Who in the end puts order in society?

The subject is who in the end puts order in society.

Some of you will hurry to write back (as you did player...) ...don't...think again what you read yet, and remember you ain't funny yet...

For the rest of you I am waiting, please put some time and effort to think, and don't treat this as a joke cause,

I really am having fun here with all of you...

When you have a group of people and you give them money, but also it happens that there are no laws that this group of people follows specifying how violence plays out, so that violence isn't the law in the group, then people in the group follow violence, and whoever masters violence, this one in the group people follow and then people built an economy around this one, regardless who you want to give money to, but regardless how violence in the group plays out, and...

regardless of the time...people in the group want to play and have fun in their lives from their nature, or when people in the group don't want to have fun in their lives, then their lives are not fun, and then their lives are meaningless to them in reality, as nature doesn't seem to have a reason to make a not fun life meaningful over and over...and over in time...as it wouldn't be really funny for the one living such a life, would it really?

At the moment of birth of one of the people in the group, another one from the group has to be there, meaning another one has to be there to give birth to one, and another one is free after giving birth to kill one, but that doesn't make sense for another one to do at that moment, as the nature of another one is to want to raise one, and one has to understand, that regardless the nature of another one, nature's law is another one is really free to kill one, at the moment of birth.

When you have a group of people where violence is the law, over and over and over in time, in order for this group to sustain all the violence in reality, some are needed to give birth to the ones to commit violence from their nature, and some are needed to do that so that there are some still left, after all the violence is committed, and that is by some deciding together who is not fun in the group, so that the rest in the group show to the ones who commit violence against the will of the ones who can give birth from their nature how...

...MAMA in the end puts order.

Donā€™t hate the game that reality is for some peopleā€¦

Hate the players that think reality is their game.

So what is really the game?

Players, this is how you play with yourselvesā€¦

You startā€¦what you do on the way we all knowā€¦

Whatā€™s that?.. you do what is fun for you player, what, do you expect God to come down and tell you easy left easy right, player?! ā€¦

So you do what is fun for you on the way player, and at a certain point player, it is more fun than what you can handle at that moment in your life, and somewhere around there, you have to end it. Why? Becauseā€¦

God really didnā€™t forget something to do, IF God really did everything, but YOU player might be forgetting somethingā€¦

ā€¦so at a certain point player you have to end itā€¦but player remember from the beginningā€¦

ā€¦after you end itā€¦

ā€¦MAMA in the end puts order.
For the record, the eight track, the cassette tape, the CD, and the ever-lovely download, you are the one who started this chat. I only just contributed to it just like everyone else who actually do not need your permission to contribute to it any more than I don't need it either. What you don't like coming from me or anyone else here is your own issue and no one else's.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

For the record, the eight track, the cassette tape, the CD, and the ever-lovely download, you are the one who started this chat. I only just contributed to it just like everyone else who actually do not need your permission to contribute to it any more than I don't need it either. What you don't like coming from me or anyone else here is your own issue and no one else's.

God bless you always!!!

Holly
for the record, you don't know what the hell you are talking about idiot...

...but you idiot keep replying to a thread that you didn't start and is nonsense to you idiot...

...do you idiot think you are making sense for the record idiot?

Whatā€™s that?.. you do what is fun for you player, what, do you expect God to come down and tell you easy left easy right, player?! ā€¦

So you do what is fun for you on the way player, and at a certain point player, it is more fun than what you can handle at that moment in your life, and somewhere around there, you have to end it. Why? Becauseā€¦

God really didnā€™t forget something to do, IF God really did everything, but YOU player might be forgetting somethingā€¦

ā€¦so at a certain point player you have to end itā€¦but player remember from the beginningā€¦

ā€¦after you end itā€¦

^^^ If I don't know what I am talking about, I wonder who is showing me how that game is played.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

P.S. Do keep in mind that this right here is what happens when starting any chat. It can go on forever for any reason. In other words, if you want the control to put an end to it whenever you want to, but will never be able to have such an ability, why get it started in the first place?

