It Begins: Judge Rules Georgia County Can Accept Absentee Ballots 3 Days After Election

MAGA Macho Man

Diamond Member
Apr 19, 2022
Linear Time
Let the fraud commence. The plaintiffs in the suit were the ACLU and the Southern Poverty Law Center, both pro-Jew/anti-White organizations. This last minute action will help Democrats decide how many ballots it will take to overtake Walker for the win.

Judge Kellie Hill wrote in her decision “A delay in sending absentee ballots to voters who timely requested them may infringe upon Plaintiffs’ right to vote under the Georgia Constitution.”

Wasn’t the voters who screwed up
Count the votes
if she is a prog what differnece does it make? I would watch any prog get killed in front of me unless proven differnetly. She is of the village. 2000 B.C. Live for the now and blame others.

Let the fraud commence. The plaintiffs in the suit were the ACLU and the Southern Poverty Law Center, both pro-Jew/anti-White organizations. This last minute action will help Democrats decide how many ballots it will take to overtake Walker for the win.

More hate and bigotry from the antisemitic right.

if she is a prog what differnece does it make? I would watch any prog get killed in front of me unless proven differnetly. She is of the village. 2000 B.C. Live for the now and blame others.
Are you off your meds?

Well yeah, how would democrats know how many votes they need to manufacture, until the election is held?

Same shit they did in ARIZONA, PA, Nevada until they were able to manufacture enough votes to rig the election.

Judge Kellie Hill wrote in her decision “A delay in sending absentee ballots to voters who timely requested them may infringe upon Plaintiffs’ right to vote under the Georgia Constitution.”

Wasn’t the voters who screwed up
Count the votes
So fine to shut down 30% of polling stations in Republican Districts to stop them from being able to vote for Kari Lake on election day, and then deny them extended time to vote for a couple extra hours, right?

Totally ok to be counting votes 3 days after the election in Georgia cuz some turd burglar DemNazi judge said so and circumvents State Election Law by doing so.

Taxation without representation at it's finest in the form or Judicial Activism.

The Rig is already underway.

Last edited:
Liberals are oblivious to the Fact that competitions/elections are to have starting and ending times.
Liberals do not care about elections, especially fair elections. That is like saying Stalin cared about people while he murdered 70 million Soviets.....FOR THEIR OWN GOOD.

Forum List

Back