Who is a bigger threat to our Democracy; Hunter Biden or Donald Trump?

ElmerMudd

Diamond Member
Jun 20, 2009
Northwest

1670354706113.png

View attachment 735396
Well, let's look at this. TRUMP! has no power, is not in office and has no influence that can be peddled to foreign powers for money. Hunter, OTOH, has access to the most powerful office in the nation, has already demonstrated he has no problem earning big bucks for doing nothing except having that access to the Oval Office, and is certainly dangerous to young girls. I'd say Hunter by a nose, because he is in the position of selling access (disguised as pathetic paintings and expertise in, what exactly?) to the Oval Office to enemies of the state. You did ask, I did laugh, and exposed your question for the vacuity that it is.

View attachment 735396
I like how the MAGA crowd said Trump didn't take any classified documents, the Trump comes out and admits he did. Then they call liberals and Democrats nazis, then Trump sits down and has dinner with one. Then they claim he is defending the Constitution and he comes out and says it should be done away with. These people are as smart as a box of hammers!

Well, let's look at this. TRUMP! has no power, is not in office and has no influence that can be peddled to foreign powers for money. Hunter, OTOH, has access to the most powerful office in the nation, has already demonstrated he has no problem earning big bucks for doing nothing except having that access to the Oval Office, and is certainly dangerous to young girls. I'd say Hunter by a nose, because he is in the position of selling access (disguised as pathetic paintings and expertise in, what exactly?) to the Oval Office to enemies of the state. You did ask, I did laugh, and exposed your question for the vacuity that it is.
Now that we have solid proof of Trump's compromised financial situation with one of our arch-enemies (North Korea) while he was in office, this question is a no-brainer.

Trump is the bigger threat.

There's no telling how many shady, undisclosed financial entanglements he's got with the rest of America's enemies.

Russia....for example.

Yeah I know, having to constantly correct morons who deliberately or ignorantly mislabel the US's form of government is tiring.

Our Constitutional Republic is democratic because the people govern themselves. It is a Representative Republic because people choose elected officials by the ballot. We are a constitutional federal republic with democratic traditions. I think it is also known as a Republican form of Government.

The rant of a Trump cult member.

Now that we have solid proof of Trump's compromised financial situation with one of our arch-enemies (North Korea) while he was in office, this question is a no-brainer.

Trump is the bigger threat.

There's no telling how many shady, undisclosed financial entanglements he's got with the rest of America's enemies.

Russia....for example.

No, I'm still going with Hunter. TRUMP! has nothing to peddle, no power, no access to anything. Hunter still does. Is he still selling those worthless paintings?

The rant of a Trump cult member.
WHERE?!? I've been looking for one all day. You'd think they'd be everywhere, given the hysteria a sighting usually generates, but apparently they're really reclusive and hard to find.

Forum List

Back