^^^ If I don't know what I am talking about, I wonder who is showing me how that game is played.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

P.S. Do keep in mind that this right here is what happens when starting any chat. It can go on forever for any reason. In other words, if you want the control to put an end to it whenever you want to, but will never be able to have such an ability, why get it started in the first place?

I am showing the game idiot...

...but you idiot keep replying to a thread that you didn't start and is nonsense to you idiot...

...do you idiot think you are making sense for the record idiot?

ā€¦after you end itā€¦

^^^ Do keep in mind that it does take more than one person for there to be a conversation, city, tribe, camp. etc. In other words, if you didn't want any input from anyone else, what was the reason for starting this chat?

God bless you always!!!

Holly

^^^ Do keep in mind that it does take more than one person for there to be a conversation, city, tribe, camp. etc. In other words, if you didn't want any input from anyone else, what was the reason for starting this chat?

God bless you always!!!

Holly
The reason for others to see how many idiots on the internet waste others time and effort, on threads that they didn't start, are nonsense to them, but those idiots keep replying thinking those idiots are making sense.

Did that clear it out for you idiot?

The subject is who in the end puts order in society.

Some of you will hurry to write back (as you did player...) ...don't...think again what you read yet, and remember you ain't funny yet...

For the rest of you I am waiting, please put some time and effort to think, and don't treat this as a joke cause,

I really am having fun here with all of you...

When you have a group of people and you give them money, but also it happens that there are no laws that this group of people follows specifying how violence plays out, so that violence isn't the law in the group, then people in the group follow violence, and whoever masters violence, this one in the group people follow and then people built an economy around this one, regardless who you want to give money to, but regardless how violence in the group plays out, and...

regardless of the time...people in the group want to play and have fun in their lives from their nature, or when people in the group don't want to have fun in their lives, then their lives are not fun, and then their lives are meaningless to them in reality, as nature doesn't seem to have a reason to make a not fun life meaningful over and over...and over in time...as it wouldn't be really funny for the one living such a life, would it really?

At the moment of birth of one of the people in the group, another one from the group has to be there, meaning another one has to be there to give birth to one, and another one is free after giving birth to kill one, but that doesn't make sense for another one to do at that moment, as the nature of another one is to want to raise one, and one has to understand, that regardless the nature of another one, nature's law is another one is really free to kill one, at the moment of birth.

When you have a group of people where violence is the law, over and over and over in time, in order for this group to sustain all the violence in reality, some are needed to give birth to the ones to commit violence from their nature, and some are needed to do that so that there are some still left, after all the violence is committed, and that is by some deciding together who is not fun in the group, so that the rest in the group show to the ones who commit violence against the will of the ones who can give birth from their nature how...

What people believe is reflected in their societies. What people believe is influenced by imposed necessities. Those necessities may be natural or human imposed. History shows that power has been accrued by some and used on others. As long as those others believe that consequences of resistance are greater than the benefits, the powerful reign. Thus, ultimately, "order" is always based upon belief.

The reason for others to see how many idiots on the internet waste others time and effort, on threads that they didn't start, are nonsense to them, but those idiots keep replying thinking those idiots are making sense.

Did that clear it out for you idiot?
Well, I now know that it hasn't been cleared out for you yet, but maybe that right there is just it. Because of how different one thing or another will be going from one person to the next, maybe there is no ability for order to be put into society. The U.S. presidential position may be the top example considering the fact that one person can't do any one job forever.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

Well, I now know that it hasn't been cleared out for you yet, but maybe that right there is just it. Because of how different one thing or another will be going from one person to the next, maybe there is no ability for order to be put into society. The U.S. presidential position may be the top example considering the fact that one person can't do any one job forever.

God bless you always!!!

