etc.

The finger paintings have no worth - no one is willing to spend a dime on them. Hunter is selling the American presidency and influence on policy.

Are you really this stupid?

You had better get this irrefutable evidence to the proper authorities then. Please get this handled.

Did you have this problem with Ivanka when she got her several deals from China WHILE SHE WAS ACTUALLY IN THE WHITEHOUSE AS A CONSULTANT FOR HER DADDY?
I know you didn't, are you stupid or a partisan HACK!

Ah, the light begins to filter through the mask and the education has begun. Of course, the price will be what the sucker, or customer, is willing to pay. Now, what would incentivize someone to pay 6 figures for a Hunter painting? And don't try pretend you stupidly believe it's because they just LOOOOVE the paintings.

Now, we all already know where I'm heading on this, and what you will desperately try to avoid, but that's the end game. In the meantime, we will be entertained by your ignorance dance, pretending you don't know what I'm talking about, attempts at juvenile and infantile insults, etc.

So you actually have something on Hunter. Better get this irrefutable evidence to the proper authorities. Oh that's right you have none. As does nobody else since he was being investigated all the way back when The Fat Orange Shit Giblet was in office and they came up with zippo.

So you actually have something on Hunter. Better get this irrefutable evidence to the proper authorities. Oh that's right you have none. As does nobody else since he was being investigated all the way back when The Fat Orange Shit Giblet was in office and they came up with zippo.
We're making progress. Remember, it was not long ago that your ilk was screaming that the laptop was fake news, that it didn't exist, and darn it, you'd better give it back to him!!! Now the admission has reluctantly come out that it's for real. The next step is to check into any business dealings recorded on it to see if Quid Pro is getting kickbacks and if there's evidence of influence peddling.

See, I told you that you weren't as ignorant as you were pretending to be. Keep going, though, you're still a long way from being credible.

We're making progress. Remember, it was not long ago that your ilk was screaming that the laptop was fake news, that it didn't exist, and darn it, you'd better give it back to him!!! Now the admission has reluctantly come out that it's for real. The next step is to check into any business dealings recorded on it to see if Quid Pro is getting kickbacks and if there's evidence of influence peddling.

See, I told you that you weren't as ignorant as you were pretending to be. Keep going, though, you're still a long way from being credible.

So did you get this irrefutable evidence to the proper authorities or not. You know it's there even though The Fat Orange Shit Giblet's DOJ said it wasn't. Why are you Bogarding it?

So did you get this irrefutable evidence to the proper authorities or not. You know it's there even though The Fat Orange Shit Giblet's DOJ said it wasn't. Why are you Bogarding it?
Ah, now you're taking the tack of attempting to put claims on me I didn't make. Very predictable, yet still completely wrong. I am raising issues that appear to be problems with the Quid Pro administration, namely that Quid Pro's son has been paid big bucks for do-nothing jobs in areas he doesn't have expertise and now he's getting paid big bucks for lousy paintings. I've noticed that you've very carefully avoided answering the questions I posed to you. Did you think I wouldn't notice that and be distracted by your dancing up and down and gibbering over on the side?

Now, here they are again. Would Hunter's paintings be worth more than $10 if he wasn't the son of the president and can call him on his cell phone, the president who said Hunter is the smartest man he knows? What do you think they'll be worth after Quid Pro leaves office in 2 years? Here's a hint. Try doing the Cha-Cha, it's very distracting and I MIGHT be tempted to forget these questions as I laugh at you. I repeat, MIGHT.

Oh, and I'm glad there's no "Fat Orange Shit Giblets" around because they sound scary. Are you sure you know what you saw that night you were stoned out of your mind?

Ah, now you're taking the tack of attempting to put claims on me I didn't make. Very predictable, yet still completely wrong. I am raising issues that appear to be problems with the Quid Pro administration, namely that Quid Pro's son has been paid big bucks for do-nothing jobs in areas he doesn't have expertise and now he's getting paid big bucks for lousy paintings. I've noticed that you've very carefully avoided answering the questions I posed to you. Did you think I wouldn't notice that and be distracted by your dancing up and down and gibbering over on the side?

Now, here they are again. Would Hunter's paintings be worth more than $10 if he wasn't the son of the president and can call him on his cell phone, the president who said Hunter is the smartest man he knows? What do you think they'll be worth after Quid Pro leaves office in 2 years? Here's a hint. Try doing the Cha-Cha, it's very distracting and I MIGHT be tempted to forget these questions as I laugh at you. I repeat, MIGHT.

Paintings are worth whatever someone will pay for them. Is Jared's investment company worth 2,000,000,000 to the Saudi's. I mean he is a real estate guy but he most know the stock market and commodities markets even better!

Paintings are worth whatever someone will pay for them. Is Jared's investment company worth 2,000,000,000 to the Saudi's. I mean he is a real estate guy but he most know the stock market and commodities markets even better!
Ah, and now you're replaying the ignorant card from before. Very lame that, after I nuked it the first time. Then you're trying the tried and true, "but, but somebody else did something and that should insulate my guy from criticism". Nope, start a thread on Jared if you want to talk about him, but he's irrelevant to this.

Nice try, though. I'd give it about a 2 out of 10, maybe put it at the 5th grade level. Keep trying, you might get there one day.

Forum List

Back