Who is a bigger threat to our Democracy; Hunter Biden or Donald Trump?

I say we ship them all to Ghana. Trump and his cult members can take over Jim Jones' compound.

First off sploogy, Ghana is in Africa.

French Guyana is in Central America.

Your astounding ignorance aside, we once again see what a complete fascist you are.

Hitler wrote "Mein Kampf," but you and your fellow democrats live it.

Nope Jared got $2,000,000,000 from the Saudi royal family for not being an expert fund manager. Strange huh?
But then Jared IS a hedge fund manager - that's his profession.

Another flaccid attempt to deflect from the open and outrageous corruption of the Biden Crime syndicate.

iu

Why is it you dance around Jared doing the same damn thing while a member of The Fat Orange Shit Giblet's administration. Who is dancing there tiny dancer? That would be ewe!
Jared is irrelevant to the discussion, which is why I'm ignoring him. I'm instead watching you very nicely fulfill my predictions of what you would do.

Again, give me ONE reason why Hunter would get a ridiculously high paid do-nothing job in a field where he has no expertise OTHER than the fact that he had access to the Vice President and was willing to sell that access. Give me ONE good reason why he can now sell stupid paintings for big bucks OTHER than the fact that he has access to the President and is willing to sell that access. Finally, tell me how much you think those paintings will be worth when Quid Pro leaves office in 2 years.

You won't, however, do that. You will instead dance around, yelling, "Look over there! Somebody else did something!" as if it's somehow significant. At no time will you actually address the issue that you originally got upset about but no longer want to deal with, which is why Hunter is a danger to our Democracy.

Jared is irrelevant to the discussion, which is why I'm ignoring him. I'm instead watching you very nicely fulfill my predictions of what you would do.

Again, give me ONE reason why Hunter would get a ridiculously high paid do-nothing job in a field where he has no expertise OTHER than the fact that he had access to the Vice President and was willing to sell that access. Give me ONE good reason why he can now sell stupid paintings for big bucks OTHER than the fact that he has access to the President and is willing to sell that access. Finally, tell me how much you think those paintings will be worth when Quid Pro leaves office in 2 years.

You won't, however, do that. You will instead dance around, yelling, "Look over there! Somebody else did something!" as if it's somehow significant. At no time will you actually address the issue that you originally got upset about but no longer want to deal with, which is why Hunter is a danger to our Democracy.

Same reason Jared got $2,000,000,000 from the Saudis that you have no problem with. Except that Hunter was/is and never will be part of the government. Jared was a YUGE part of the Fat Orange Shit Giblet's administration though.

Cool huh!

Same reason Jared got $2,000,000,000 from the Saudis that you have no problem with. Except that Hunter was/is and never will be part of the government. Jared was a YUGE part of the Fat Orange Shit Giblet's administration though.

Cool huh!
Aaaand there it is, the next predicted step in the dance. Do you not see how easily I'm manipulating you?

Now, would you care to actually address the topic?

Aaaand there it is, the next predicted step in the dance. Do you not see how easily I'm manipulating you?

Now, would you care to actually address the topic?

I did, you only want to see this through partisan eyes. Why did tRump and Barr not find anything on Hunter? Why did tRump's IRS say nothing here? I am confused.
Why did you withhold this irrefutable evidence from the proper authorities? You do know that is a crime.

Bro you could not manipulate your own unit!

I did, you only want to see this through partisan eyes. Why did tRump and Barr not find anything on Hunter? Why did tRump's IRS say nothing here? I am confused.
Why did you withhold this irrefutable evidence from the proper authorities? You do know that is a crime.

Bro you could not manipulate your own unit!
You are pathetically failing to address the issue, again. We'll try just dealing with one part of it, because maybe you easily get overwhelmed. Why would anyone give Hunter a ludicrously high paying, do-nothing job in a field where he has no expertise OTHER than him having access to the Vice President? Remember, TRUMP! wasn't in office at the time, so you bleating about anyone associated with him is irrelevant. This was when TFL and Quid Pro were in office.

You are pathetically failing to address the issue, again. We'll try just dealing with one part of it, because maybe you easily get overwhelmed. Why would anyone give Hunter a ludicrously high paying, do-nothing job in a field where he has no expertise OTHER than him having access to the Vice President? Remember, TRUMP! wasn't in office at the time, so you bleating about anyone associated with him is irrelevant. This was when TFL and Quid Pro were in office.

I actually said it in pretty much every post in this thread so far. Why do you LOVE it when it happens for one of yours yet loathe it when it happens to well one of not yours.

Once again why didn't tRump and Barr prosecute Hunter when they were in charge of the DOJ. After all Hunter was on tRumps lips almost Dailey for a year and a half.
Get Durham on it!

I actually said it in pretty much every post in this thread so far. Why do you LOVE it when it happens for one of yours yet loathe it when it happens to well one of not yours.

Once again why didn't tRump and Barr prosecute Hunter when they were in charge of the DOJ. After all Hunter was on tRumps lips almost Dailey for a year and a half.
Get Durham on it!
And that was your last strike. Your entertainment value is fading, sad to say.

You clearly have no answer and no intention of even learning, so I will answer for you. Hunter is a problem because it is far more believable that he has been selling access to the VP and to the President than it is to believe that he has extremely valuable executive experience in the oil and gas fields and that he's a great artist. He is therefore more of a threat to our Democracy than TRUMP! because TRUMP! has no real power and nothing to peddle to other nations.

And that was your last strike. Your entertainment value is fading, sad to say.

You clearly have no answer and no intention of even learning, so I will answer for you. Hunter is a problem because it is far more believable that he has been selling access to the VP and to the President than it is to believe that he has extremely valuable executive experience in the oil and gas fields and that he's a great artist. He is therefore more of a threat to our Democracy than TRUMP! because TRUMP! has no real power and nothing to peddle to other nations.

You mean except for the Top Secret documents tRump stole.

You are correct you never had entertainment value because you are a partisan hypocrite.

Oh and tRump is a threat because of his big lie that helped inspire Jan 6. Thanks for playing and back to the kiddie table Cletus.

Forum List

Back