Holly
Idiot, did you notice that while you are writing your opinions on my thread you are not arguing regarding the subject?
If you didn't idiot, don't worry just think what others think when they read what you write idiot.

But what is the subject?

What people believe is reflected in their societies. What people believe is influenced by imposed necessities. Those necessities may be natural or human imposed. History shows that power has been accrued by some and used on others. As long as those others believe that consequences of resistance are greater than the benefits, the powerful reign. Thus, ultimately, "order" is always based upon belief.
What does it mean I believe in something?
It means I learn nothing else but something for some time, or else...
...I learn something else and not just something for some time, but...
...if in the end I learn something else and not just something for some time, then...
...it doesn't seem to me I believe in something specifically...
...does it seem to you?

So what did people believe?
when one writes something for the same god as the previous ones, the previous ones didn't write it down EXACTLY as the same god would like it to be written down, or else it doesn't seem to me that
God REALLY didn't forget something to do, if God REALLY did everything,
...for the next ones who would like to be able to write something down for the same god as the previous ones, does it seem to you ...?

How did people make other people believe?
when one bets God, God doesn't respond in reality, or else it doesn't seem to me that now that I bet God that after something happens to me because of the will of one of you, that one of the rest of you lives to end every last one of you, that God will respond in time, does it seem to you ...?

How does power work?
Powerful people are good at having others believe that they are powerful, if others stop believing that, then powerful people become less powerful...quite quickly...
If powerful people lose all their power, then they don't have any powers, and can't have fun with something else.
When something else is happening, and others start forgetting how powerful, powerful people are, then powerful people quickly try to remind them before they all forget.
Because of the above, what is no one's problem becomes everyone's problem in society. Why?
Because some jokers are sad and this is funny to me. Why? Because others aren't and they are useful to society.

Who are the sad jokers in reality?
Those who use their will to spread their sadness are sad jokers,
cause they take the mind of others of all the joy,
that something else than sadness comes.

How does imagination work in reality?
When one imagines something, something else is happening around one in reality, or else...
When one imagines something, something else isn't happening around one in reality, but...
If in the end, when one imagines something, something else isn't happening around one in reality, then it doesn't seem to me where inside one really imagines something.

someone to no one:
Have you ever considered that I am not the one imagining stuff here?
no one to someone:
Have you ever considered that not what you imagine seems to be happening in reality, since the beginning of reality?
Probably not, so think about that also...

How do you have fun in reality?
In order for you to have fun in reality, you have to remember that all of the laws of nature have to happen from one moment to the next. Why?
Because the dead ones behave exactly as nature planned, and if you could have fun with less laws...do you think nature didn't think of that?
Cause if you really think that nature could plan for you to have fun with less laws, why didn't you tell nature before it all started?

How do you really say it?

Quote Reply AlexandrosTsolis
ReportEditDelete

Idiot, did you notice that while you are writing your opinions on my thread you are not arguing regarding the subject?
If you didn't idiot, don't worry just think what others think when they read what you write idiot.

But what is the subject?

Obviously, you don't get what I am trying to say. In other words, thank you again for letting me know how far your brain train doesn't travel.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

Obviously, you don't get what I am trying to say. In other words, thank you again for letting me know how far your brain train doesn't travel.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

But what is the subject?

But what is the subject?

Thank you for letting me know how much things still have not changed where you are concerned.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

Thank you for letting me know how much things still have not changed where you are concerned.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

But what is the subject?

^^^ Thank you again for making us all aware of what direction your brain train continues to do its travelling in.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

P.S. You remind me of the locomotive that ends up in the ravine at the end of Back To The Future 3.

^^^ Thank you again for making us all aware of what direction your brain train continues to do its travelling in.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

P.S. You remind me of the locomotive that ends up in the ravine at the end of Back To The Future 3.
If you can't don't worry sooner or later even you idiot with understand whose thread it is that you are replying to.

But what is the subject?

Forum List

Back